Danica Patrick's lucrative Go Daddy gig in limbo

Oct 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KARE-TV Minneapolis

The advertising future of Go Daddy's go-to girl appears to be in limbo as Go Daddy is about to announce the hiring of a new ad agency, Deutsch NY, which will have freedom to drop the sexy racing star from the Web domain company's Super Bowl ad lineup.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Nov 27, 2012
Hilton Head

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

Patrick, whose contract with Go Daddy runs through 2013, was unavailable for comment Wednesday. She was in Kansas City at testing session for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. But in a statement provided by Go Daddy, she said, "I absolutely hope I am in the new Go Daddy Super Bowl commercials. I don't think it would feel quite like a Super Bowl if we don't do the commercials again this year."

Does she actually think that football fans who are watching the Super Bowl could care whether they see Danica Patrick or not. I can't even recall the commercial she was in.
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Perhaps GoDaddy could find a woman rather than a training-bra dwarf made up for competition in a little girls beauty pageant.
WWE CRASHCAR 2012

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

If Danica agrees to get a boob job and show more skin, perhaps GoDaddy will keep her; but theres a good chnace GoDaddy will go belly up!
Jorge

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

If husband]nd likes 'em childlike.
redrum

Moriah, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

jorgis gay, Likes little boys.
tbear

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Jorge wrote:
Perhaps GoDaddy could find a woman rather than a training-bra dwarf made up for competition in a little girls beauty pageant.
lol i bet she dosent even havr to shave her beaver yet lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••