F1: Should He Stay Or Should He Go ???

Jul 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Paddock Talk

Nigel Mansell, who was still a grand prix winner at 41, thinks Michael Schumacher could keep racing beyond his 44th birthday.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Oct 8, 2012
naomi

Kempton Park, South Africa

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Yes Schumi can still race beyond 44. His driving skills are execellent and his is one of the fittest drivers in F1.
bijay

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2012
he should. for our generation sake at least. most of us middle aged will stop watching f1 post schumi.
F1 Funatic

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Jul 19, 2012
Unless he can produce a major personal advance in the second half of 2012 Schumacher should go. Nothing worse than someone hanging on too long to no good effect.
noni

Kraków, Poland

#4 Jul 23, 2012
Stay Schumi,stay you are still great,please don't go!!!!!!
redi

Kediri, Indonesia

#5 Aug 12, 2012
please keep race for us, for ur fan, i don't care other people bad opinions bout ur performance, u have proved ur excellent and undoubtly superb performance at brazil 2006, when u manage finished in 4th place through several struggles, laps by laps. Schumi always be the best of all time.
Arunesh

Bangalore, India

#6 Aug 19, 2012
He has shown glimpses of his past heroics with an ordinary car this season.Schumi must race provided he gets a car which does justice to his potential.
Arunesh

Bangalore, India

#7 Aug 19, 2012
He has shown glimpses of his past heroics with an ordinary car this season. It depends on Mr. Brawn to offer him a car which can do justice to his racing potential.
davek

Richmond Hill, Canada

#8 Aug 26, 2012
He show stay. Bernie should go.
Stipular

Manchester, UK

#9 Sep 5, 2012
Schumacher needs to stay. He just needs a decent car with reliability and consistency.
willem

Harrismith, South Africa

#11 Sep 29, 2012
Schumi must go back to Ferrari, he is still VERY good. With him and Alonso we will see a Ferrari 1-2
F1 Funatic

Reynoldsburg, OH

#12 Sep 29, 2012
I want some of what you Schumi fans are smoking.
Klitos K

Larnaca, Cyprus

#13 Sep 29, 2012
goooooo... Scumi goooooooo.. you can do it again!!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Hamilton, UK

#14 Sep 29, 2012
Oh please do me a favour.

This has been one of the all time worst sporting comebacks. How the hell can you guys justify blowing smoke up his backside?

He is wreckless at best and well beyond his peak, and his peak was a bad sportsman that had to cheat, not many drivers get stripped of their seasons points.

Incase you forgot, he has a ten place penalty next race for brain fade driving, he is f'ing useless.
Schumi Fan

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#15 Sep 30, 2012
Schumi is the reason why I have become a F1 fan the last decade.
F1 Funatic

Reynoldsburg, OH

#16 Sep 30, 2012
Schumacher is through driving unless Sauber picks him up to replace Perez. Three years of mediocre results are all Mercedes can afford. I'm sorry it didn't work out for him.
davek

Richmond Hill, Canada

#17 Oct 8, 2012
if he wants to stay, win a race and proof himself again

how many races he has win since he came back? none....zero.....zip...1-1.... ..
Patalala

South Africa

#18 Oct 8, 2012
Schumi must stay give him a better car and better team

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart on Atlanta entry list 3 hr CatRod53 46
Tony Stewart roller coaster of emotions about n... 5 hr 24dianamarie 15
Hopes fade for Michael Schumacher (Mar '14) Aug 28 milla 8
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Aug 26 Manic 2 39
Were F1 Fans Right to Boo Nico Rosberg on the 2... Aug 25 lano 1
Will Dale Earnhardt Jr. Finally Contend for a N... (Jan '14) Aug 25 Jr IQ 88 232
NASCAR statement on Stewart news Aug 25 Jr IQ 88 20
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Racing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••