Schumacher blinks as awakening process begins

Jan 31, 2014 Read more: The New Zealand Herald 6

Michael Schumacher has blinked for the first time since being placed in an artificial coma following his skiing accident and was "responding to instructions" yesterday, according to news reports.

Read more
ellie

Slovakia

#1 Jan 31, 2014
Is this true? If yes, that´s fantastic news! Micael, you´ll recover!
PhilG

Fredericksburg, VA

#2 Feb 6, 2014
Schumacher could benefit from immersion therapy where sounds and tactile experiences from his past are used to bring his memory back to the outer parts of his brain.
His brain is different from the average person's in that he used and great deal of mid and inner brain areas as he drove his race cars all those years as fast as he could go.
This constant use has built neural pathways a normal person does not have.
This may have allowed Schumacher's brain to save information in those areas free of damage.
To get the information out, the use of sounds, techniques, tactile feelings from his racing days may well help.
The family should ask Ferrari for recordings of the team radios from Schumy's racing days recordings of the motors he raced as well as anything else that might remind Schumacher of who he is ( racing uniforms, gloves).
Even something s innocent as two of his relatives kids playing a F1 game in his hospital room where he can hear those sounds might help.
The idea here is to try things and to keep trying things until Shumy comes around.
Playing the sounds while holding his hands on a actual F1 Ferrari racing steering wheel he actually used racing might well help too
Try anything.
God bless Michael, his family and the doctors helping him get well.

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 10, 2014
ellie wrote:
Is this true? If yes, that´s fantastic news! Micael, you´ll recover!
It MUST be true if it's on The Internet.
Nulli Secundus

Monroe, CT

#5 Feb 23, 2014
PhilG wrote:
Schumacher could benefit from immersion therapy where sounds and tactile experiences from his past are used to bring his memory back to the outer parts of his brain.
Okay, I don't know about anybody else, but I'M thinking 'A Clockwork Orange' here....

"What’s it going to be then, eh?"
Nulli Secundus

Monroe, CT

#6 Feb 23, 2014
correction: "...'A Clockwork Orange' scenario here..."
Agne

Tallinn, Estonia

#7 May 25, 2014
There is homeopathic Natrium-Sulphuricum especially for head injury. He could really benefit from it. Potensy is 1M at least - not lower. Please consider to leave three pices next ti him in glass of water, not to give him directly in this condition. I also hope that Micael`s family will consult with the great classical homeopath. Be well Micael!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joey Logano leads every lap, wins Xfinity race ... 10 hr tom wingo 2
News Harvick's only shove this time at Texas comes o... Apr 14 tom wingo 6
News Rosberg - Talks were very intense Apr 13 joe glazer 2
News Dale Earnhardt Jr. is building a treehouse on h... Apr 11 tom wingo 11
News Danica Patrick confronts Denny Hamlin after col... Apr 9 joe glazer 22
News 6.0-Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Northern Chile Apr 3 mike tirico 2
News Could NASCAR boycott upcoming race in Indiana d... Apr 2 mike tirico 8
More from around the web