Palestinians prepare to submit UN statehood bid

Sep 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSRO-AM Santa Rosa

Nearly two decades after embarking on historic peace talks with Israel, Palestinians prepared to sidestep that troubled route on Friday to seek U.N. recognition of an independent state _ hoping to leverage this dramatic move on the world stage to realize their dream of an independent homeland.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
moshe aron kestenbaum ODA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Judged:

Palestinians are fooling themselves in thinking that they will destroy the holy land of israel, the jews have overcome bigger threats , just look back in history up to the recent nazi past, the palestinians will just go down in history as another threat to the jews
John Murthafat

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Today is officially: Kick An arabian In The Crotch Day
It is to you

High Ridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Woe to him who increases what is not his, how long?
And to him who loads himself many pledges?

Will not your creditors rise up suddenly? Will they not awaken who oppress you? And you will become their booty.
Jim

New Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Judged:

There is no such thing as the "Palestinians". They don't deserve a country. Palestine is actually ancient Israel, which was renamed by the Roman emperor Hadrian in about 135 A.D. Palestinians are nothing more than Arabs and people of mixed heritage claiming to be an ethnic group that actually does not and never existed.
Unreal

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Can the US stop them from becoming a State?
Bob Nelson

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Obama's support of the muslim brotherhoods take over of Egypt should inspire the MusBro's to offer Palestinians a homeland. Egypt is a huge Country. They could easily spare a couple of hundred miles for fellow muslims and a Palestinian State.

Keep the faith. Maybe Obama knew what he was doing after all????
Deja Vu 1933

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Judged:

Israel is a rogue state, living on stolen land.
Hilbilly

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Didn't Kissinger an the Elite think of Arizona as a " homeland " for the Jews?!
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Hilbilly wrote:
Didn't Kissinger an the Elite think of Arizona as a " homeland " for the Jews?!
No, thats Las Vegas

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

I have to reiterate what a previous commenter stated. Israel is a rogue illegitimate state, and a friend of the USA they are not. First we send billions of dollars there annually and receive nothing in return. Israel has no resources to offer. That money should be spent helping Americans at home. Second the presence of Israel has indirectly resulted in the deaths of thousands of American soldiers and civilians over the past 44 years. Third Israel has habitually been caught conducting espionage against the USA, over and over again, and they repeatedly break international law on a regular basis including crimes against humanity. This is not a good country, not a friendly country, not a country that should be considered an Allie of the United States. I could go on and on about the bad things going on and coming out of Israel. I personally would hope that the Arab Spring somehow eventually puts Israel in check, there is the creation of a Palestinian state with defined and Palestinian defended borders, and I hope long term that the Israeli government collapses, is dissolved, a peaceful plan of re immigrating Israelis back to their home countries occurs, I do think Isrealis that can prove that their families were residing in what is now Israel before 1945 should be allowed to stay put in a much smaller demilitarized Israel with a free democratic government with United Nations and Arab League oversight.
Smart Girl

Hawthorne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Judged:

Deja Vu 1933 wrote:
Israel is a rogue state, living on stolen land.
Quite the contrary, Israel deserves their land. The Arabs need to back off and play with their camels.
Smart Girl

Hawthorne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Judged:

qadr6236 wrote:
I have to reiterate what a previous commenter stated. Israel is a rogue illegitimate state, and a friend of the USA they are not. First we send billions of dollars there annually and receive nothing in return. Israel has no resources to offer. That money should be spent helping Americans at home. Second the presence of Israel has indirectly resulted in the deaths of thousands of American soldiers and civilians over the past 44 years. Third Israel has habitually been caught conducting espionage against the USA, over and over again, and they repeatedly break international law on a regular basis including crimes against humanity. This is not a good country, not a friendly country, not a country that should be considered an Allie of the United States. I could go on and on about the bad things going on and coming out of Israel. I personally would hope that the Arab Spring somehow eventually puts Israel in check, there is the creation of a Palestinian state with defined and Palestinian defended borders, and I hope long term that the Israeli government collapses, is dissolved, a peaceful plan of re immigrating Israelis back to their home countries occurs, I do think Isrealis that can prove that their families were residing in what is now Israel before 1945 should be allowed to stay put in a much smaller demilitarized Israel with a free democratic government with United Nations and Arab League oversight.
The fact of the matter is that Palestine is not a nation. How can you have a state without a nation? Go back to school.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Smart Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact of the matter is that Palestine is not a nation. How can you have a state without a nation? Go back to school.
What does that mean? Is that some weird play on words or semantics? Palestine can be a country.
voice of peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

qadr6236 wrote:
<quoted text>What does that mean? Is that some weird play on words or semantics? Palestine can be a country.

No, quadr ... she ... she's right...
Look, in order to be a country .... what's the first thing you need to have ... aahh ...?

Coins..!! You need coins.
Let's say you go to the supermarket to get rubbers (so your kind doesn't get reproduced, God forbides..!!). O.K.?

You get to the check out girl and she tells you "that's four eighty nine, sir"

.... "here you have it" you say and you hand her a five...

So, what do we do now..

o you pay five
o she takes four
o she gives you two yards of toilet paper instead of change
o you go back home withour rubbers ... and in nine months the old lady delivers another ignorant

Too complicated, pal ...
Coins. First show me you have coins.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2011

Judged:

voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
No, quadr ... she ... she's right...
Look, in order to be a country .... what's the first thing you need to have ... aahh ...?
Coins..!! You need coins.
Let's say you go to the supermarket to get rubbers (so your kind doesn't get reproduced, God forbides..!!). O.K.?
You get to the check out girl and she tells you "that's four eighty nine, sir"
.... "here you have it" you say and you hand her a five...
So, what do we do now..
o you pay five
o she takes four
o she gives you two yards of toilet paper instead of change
o you go back home withour rubbers ... and in nine months the old lady delivers another ignorant
Too complicated, pal ...
Coins. First show me you have coins.
Typical jew, every joke, always about money. You would wait for the 11 cents wouldn't you, and you would count every single penny. Hey here's one for ya. How do you start a jew marathon? Roll a penny down a hill. Pack your bags, with my plan, and god willing it's an eventuality, you're going back home! Tell your mummy to put her teeth back in. She's going to need to start selling her body on the streets of Krakow again to keep you fed, you little fatty. Tell her not to be too worried though, the lot there now will be a bit gentler than the wehrmacht was.
Moses Kestenbaum ODA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

Quadr6236. You are a vicious anti semite, you are a piece of filth, a rotten skunk and one day your hate against the jews will come home to bite you.
hey

Sarnia, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Palestinian song "Blue Chair" mocks PAs UN statehood bid

http://electronicintifada.net/blog/linah-alsa...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••