Finland: Israel warns of action against Gaza ship

Oct 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTOP-FM Washington

Finland says Israel has warned that it will take action against a boat carrying international pro-Palestinian activists if it tries to break a naval blockade of Gaza.

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Oct 17, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No independent Palestine!

Yes to democratic-european Israel!
engyhya

Balikesir, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Because Israel is absolutely terrorist state.
mr mini

El Sobrante, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 14, 2012
 
lets see what isreal does next week when the flotilla from china arrives
the prophet

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

jews are economic criminals goldman sacks in 1928 and 2008 and israel is a joint criminal enterprise created to control goverments who have oil in the middle east america consumes most of world oil and needs control over these nations thats why iran is next
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 14, 2012
 
engyhya wrote:
Because Israel is absolutely terrorist state.
Long live the freedom fighting Kurdish and Armenian people of the muslim Turkish terror state.
the prophet

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jews think they can tell others what to do finland should tell fascist israel to let back the millions of palestinians it ethnically cleansed from 1948 onwards still today jews kick out palestinians from there homes just because there not jews and put in jews from russia and america to live in them no wonder muslims arent happy and america supports this genocide you deserve what you get when jews control you no one feels sorry for you
Bob

Dover, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Finland has a history of anti Israel behavior.The people from Finland were in bed with the nazis always.So this is no surprise that they sticking their smelly nose into the mid east problems. BOB
Bob

Dover, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

the prophet wrote:
jews think they can tell others what to do finland should tell fascist israel to let back the millions of palestinians it ethnically cleansed from 1948 onwards still today jews kick out palestinians from there homes just because there not jews and put in jews from russia and america to live in them no wonder muslims arent happy and america supports this genocide you deserve what you get when jews control you no one feels sorry for you
The Prophet is just an ordinary jerk.We can always count on some stupid remark from this idiot. BOB
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

ISRAEL needs to annihilate these muslim scum !!!
Muslims thrive on death and destructing.

ISRAEL needs to throw the first (and final) punch.

Furthermore, ISRAEL needs to dismiss feminist douche bag Hillary's political correctness garbage and Hussein Obama's pseudo friendship.
Layla

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Because Israel is fighting racist Arab and bigoted Islamists attempted been de since the 1920s by he infamous Mufti, who ate on worked with Hitler.
No one cares about the grandchildren of Arab immigrants who are called (since the 1960s as ) "Palestinians" but some USE them in anti Israel propaganda.
I the multi-racial real free-speech full freedom that is Israel VS the far "democracies" of the Arab word where Islamic supremacy and REAL Apartheid is practiced against ALL M.E. Minorities.
Isn't it any wonder that the previous flotilla "activists" called on Israelis to go back t Auchwitz?
Layla

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

To the racist Arab-Muslim who commented under the name "the prophet
Melbourne, Australia." The list of global grip by corrupted Arab oil countries that chokes the world... is far too long. I can't seem to get it why you are not talking about NON-Jewish, Christian Jamie Dimon of JPMorgen or about NON-Jewis, Christians of Barclay bank of the UK.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 16, 2012
 
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Long live the freedom fighting Kurdish and Armenian people of the muslim Turkish terror state.
You idiot jewish.What you're supposed to yourself?You're just a bunch of cowards afraid of Palestinian civilians ..
voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 16, 2012
 
engyhya wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot jewish.What you're supposed to yourself?You're just a bunch of cowards afraid of Palestinian civilians ..
.

The only coward I see around here is you.
Why do you hide your location ..??

.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 16, 2012
 
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
The only coward I see around here is you.
Why do you hide your location ..??
.
it is not ur business why i hide my location..But if you want to know my location then i tell you it. My location is Anafartalar Street,No:5 ,Center,Bal&#305;kesir/Tur key..So what will you do?Are you going to kill me ?I'm waiting for you...
voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 16, 2012
 
.
I leave it to the Kurds, the Armenians and the Greeks .. to fumigate shit like yourself...

I consider the Turkish People our friends.

Fckk you coward.

Health, peace, progress and abundance to the Turkish People..!!

.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 16, 2012
 
voice of peace wrote:
.
I leave it to the Kurds, the Armenians and the Greeks .. to fumigate shit like yourself...
I consider the Turkish People our friends.
Fckk you coward.
Health, peace, progress and abundance to the Turkish People..!!
.
Turkish people ur friends!
Then why did your idiot soldiers kill 9 Turks on Mavi Marmara aid ship?
voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 16, 2012
 
.

