Netanyahu Makes the Case For Going It Alone Against Iran

Mar 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Time

By his own account Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu went to Washington this month with two goals.

Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Mar 16, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SHIRO

New York, NY

#1 Mar 15, 2012
Be my guest Natanyaboo ..... The day Israel attacks Iran ,it will be marked as the day Persia was borne. and the day Persia re asserted its manhood..
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Mar 15, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
Be my guest Natanyaboo ..... The day Israel attacks Iran ,it will be marked as the day Persia was borne. and the day Persia re asserted its manhood..
The Shiro nutcase is on hundreds of forums blaming Israel and Jews for everything from forcing him to wear 3 month old underwear to why he can't go out in public! The clown is everywhere and Blames Israel for everything wrong in the world. Sound like Nazi Germany replayed all over again!! I'm not Jewish but I have family members that are and find the lies and propaganda offensive! The clown has no morals and doesn't think twice about lying and not backing anything up!! You would have thought the Jews hung the nutcase by his little Muslim baby feet and spanked his little bottom blue and that's why the moron hates them so much. I only wish they had and then he'd have a reason for his gum flappin' ignorant nonsense, hate, lies, propaganda and endless hogwash!! What the hell have they done moron? You keep coming back with the same azz horse Manure and I prove you be the biggest filthy disgusting LIAR in Topix! What the hell is wrong with you mental brainwashed basket case!! First of all dumbazz In 1944, Jews paid between $1000 and $1100 per acre mostly for arid or semi-arid land; in the same year, rich black soil in Iowa was selling for about $110 per acre (U.S. Dept. of Agriculture)" Google it up moron!! Palestinians Paid Nothing, Nada, Zilch!!

--Land Ownership in Palestine, 1880-1948

According to British government statistics, prior to the establishment of the State of Israel, 8.6% of the land area now known as Israel was owned by Jews; 3.3% by Arabs who remained there; 16.5% by Arabs who left the country. More than 70% of the land was owned by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT!!! Under international law, ownership passed to Israel in 1948. The public lands included most of the Negev Desert --Survey of 1946, British Mandate Government!

YOU STINKIN' ARABS have muddied the world for decades with their furious protest that their land has been “stolen” from them. One might take seriously such a statement if it came from a pacifist people such as the Tibetans, who had quietly inhabited their land for ages before it was seized by the Communist Chinese in 1950. The claim is laughable coming from the Arabs, who in the early Middle Ages conquered and reduced to slavery and penury ancient peoples and civilizations stretching from the borders of Persia to the Atlantic; who in 1947 rejected an Arab state in Palestine alongside a Jewish state and sought to obliterate the nascent Jewish state; who never called for a distinct Palestinian Arab state until the creation of the terrorist PLO in 1964—sixteen years after the founding of the state of Israel; and who to this moment continue to seek Israel’s destruction, an object that would be enormously advanced by the creation of the Arab state they demand. The Arab claim to sovereign rights west of the Jordan is only humored today because of a fatal combination of world need for Arab oil, leftist Political Correctness that has cast the Israelis as “oppressors,” and, of course, good old Jew-hatred.
SHIRO

New York, NY

#3 Mar 15, 2012
Jews must be recaptured and brought bare aass to Babilon ,Cyrus command here by recended .

Sign
SHIRO the great

“First take log out of own eye ”

Since: Jan 07

Defender of Islamic Iran

#4 Mar 15, 2012
There is no difference between America and the Zionist enterty, these propaganda peaces are for American public consumption for if the Zionist make a faital mistake and attack Iran then the USA and the Zionist will be destroyed.

A lack of public support in USA for war against Iran has lead to these story's for if the Zionist attack Iran Iran will destroy US ships and bases around the world then the US public will support the world war that follows.

If America so powerful they would stop the Zionist but in truth this is what the American dictators want for they have failed economically and need to wipe slate clean before American people rise up against them.

