Erdogan: Normal ties if Israel fulfills promises

Mar 24, 2013 Full story: Jerusalem Post 10

A condition of the rapproachment is the easing of Gaza blokade; Israeli security official says Israel did not commit to end blockade.

Full Story
jojo

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Mar 24, 2013
The Turks do anything for money just like Jews.Turkey. Does both ways, well... one do them the 3rd way which is. F....them good.:)
akbar

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Does any country have normal relations with stupid donkey nation of torkiye?
this turkies think they can rule the region.
fcuck this people
sasan

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 24, 2013
There is no neighboring country with normal relation with turkey.
syria is in state of war with turkey, greece is in state of war with turkey
iraq always has border clashes with turkey, iran hates turkey guts because turkey
supports azeri separatism,, armenia shut the borders with turkey and hate turkey guts, russia considers turkey as enemy, germans use turks for cleaning germany streets, turks in turkey dont have good telations with turkey

turks are total regional parasites
Truth

UK

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Israel is loved by dictators in the region not by the people and Nazi Israel loves it that way .
sasan

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Truth wrote:
Israel is loved by dictators in the region not by the people and Nazi Israel loves it that way .
good news is very soon israel and turks thanks to their new good relations will flush each other down the gutter of history, and complete the unfinished. business of 1945, so the region can
live in lasting peace again.
Truth

UK

#7 Mar 24, 2013
Don't know what you mean ?
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#8 Mar 25, 2013
sasan wrote:
<quoted text>
good news is very soon israel and turks thanks to their new good relations will flush each other down the gutter of history, and complete the unfinished. business of 1945, so the region can
live in lasting peace again.
You are as stupid as a pile of muslim rocks.
sasan

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Mar 25, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as stupid as a pile of muslim rocks.
I'm Zoasterian, you f..kin palastenian retarded towelhead camel humpin, sand nagi inbread je.w.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

#10 Mar 26, 2013
sasan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Zoasterian, you f..kin palastenian retarded towelhead camel humpin, sand nagi inbread je.w.
Apt reply for mUzi.
I like
Ulo

Sopot, Poland

#11 Mar 26, 2013
politicians from Turkey, it is disaster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaza, Gaza Strip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does the International Criminal Court acti... Sun lovefamale17 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Sat scirocco 69,016
Netanyahu blasts international court over preli... Jan 23 Ex-Democrat for M... 4
Winter Floods strike a Gaza reduced to Rubble b... Jan 11 tru 2
Gazans displaced by war struggle to find heat, ... Jan 9 oh yeah 13
UN chief says Palestine will join int'l court o... Jan 7 USA Today 1
UN chief says Palestine to join International C... Jan 7 USA Today 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:42 am PST