Hamilton aims to build on practice pace

Jul 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Salisbury Journal

A confident Lewis Hamilton goes into final practice and qualifying at the Hungarian Grand Prix today after topping the time sheets in both of Friday's practice sessions.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Monwai

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

I am so hoping that this is Lewis's come back, plz tomorrow make sure that you make us proud and win that race its yours. This championship is yours you will make it concentrate, the stumbling blocks will always be there work very hard we fully behind you.

Monwai in South Africa
Bruno

Niederburen, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

All I can say is that I will make a raindance tonight for some rain tomorrow.
Monwai

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Bruno wrote:
All I can say is that I will make a raindance tonight for some rain tomorrow.
He was quick in the rain too
Rogertat

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Lewis we are always there for you...makes us proud and happy
Fay Ridd

Northampton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Keep smiling Lewis feel for you with what you have put up with this last week. But everything will work out hope you do stay with mclaren. Ut will always be behind you what ever you decide to do just concentrates on the races you have coming up. Your the greatest f 1. Driver who has. Fought so much And brought excitement and passion to motor racing since you started 7 years ago.. So where ever you go you'll always give your fans. 100 percent go go Lewis.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••