Ferrari rules out Kubica F1 comeback

Oct 23, 2013 Full story: Iol.co.za

Ferrari has cast doubt on Robert Kubica ever returning from injury to Formula One after recognising that the team had been interested in signing the Pole to race alongside Fernando Alonso.

Full Story
Former Ferrari fan

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Oct 26, 2013
A drowning man catches at a straw.
Rook

UK

#2 Dec 7, 2013
I read that any chance of Kubica going to Ferrari was just idle rumour, anyway. Without his accident, he could have been a good leading driver at Lotus. As it is, the bloke‘s not likely to drive an F1 car again from what I understand.
Gott War Racing

Australia

#3 Dec 23, 2013
Kubica is a seriously good rally driver anyway.Much better than Kimi was at Rally.

Good luck to him in his 1st WRC year next year.His near death experience hasn't dented his confidence one bit.Kubica is truly amazing the way he came back from near death and won the WRC2 title.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Thu nelson 1
Where Does Kyle Busch Rank Among NASCAR's All-T... (Jul '13) Dec 14 Janice Abbott Miller 35
Sporting Newsa 60 Most Beautiful People: No. 26... (Feb '09) Nov 27 Crystal from Surry 8
Chase "Freaky Fast" Rose Nov 20 Sports Analyst 24
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Nov '14 DOug 90
Were F1 Fans Right to Boo Nico Rosberg on the 2... Nov '14 Rook 3
Hopes fade for Michael Schumacher (Mar '14) Nov '14 Alona 10
More from around the web