Is NASCAR's New Qualifying System a P...

Is NASCAR's New Qualifying System a Preview for Heat Races?

There are 3 comments on the Sports Media 101 story from Jan 24, 2014, titled Is NASCAR's New Qualifying System a Preview for Heat Races?. In it, Sports Media 101 reports that:

Motorsports 101 provides 24/7 obsessive sports coverage of Motorsports as a part of Sports Media 101 .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sports Media 101.

roadboss379

Secaucus, NJ

#1 Jan 26, 2014
the. current. format. sucks this is a step. foward but. yes heat. racing. would. be wonderful. with. them handicaped with. points. leaders. starting in the back and drawing. balls for. heats

Since: Sep 12

Jackson

#2 Jan 26, 2014
Topix says from New York, but based on how you typed I'd have figured Alabama. Are you the real-life Billy Madison?
Bubba

Johnstown, NY

#3 Feb 3, 2014
they need to get qualifying so that the fastest start in the front and the slowest go home , no champions provisional no body locked in , that is honest racing , and also make it so a driver can only get 1 lucky dog per race .....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gluck: NASCAR should ban Confederate flag from ... Jun 25 tom wingo 2
News Malaysian Grand Prix: News round-up Jun 19 tom wingo 17
News NASCAR drivers address potential midseason rule... Jun 19 tom wingo 14
News Patrick's solid day ends up in the wall Jun 10 tom wingo 2
News More common sense needed, says Mercedes F1 boss May '15 tom wingo 2
News Fantasy NASCAR Picks for Coca-Cola 600 at Charl... May '15 tom wing0 5
News NASCAR 2015: Who to watch during Sprint All-Sta... May '15 tom wingo 3
More from around the web