Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. an Underachiever or a Victim of Unfair Circumstances?

Jun 5, 2013 Full story: BleacherReport 12

As it stands, Junior is one of the most talented drivers of our time. Sure, he isn't a Kyle Busch or a Jimmie Johnson, but with 19 wins in the Sprint Cup Series, a best points finish of third in 2003, 23 Nationwide Series wins and two Nationwide championships , he's definitely familiar with success.

Full Story

Since: Nov 09

New Albany, IN

#1 Jun 8, 2013
He's neither. Just a Late Model driver in waaaayyyy over his head.
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Trumbull, CT

#3 Jun 9, 2013
They've run out of excuses, now he's a victim.

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#4 Jun 11, 2013
Jr. is a talented driver involved in way too much that distracts him from his job as a driver. He doesn't possess the sheer driving skill of someone like Jimmie Johnson but he's head and shoulders above 90% of the men and women driving in NASCAR. He's not the dirty driving, win at all costs driver that his father was and he's a much better person for it whether he ever wins another race or not.

Since: Nov 09

Louisville, KY

#6 Jun 11, 2013
Whoyakidding wrote:
Jr. is a talented driver involved in way too much that distracts him from his job as a driver. He doesn't possess the sheer driving skill of someone like Jimmie Johnson but he's head and shoulders above 90% of the men and women driving in NASCAR. He's not the dirty driving, win at all costs driver that his father was and he's a much better person for it whether he ever wins another race or not.
Who ARE you kidding?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Jun 11, 2013
JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>Who ARE you kidding?
Do you have a favorite driver? Or do you just find joy in your hate filled existence? Why use all of your energy to hate Dale Jr and Jr Nation when you can use a lot less and root for a different driver???? You're wasting your time if you think people give a damn what you think...

Since: Nov 09

Louisville, KY

#8 Jun 12, 2013
speakthetruth94 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a favorite driver? Or do you just find joy in your hate filled existence? Why use all of your energy to hate Dale Jr and Jr Nation when you can use a lot less and root for a different driver???? You're wasting your time if you think people give a damn what you think...
Thank yo for wasting your time telling me what you think.
Snow

Fishers, IN

#9 Jun 12, 2013
speakthetruth94 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a favorite driver? Or do you just find joy in your hate filled existence? Why use all of your energy to hate Dale Jr and Jr Nation when you can use a lot less and root for a different driver???? You're wasting your time if you think people give a damn what you think...
I doubt them having a favorite they just like to bash Jr. They need to travel to another forum why be on here if not a Jr. fan. Maybe they need to bash Jeff Burton or Truex they don't seem to be winning anything.
Snow

Fishers, IN

#10 Jun 12, 2013
JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>Who ARE you kidding?
He is not kidding anyone he told the truth. You need to get a life.Your stupid remarks make me laugh.

Since: Nov 09

New Albany, IN

#11 Jun 12, 2013
Snow wrote:
<quoted text>He is not kidding anyone he told the truth. You need to get a life.Your stupid remarks make me laugh.
Ahhhh... you always know what to say to warm my heart.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13 Jun 17, 2013
JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>Thank yo for wasting your time telling me what you think.
<chuckle>
How ya been?

Since: Nov 09

New Albany, IN

#14 Jun 17, 2013
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
<chuckle>
How ya been?
Fine as frog's hair. How 'bout you? Dig out from under all that snow yet?

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#15 Jun 17, 2013
JrNationMakesMeLaugh wrote:
<quoted text>Fine as frog's hair. How 'bout you? Dig out from under all that snow yet?
Just fine here too.
No more snow except for the snow pack in the mountains near here.
The garden is up and baby chicks running all over the place. Spring is finally here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NASCAR Sprint Cup's Ricky Stenhouse Enters Batt... Dec 18 nelson 1
Where Does Kyle Busch Rank Among NASCAR's All-T... (Jul '13) Dec 14 Janice Abbott Miller 35
Sporting Newsa 60 Most Beautiful People: No. 26... (Feb '09) Nov 27 Crystal from Surry 8
Chase "Freaky Fast" Rose Nov 20 Sports Analyst 24
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Nov '14 DOug 90
Were F1 Fans Right to Boo Nico Rosberg on the 2... Nov '14 Rook 3
Hopes fade for Michael Schumacher (Mar '14) Nov '14 Alona 10
More from around the web