Emily Sutton

Full story: KFOR 24
Emily Sutton is the newest addition to Oklahoma's NewsChannel 4's 4Warn Storm Team. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mike

Memphis, TN

#23 Apr 12, 2010
would like to see an investigative report on chemtrails. i hear that it's for weather modification. i have been doing some research myself and found that what they are doing is a little disturbing. what are chemtrails? well on a clear blue sky day go outside and watch the planes make criss cross patterns with the chemicals they are using. it will look like a long straight cloud. what i have found is that they are spraying us with barium. i have just been seeing these things for a number of years and havde wondered why the news has never reported on them. thank you! and also it is a small world....i used to be your neighbor in bristol tn when you were younger and lived on lakeview st. thank you!
not a Fan

United States

#24 Apr 12, 2010
Allison Titre wrote:
Hey Emily!
I just wanted to let you know you are doing a great job with the weather! Also what a small world it is! I was watching you on the news the other week and knew I recognized you, I realized that I went to school at Westgate, South, and Meadows with you and your brother! What a small world, keep up the good work :)
Please remove this from NASCAR> LEARN how to post on your own city's forum. PLEASE
Heather

Oklahoma City, OK

#25 Feb 13, 2013
You are a wonderful meteorologist. You seem so nice. I love the video of you when you were a little girl. You knew what you wanted to do in life and you followed your dreams. I think you are an inspiration to others. I have an eight year old daughter and she says she wants to be a zoo keeper but it changes every now and then, thank you for all of your hard work!
duh1

Columbus, OH

#26 Feb 14, 2013
Heather wrote:
You are a wonderful meteorologist. You seem so nice. I love the video of you when you were a little girl. You knew what you wanted to do in life and you followed your dreams. I think you are an inspiration to others. I have an eight year old daughter and she says she wants to be a zoo keeper but it changes every now and then, thank you for all of your hard work!
If you like her so much, please use courtesy & get off nascar racing site with your silliness. do you know how to open a new discussion in your OWN STATE< HOME TOWN> please get off here go to topix.net/oklahoma/emilysutton and write a note there. please please get off racing site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Ward's No. 13 car races one last time 15 hr Manic 2 21
Grand jury to hear Tony Stewart fatal collision... 17 hr RayOne 3
Tony Stewart case goes to grand jury Sep 16 rayjr 1
Fantasy NASCAR at Richmond 2014: Picks, Top Dri... Sep 15 john 1
Nico Rosberg - The new Mercedes-Amg GT is a dre... Sep 13 rossbyron 1
Tony Stewart on Atlanta entry list Sep 6 WWE 74
Tony Stewart roller coaster of emotions about n... Aug 31 Armadillo 17
•••
•••

Racing People Search