Gunmen attack police station near Egy...

Gunmen attack police station near Egypt's border with Gaza

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Star story from Sep 8, 2012, titled Gunmen attack police station near Egypt's border with Gaza. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

An Egyptian soldier rides a camel while conducting a morning patrol along the southern Israeli border with Egypt near the village of Nitzanei Sinai on September 6, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

Uzi

Tel Aviv, Israel

#1 Sep 8, 2012
No!!!! It can not be true!!!! Peace loving muzlim arabs are killing peace loving arab muzlims!!!!!
I must report it to the UN!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaza, Gaza Strip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min Uzi 70,158
News Global Human Rights Groups Protest Slaughter in... (Jan '09) 34 min Uzi 3
News Netanyahu years see surge in West Bank settlements (Dec '14) Aug 1 bolshevik jewish ... 3
News Israel leaving Gaza; Hamas calls cease fire (Jan '09) Jul '15 Omar Nassar 235
News Racist Israel cuts off Gaza Jul '15 Uzi 7
News Israel 'gagged reports' Sotloff was its citizen Jul '15 indict paul insco 10
Gaza Music Thread Jun '15 Musikologist 9
More from around the web