Analysis: With Mideast cease-fire, US pins hopes on Egypt's new Islamist government

Nov 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

In this photo released by the Egyptian Presidency, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, center, meets with Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi, right, and Egyptian Foreign Minister Mohammed Kamel Amr, left, in Cairo, Egypt, Wednesday, Nov.

Comments
81 - 98 of 98 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#86 Dec 5, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Educated Folks! Always Remember ..EDIT......NEED MENTAL HELP AND SOUND LIKE RAVING LUNATICS!!
Get back to me when you're sane, or can at least present a sane argument.

I won't be holding my breath...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#87 Dec 5, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
wise.

If you do a google search, you find the exact same "paste" going back two years... and under different aliases.
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#88 Dec 5, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to me when you're sane, or can at least present a sane argument.
Educated Folks! Always Remember "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!!" I always find these imbecilic egotistical nutjobs give themselves names like scumbag LYING nutjobs "THE PROFESSOR"; "The PROPHET"; "BLACK MAGICAL CLOWN"; "Lil' Joey Northern Liar Seeker"; "LIAR BEATS HIMSELF SILLY ALIAS UNREALITY NUTJOB ALIAS WAR MONGER"; "Syrian Assad Asswiper"; "Reality Check"; "un-Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! THEY NEED MENTAL HELP AND SOUND LIKE RAVING LUNATICS!!
Professor Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#89 Dec 5, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
wise.
If you do a google search, you find the exact same "paste" going back two years... and under different aliases.
Do you HAMASARAT Sock Puppets really think that I love to type my great WORKS over and over again just to appease you uneducated clowns? You don't copy and paste because it would be impossible to find information to back up you lies and propaganda! Period.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#90 Dec 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Palestine belongs to Palestinians.
If it were only true. Why didn't Iran give up land for Palestine?
It is

Santa Fe, NM

#91 Dec 6, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>If it were only true. Why didn't Iran give up land for Palestine?
not Palestine, bonehead.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#92 Dec 6, 2012
It is wrote:
<quoted text>
not Palestine, bonehead.
Prove it bonehead!

Location hidden

#93 Dec 6, 2012
It is wrote:
<quoted text>
not Palestine, bonehead.
There is no such country as Palestine. See if they will let you retake your GED.

#94 Dec 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
wise.
So he's more likely an ignorant free-lancer than a paid employee of the State of Israel, you think?

I'd have to think they'd give him better material if he worked for them, but maybe they just don't care as long as he creates enough disruption...:)

#95 Dec 6, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such country as Palestine. See if they will let you retake your GED.
Where did he call Palestine a "country," again?

#96 Dec 6, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it bonehead!
Prove that Iran is not Palestine? Seriously?

ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

#97 Dec 6, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
So he's more likely an ignorant free-lancer than a paid employee of the State of Israel, you think?
No... even the hasbarats have their standards.

Let me tell you about PaintChips: he would post with using another alias - I kid you not- and when I pointed out that he got them mixed (he was switching his proxy and the aliases flipped)- he got in an "argument" with his other proxy alais HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH one of the funniest things I have seen here.

He also thought that Mossad was a *Arab* terrorist group!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

Location hidden

#98 Dec 6, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>If it were only true. Why didn't Iran give up land for Palestine?
Iranians are Palestinians.

You already don't know anything about US history, it isn't time for you to expand to other things you know nothing about.

#99 Dec 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No... even the hasbarats have their standards.
Let me tell you about PaintChips: he would post with using another alias - I kid you not- and when I pointed out that he got them mixed (he was switching his proxy and the aliases flipped)- he got in an "argument" with his other proxy alais HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH one of the funniest things I have seen here.
He also thought that Mossad was a *Arab* terrorist group!
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
Funny stuff....:)
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#102 Dec 7, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawwnn...tired, discredited old Zionist propaganda we've heard a thousand times. Why don't you just admit you hate Arabs and Muslims and want them suffering or dead? At least try being refreshingly honest about your hatred.
Hatred??? see this idiot.

&sn s=em
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#103 Dec 7, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
wise.
So are your nazislamist lies.

Location hidden

#105 Dec 7, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that Iran is not Palestine? Seriously?
ROTFLMAO
The Absentminded Professor rides again.

Location hidden

#106 Dec 7, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Iranians are Palestinians.
You already don't know anything about US history, it isn't time for you to expand to other things you know nothing about.
What a joke, and Prue used to be England. You are a moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaza, Gaza Strip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 5 hr Garry Ackerman 164
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,369
Ceasefire boost for Gaza's fishermen 11 hr Bailey arabica 1
Facing Islamist threats, some Arab nations tilt... 19 hr Jeff Brightone 1
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... Thu Just A Number 1,823
US Vetoes UN Resolution Condemning Israel's Gaz... (Jul '06) Thu James 314
Palestinian president prepares new U.N. appeal Wed James 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••