Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ... Full Story
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#65876 Nov 28, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>Uzi, really?
The man's a trolling machine. He gets paid to do this.
By brown I meant in terms of culture or background. In terms of skin, I'm whiter than your average Italian.
And who's El Killa?
they always pretend to be white... muslims ever admit theyre savagish...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#65877 Nov 28, 2012
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
they always pretend to be white... muslims ever admit theyre savagish...
White isn't limited to one religion. I see you're still stupid as f*ck.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#65878 Nov 28, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>White isn't limited to one religion. I see you're still stupid as f*ck.
im an atheist you savage... sh!t is related to one... islamic sh!t... you know, your color.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#65879 Nov 28, 2012
the good news today was A syrian, lost all 3 brothers... and well, thats good for the planet, no ?... 3 less islamic males wont be killing or abusing any more humans.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#65881 Nov 28, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>Where you going with this?
My daughter is married to a Cuban and is pumping out little Jewbans as we speak. Do I sound like a white supremacist to you?

BROWN POWER! BROWN POWER! BROWN POWER! BROWN POWER!

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65882 Nov 28, 2012
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>why did the jizzbag try ?????
i'm dealing with the islamic scumbag and lover, as we speak....
Ahmad needs a support group so invite them over, we'll have coffee and insults.
BlackDogPBUMe

Santa Monica, CA

#65883 Nov 28, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>My daughter is married to a Cuban and is pumping out little Jewbans as we speak. Do I sound like a white supremacist to you?
brilliant.... Go TRD !

“Quality is always an accident”

Location hidden

#65884 Nov 28, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>My daughter is married to a Cuban and is pumping out little Jewbans as we speak. Do I sound like a white supremacist to you?
My daughter's married name is DeJesus. Grandson is cuter than sh!t. White Supremacist? They don't think so. BROWN BROWN BROWN. I second the motion. Ahmad is sugar white hiding out in the West Bank, biting the hand that feeds her.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#65885 Nov 28, 2012
mine are brazilian/italian/wasp
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65886 Nov 28, 2012
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>Would you let your daughter marry a Jew?
I would pressure my daughter to marry a Jew....And support me in my old age. Do you have any five-ish future doctors in your tribe?

Location hidden

#65887 Nov 28, 2012
Soy de Palestina wrote:
<quoted text>Uzi, really?
The man's a trolling machine. He gets paid to do this.
By brown I meant in terms of culture or background. In terms of skin, I'm whiter than your average Italian.
And who's El Killa?
Who's El Killa? My take on al-Qaeda, and Hamas. I thought you were up wit dat. Shape up, Sheik. I don't like repeating myself. Hey, Baloney Bopper, how do you like this lady?

&fe ature=related

Me and another on this site, chub up over her.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65888 Nov 28, 2012
I want you guys to stop being those liberal We're-not-racist kind of Jews. We all have "brown" people in our families. Let's just not talk about it.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#65889 Nov 28, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>My daughter's married name is DeJesus. Grandson is cuter than sh!t. White Supremacist? They don't think so. BROWN BROWN BROWN. I second the motion. Ahmad is sugar white hiding out in the West Bank, biting the hand that feeds her.
HAH!

All the smack you guys talk and the whole time we're stirring the melting pot. A couple more generations and we'll all be taupe or terracotta or some such zhit.

It's all up to you and the great white north so keep the faith, Faith.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#65890 Nov 28, 2012
not for nuttin.... but go Nordics and Hot Blond Jewesses and all them, others ones too.
http://i.imgur.com/XDevc.jpg
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#65891 Nov 28, 2012
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65892 Nov 28, 2012
My dog is probably the biggest a-hole I have ever met. She hogs the couch, she races into the bedroom 5 minutes before I go to sleep and lays cross-wise on the bed and growls at me. Now, she is tearing my house up in a fit of anger because I gave her a bowl of dog food after a week of having turkey everything. I bet if I buy her a puppy for Christmas she'll forgive me.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65893 Nov 28, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I would pressure my daughter to marry a Jew....And support me in my old age. Do you have any five-ish future doctors in your tribe?
Uh.....You ARE the circumcision guys....aren't you?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#65894 Nov 28, 2012
Ize Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's El Killa? My take on al-Qaeda, and Hamas. I thought you were up wit dat. Shape up, Sheik. I don't like repeating myself. Hey, Baloney Bopper, how do you like this lady?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LZnrZK-bUhcXX&feature=rel ated
Me and another on this site, chub up over her.
That Chachi has done well for himself. I loved him on that Funniest Animal show.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#65895 Nov 28, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Uh.....You ARE the circumcision guys....aren't you?
yes, catholics are...oh wait... the doers or the doners ?...i'm a doner...too stupid to be a doer.... ergo i'm not Dr fearless cartooni

but soon to be broke, cartooni

Location hidden

#65896 Nov 28, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Uh.....You ARE the circumcision guys....aren't you?
Uh, I got mine at 22yrs old, compliments of the U.S Navy. Morning muster was a mother. All I was missing was the flag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaza, Gaza Strip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 6 hr Grau 58
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 11 hr barefoot2626 1,998
Gazans reveal Hamas war crimes, atrocities igno... 11 hr Uzi 1
Israel Announces Massive West Bank Land Grab 11 hr Uzi 110
Hamas arrests Palestinians who launched mortar ... 23 hr James 6
Hamas fighter dies in Gaza tunnel accident Sep 19 James 2
War gives inspiration to Gaza's artists Sep 14 Free Palestine 10
•••

Gaza, Gaza Strip People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••