The american dictators think World war will give them opportunity to re- asert there power yet they fail to understand the global community is ready to take them down once and for all.
SHIRO

New York, NY

#5 Mar 15, 2012
Yes there is such thing as sick nation .and that is how first war started on earth.......
The whole American News can be summed up in two sentence :: Natanyahoo said this, or Natanyahoo said that... that is all ,and based on these two American gospel words USA citizen will decide on war or peace.
SHIRO

New York, NY

#6 Mar 15, 2012
Every militariest in USA or europe knows that there will be no attack on Iran .all are not basing their asumption on any moral or ethical constraint ,rather on Iran ability to defend itself and giving hell to the attacker or attackers,but will this analyses calm dawn Natanyahoo and his fat aas defense minister ??????? none what so ever.Tomorrow I will pick the paper and I will read Natayahoo seemingly ready again for the N+1 time to attck Iran ,just as Iread the papers of decade ago..
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Mar 15, 2012
pjam2825 wrote:
There is no difference between America and the Zionist enterty, these propaganda peaces are for American public consumption for if the Zionist make a faital mistake and attack Iran then the USA and the Zionist will be destroyed.
A lack of public support in USA for war against Iran has lead to these story's for if the Zionist attack Iran Iran will destroy US ships and bases around the world then the US public will support the world war that follows.
If America so powerful they would stop the Zionist but in truth this is what the American dictators want for they have failed economically and need to wipe slate clean before American people rise up against them.
The american dictators think World war will give them opportunity to re- asert there power yet they fail to understand the global community is ready to take them down once and for all.
It would take the USA approximately 6 hours to completely eradicate the armed forces of Iran. After that, our air armada could operate with impunity over the outlaw nation. Iran is a joke.
SHIRO

New York, NY

#8 Mar 15, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It would take the USA approximately 6 hours to completely eradicate the armed forces of Iran. After that, our air armada could operate with impunity over the outlaw nation. Iran is a joke.
It will take Iran less then one hour to turn USA fifth fleet into metal scrap at the bottom of Golf of Persia, and by the way that is why you will never read or hear of any attack by any force agaist Iran, from now to the end of time , any and all....period ...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#9 Mar 15, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
<quoted text>
It will take Iran less then one hour to turn USA fifth fleet into metal scrap at the bottom of Golf of Persia, and by the way that is why you will never read or hear of any attack by any force agaist Iran, from now to the end of time , any and all....period ...
Iran is a joke. They are bush league. Americans do not even consider filthy Persians to be fully human. Go home. You are not wanted here.
SHIRO

New York, NY

#10 Mar 15, 2012
Soon American president and his Secretery of state will send to the world their cultural dept to Iran via Mawrooz celebration occation.
Zionist be it Jews or Christian or Moslems other then making smelly big shit are not known for any other contribution to USA culture ..
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#11 Mar 15, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
Soon American president and his Secretery of state will send to the world their cultural dept to Iran via Mawrooz celebration occation.
Zionist be it Jews or Christian or Moslems other then making smelly big shit are not known for any other contribution to USA culture ..
Could you have someone that speaks English re-phrase that comment so that it makes sense? Thanks.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Mar 15, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
<quoted text>
It will take Iran less then one hour to turn USA fifth fleet into metal scrap at the bottom of Golf of Persia...
Are we taking bets?! I'll even give you odds.

How much?

“First take log out of own eye ”

Since: Jan 07

Defender of Islamic Iran

#13 Mar 15, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It would take the USA approximately 6 hours to completely eradicate the armed forces of Iran. After that, our air armada could operate with impunity over the outlaw nation. Iran is a joke.
Get a map and you will see Iran can fire land to sea missile from anywhere along coast and take down your navy Iranian air defense is world class and no plane can penetrate Iranian airspace. Iran has over 20 subs makes own laser guided bomb, computer guided missiles, Iran has fastest torpedo in world that travel hundred meters second, Iran makes own fighter jets, Iran has extensive electronic war fair tools radar jamming equipment. Iran has thousands of speed boats that can carry torpedo or missiles Iran has extensive bunker and tunnel systems, iran makes own UAV's Iran has over 20 million trained fighters.

Iran is large country and defense is always easier then attack

This talk of war is not to be taken seriously because Iran will close the straits and destroy global economy.

Iran most powerful nation on earth that is fact. So dream dream dream. It is Asia future so get over it there's nothing you can do to stop the Asian century except give up war and focus on friendship justice and equity for all nations
the wise

Chicago, IL

#14 Mar 15, 2012
Stop fighting Israeli wars my good comrades.

