Emily Sutton

Full story: KFOR

Emily Sutton is the newest addition to Oklahoma's NewsChannel 4's 4Warn Storm Team.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Allison Titre

Stillwater, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Hey Emily!
I just wanted to let you know you are doing a great job with the weather! Also what a small world it is! I was watching you on the news the other week and knew I recognized you, I realized that I went to school at Westgate, South, and Meadows with you and your brother! What a small world, keep up the good work :)
Emily Sutton

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

Judged:

Hello, Allison. Thanks for the compliments! Are you Luke's sister? That is a small world! What brought you to Oklahoma? Is your family here? Thanks for watching!
Delaine Stovall

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

Glad to have someone to finally get the weather reported accurately.. Just try to keep your keys on a chain...lol... Welcome to Oklahoma!!
Duh

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

why is this on the nascar forum? someone does not know how to begin their own for Ok?????
Kevin

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Hi Emily. Just wanted to tell you that you are now my favorite meteorologist in the OKC market! I noticed on your bio that you play guitar and are learning the fiddle. That is something that I desparately want to learn too. Are you teaching yourself how to play the fiddle or are you taking lessons?
Luke

Mount Prospect, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Hey Emily! My sister told me you did the weather in Oklahoma and sent me the link to see a broadcast, when will you make your way back to do weather in Chicago? I'm sure we would enjoy the weather report a lot more at lunch if you did it, your a lot better looking than Tom Skilling
Mike

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

CRUSH!
Greg

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Hi Emily, welcome to Oklahoma. I would love to give you a grand tour of our fine state.
freakshow

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Judged:

Old Dale Jooooooonyer sucks, now he can blame his
lameness on the weather.
Adam

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Judged:

Emily,
Hey just wanted to welcome you, I know you will be a great addition to the station and to the community. Keep up the good work.
Emily Sutton

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Emily,
Hey just wanted to welcome you, I know you will be a great addition to the station and to the community. Keep up the good work.
Thank you very much for the compliments! I'm loving Oklahoma so far!
Emily Sutton

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

Judged:

Greg wrote:
Hi Emily, welcome to Oklahoma. I would love to give you a grand tour of our fine state.
Thanks for the Welcome! Let me know of any great places to visit!
Deann

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

Judged:

Did you realize that your clothes show the wrinkles when you are on TV?
Prior to today, my husband told me that your clothes are wrinkled when you are on air which I had never noticed before. Today (3/7) I watched today and he is right.
Sorry to tell you that you look dumpy, but you do.
John Lewis

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

You are an awesome weather caster. I love the "personality" in your persona. Besides being drop-dead georgoous, you have a great personality which makes people want to tune in to see ya.
Teddy

Chickasha, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

i didnt know meterologist could be as beautiful as Emily Sutton
Emily Sutton

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

John Lewis wrote:
You are an awesome weather caster. I love the "personality" in your persona. Besides being drop-dead georgoous, you have a great personality which makes people want to tune in to see ya.
Thank you for the compliments, I really appreciate it!
Emily Sutton

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Judged:

Teddy wrote:
i didnt know meterologist could be as beautiful as Emily Sutton
Thank you, Teddy. That is very sweet of you.
Barry

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Hate to see that you left the Bristol market but knew that with your talent you would be moving onward and upward soon. Congratulations on the new assignment.
Virginia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Hi Emily,
I was watching your broadcast this evening and decided to check out your Bio. Welcome to Oklahoma! I look forward to seeing you in action during Tornado season.
A couple of suggestions for things to check out in the area...
Festival of the Arts http://www.artscouncilokc.com/festival-of-the...
Irma's Burger Shack www.irmasburgershack.com
Dennis

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Judged:

Your 7 day weather planner needs updated I use it for my job report daily and it hasn't changed since monday thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••