Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a NASCAR Sprint Cup Title in 2014?

Dec 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

Could it be? Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. finally poised to contend - truly contend - for a Sprint Cup title in 2014? 's Most Popular Driver for a record 11th consecutive year.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of221
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jody Sweatt

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Same straight he's a contender for 2014. Greatest man alive.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

A better question would be will he contend for a win?
TEXASJRFAN

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Jody Sweatt wrote:
Same straight he's a contender for 2014. Greatest man alive.
Your right his time hascome and he will win it all this year and when he winns the NASCAR CHAMPOINSHIP then all off JRNATION is going TO PARTTTTY FOR A YEAR STRAIT AND BUDWISER WILL RUN OUT OF BEER WOHOOOO11111111
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

menards wrote:
If Jr wins it will a NASCAR fixer, just the his 2001 Pepsi 400 win.
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

menards wrote:
LOL! that's a good one!
Wang

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

No. Pig not yet fry.
TEXASJRFAN

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Wang wrote:
No. Pig not yet fry.
This is JRNATION forum mr Wang not chinese cooking forum.
Hilton Head

Deland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

TEXASJRFAN wrote:
<quoted text>Your right his time hascome and he will win it all this year and when he winns the NASCAR CHAMPOINSHIP then all off JRNATION is going TO PARTTTTY FOR A YEAR STRAIT AND BUDWISER WILL RUN OUT OF BEER WOHOOOO11111111
there is a better chance that Anheuser Busch will run out of beer than junior winning a championship.
TEXASJRFAN

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

Hilton Head wrote:
<quoted text>there is a better chance that Anheuser Busch will run out of beer than junior winning a championship.
Who cares if theye do we are JRNATION and we drink BUDWISER!!!!! WHOWOOOOOO!!!! Get ready forit their will be a PARTY like you never seen when JR wins the Champinship and alll the haters will be cryeing in there MIckalobe Ultras but we will have the braging rights and their is nothing the haters can do too stop THE JR TRAIN!!! WOOOOOOHHOOOOOO!!!
poncho

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

TEXASJRFAN wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares if theye do we are JRNATION and we drink BUDWISER!!!!! WHOWOOOOOO!!!! Get ready forit their will be a PARTY like you never seen when JR wins the Champinship and alll the haters will be cryeing in there MIckalobe Ultras but we will have the braging rights and their is nothing the haters can do too stop THE JR TRAIN!!! WOOOOOOHHOOOOOO!!!
I walked up to JR in a public place and ask him for autograph, he said NO! Then his bodyguards grabbed me and through me right out of that gay bar!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Got to careful poking around in a gay bar
who cares

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

I am sure nastycar will in some way fix a race or two so gooooooooooonior will look good for his loser fans. But then again, they may be getting tired of carrying his dead azz. I wonder if he could buy some talent somehow.
DRINKING PREACHER

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

menards wrote:
we all know the answer to that is not no ''''BUT HELLL NO"" we will you people realize this boy cannot drive a cup car...
WWE CRASHCAR 2014

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

I'm surprised big Rick Hendrick hasn't turned over Jimmie Johnson's crew to Jr yet.
DRINKING PREACHER

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

WWE CRASHCAR 2014 wrote:
I'm surprised big Rick Hendrick hasn't turned over Jimmie Johnson's crew to Jr yet.
Give dale JR. everything of jimmie Johnson's and he still will not WIN. he's a loser
TEXASJRFAN

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

All yall that wants too dump on JR feel free we will show you and you can cryied in youre beer when we win the NASCAR CHAMPOINSHIP AND LUAGH AT YOU DUMASSES111 HAHAHA!!!
Hilton Head

Randolph, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

TEXASJRFAN wrote:
All yall that wants too dump on JR feel free we will show you and you can cryied in youre beer when we win the NASCAR CHAMPOINSHIP AND LUAGH AT YOU DUMASSES111 HAHAHA!!!
I here this same message year after year after year. it is comical though to hear a jr. fan calling others dumb asses.
flatt

Dyersville, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Do you really think he'll win more races than Jimmy or Jeff.
They all have very similar equipment, but it seems his teammates have a lot more desire to win..
Hilton Head

Deland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

flatt wrote:
Do you really think he'll win more races than Jimmy or Jeff.
They all have very similar equipment, but it seems his teammates have a lot more desire to win..
it's not the desire, it's the talent.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Hilton Head wrote:
<quoted text>I here this same message year after year after year. it is comical though to hear a jr. fan calling others dumb asses.
I'm with you HH, the same story every year, I would have more respect for them if they could spell "dumb ass" correctly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of221
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••