You owe them nothing. Not your pity, and certainly not blood and treasure.

Tragic things if this sort will continue, as long as we bloody our hands on israels behalf.

Jewsagainstzionism.com
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#15 Mar 15, 2012
pjam2825 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a map and you will see Iran can fire land to sea missile from anywhere along coast and take down your navy Iranian air defense is world class and no plane can penetrate Iranian airspace. Iran has over 20 subs makes own laser guided bomb, computer guided missiles, Iran has fastest torpedo in world that travel hundred meters second, Iran makes own fighter jets, Iran has extensive electronic war fair tools radar jamming equipment. Iran has thousands of speed boats that can carry torpedo or missiles Iran has extensive bunker and tunnel systems, iran makes own UAV's Iran has over 20 million trained fighters.
Iran is large country and defense is always easier then attack
This talk of war is not to be taken seriously because Iran will close the straits and destroy global economy.
Iran most powerful nation on earth that is fact. So dream dream dream. It is Asia future so get over it there's nothing you can do to stop the Asian century except give up war and focus on friendship justice and equity for all nations
Iran is laughable. There is no defense against the US military. We have proven that over and over and over again. Every Persian I have ever met was a queer.

“First take log out of own eye ”

Since: Jan 07

Defender of Islamic Iran

#16 Mar 15, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Iran is laughable. There is no defense against the US military. We have proven that over and over and over again. Every Persian I have ever met was a queer.
Please name one war USA has won since ww2
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#17 Mar 15, 2012
pjam2825 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please name one war USA has won since ww2
Gulf 1, Korea, Grenada, Panama, Iraq
the wise

Chicago, IL

#18 Mar 15, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Gulf 1, Korea, Grenada, Panama, Iraq
so naive.....
SHIRO

New York, NY

#19 Mar 15, 2012
This is a paid Zionist, repeats the same theme of USA been invincible, but rest of the world are just some sort of Chicken farms .Pentagon contractor has ripped/ stole American tax payer out of sixteen Billion dollar, according to Republican presidential candidat Doctor Rand Paul .Only a subdued nation that has lost its manhood stay indefernce to what is made of America , a supper market for crocks and gangsters.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#20 Mar 15, 2012
I agree that America couldn't occupy Iran -- for the same reason that they couldn't successfully occupy Iraq or Afghanistan -- because the inmates of those particular countries are crazier than an outhouse rat.

Even with their armies destroyed, they never stop killing infidels. If they can't easily get to the infidels, they will kill each other until the infidels come out and try to stop it -- then they try and kill the infidels. Like Terminators, they couldn't care less how they mess themselves up, just so long as they get to keep killing.

If it comes to an air war with Iran, Iran will lose in the first ten minutes, if they're stupid enough to try and go toe-to-toe with US airpower.

MIGs and Series A F-15s are like toy planes compared to F-22's and Series F F-18s. They will be shot down before they even see the F-22's on RADAR. Iranian SAM sites will be identified by AWACS and selectively targeted by AMRAAMS from B-2s and sea-based S2S missiles. Going into a head-to-head battle with US air and sea forces is literally like bringing a paperclip to a gunfight.

However, the US has to change their strategy. In the past, the US would win the air war then send in ground troops to try and restore the country -- that is a bad strategy. They need to use their air and sea power to eliminate the Iranian infrastructure then back off and let the Iranians pick up the pieces of their own destroyed country.

Being the magnanimous conqueror might have one the US loyal allies in the past (German and Japan), but it just doesn't work in the crazy Islamic countries. The only winning strategy is to destroy their ability to attack outside their own countries and leave them to kill each other.

Yes, this will result in MANY more civilian casualties that the occupation strategy, but it will save American lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaza, Gaza Strip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 6 hr Garry Ackerman 164
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 68,369
Ceasefire boost for Gaza's fishermen 13 hr Bailey arabica 1
Facing Islamist threats, some Arab nations tilt... 21 hr Jeff Brightone 1
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... Thu Just A Number 1,823
US Vetoes UN Resolution Condemning Israel's Gaz... (Jul '06) Thu James 314
Palestinian president prepares new U.N. appeal Wed James 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gaza, Gaza Strip People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••