Tiger Woods: Lindsey Vonn revelation ...

Tiger Woods: Lindsey Vonn revelation 'thwarted stalkerazzi'

There are 4 comments on the cnn.com story from Mar 20, 2013, titled Tiger Woods: Lindsey Vonn revelation 'thwarted stalkerazzi'. In it, cnn.com reports that:

Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn released news of their relationship to limit paparazzi intrusion on their romance, the world's No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cnn.com.

Jane

Port Orange, FL

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Hey Lindsey they say he has a big one ...bank account I was talking about his bank account

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Jane wrote:
Hey Lindsey they say he has a big one ...bank account I was talking about his bank account
Yeah, Right!!!!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 22, 2013
Watched the LPGA yesterday and seeing Michelle in her new putting posture was really painful. Her putting is so pitiful, it almost hurts to watch. Until she stops being so mechanical about it, I don't think there's any hope for her. She won't be the first professional whose poor putting has cost them their career.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 22, 2013
Well that isn't her only problem. She only hit 15 out of 28 fairways today. She really needs to find another coach, assuming her head is still in the game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nico Rosberg makes it seven in a row with victo... 2 hr Go HAAS F1 1
News Carl Edwards nudges to NASCAR victory Apr 27 Rich K 2
News Daytona's Chitwood promoted to ISC's chief oper... Apr 25 MrTinkertrain24 1
News NASCAR: The return of Smoke Apr 25 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Will heat races soon be a reality for NASCAR's ... Apr 20 MrTinkertrain24 1
News Simon Pagenaud and Chevrolet win IndyCar race a... Apr 20 Go Blue Forever 1
News Greg Biffle team gets angry, promises retaliati... Apr 15 MrTinkertrain24 3
More from around the web