Why..??
You know it..

... just because your stupid Prime Minister engaged in an adventure, sending a ship load of shit and outdated tin canned food, to cross a legit blockade established to control the flow of arms into the Gaza Strip.

If Erdogan's intention was to 'help', he could have sent the ship to the Port of Ashdod, where the Palestinians control part of it.

Erdogan wanted confrontation and provocation. He used the excuse of 'aid'... but it didn't work.

Now ... Erdogan and yourself ... in the best of the traditions of those Muslims that surrround us ... you started the confrontation without knowing how the mess is going to progress, who is going to win, who is going to lose .... and most important, what are going to be the consequences if your shitload aboard the Marmaris gets stopped and becomes violent...

Everywhere in the world, also here at Topix ... just because I've been in all these countries ... I always educte people that Arabs and Turks are two different items..

But you both have this same weakness ...
.... you think that because of our size .. you will be able to push us around ... and history proved it again and again, that neither one of you ... or any combination of any of you can move us one inch back from where we are.

Now piss off, s.o.b..... for sure you are not the kind of Turk I want to be around when in beautiful and exotic Istanbul.

Ohhh... and btw.. one of my nephews and his charming wife ... because of many reasons, have postponed their honey moon for the last two years ... until this past summer when they spent two weeks on the Turkish Riviera. You'll have to work harder, in order to drive a wedge between our two Peoples...

Fckk you, savage ignorant good for nothing ...

.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 17, 2012
 
voice of peace wrote:
.
Why..??
You know it..
... just because your stupid Prime Minister engaged in an adventure, sending a ship load of shit and outdated tin canned food, to cross a legit blockade established to control the flow of arms into the Gaza Strip.
If Erdogan's intention was to 'help', he could have sent the ship to the Port of Ashdod, where the Palestinians control part of it.
Erdogan wanted confrontation and provocation. He used the excuse of 'aid'... but it didn't work.
Now ... Erdogan and yourself ... in the best of the traditions of those Muslims that surrround us ... you started the confrontation without knowing how the mess is going to progress, who is going to win, who is going to lose .... and most important, what are going to be the consequences if your shitload aboard the Marmaris gets stopped and becomes violent...
Everywhere in the world, also here at Topix ... just because I've been in all these countries ... I always educte people that Arabs and Turks are two different items..
But you both have this same weakness ...
.... you think that because of our size .. you will be able to push us around ... and history proved it again and again, that neither one of you ... or any combination of any of you can move us one inch back from where we are.
Now piss off, s.o.b..... for sure you are not the kind of Turk I want to be around when in beautiful and exotic Istanbul.
Ohhh... and btw.. one of my nephews and his charming wife ... because of many reasons, have postponed their honey moon for the last two years ... until this past summer when they spent two weeks on the Turkish Riviera. You'll have to work harder, in order to drive a wedge between our two Peoples...
Fckk you, savage ignorant good for nothing ...
.
blah blah..Firstly you have to know this.Tayyip Erdogan didn't send that ship.Mavi Marmara ship belongs to a private charitable foundation.It calls "IHH".They are just volunteers for help in the ship.But ur idiot soldiers killed them on international territories.It is confirmed by UN.Your country is a killer.Your country killed too many Palesitinian childs..The world will never forget that killed childs by terrorist state Israel..
voice of peace

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 17, 2012
 
.

The blockade was legit..
The UN that you invoked said so..!!

Now Erdogan knows better. When you fckkk around with the filthy savage Israeli assassins... someone can get hurt..

http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/21/10/qu...

Hey, asss hhole ... play this one to your stupid Prime Minister..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 17, 2012
 
voice of peace wrote:
.
The blockade was legit..
The UN that you invoked said so..!!
Now Erdogan knows better. When you fckkk around with the filthy savage Israeli assassins... someone can get hurt..
http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/21/10/qu...
Hey, asss hhole ... play this one to your stupid Prime Minister..
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
.
You are a loser...Your country is more powerful than Palestine or the other Arab countries around..But you know? This is not going to always like this.Israel will be destroyed one day.I'm sure about that.Just wait and see..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••