Militants burst across Israeli border from Egypt, killing 1 Israeli in brazen attack

Full story: The Washington Post

Unidentified militants crossed from Egypt's turbulent Sinai Peninsula into southern Israel on Monday, opening light arms and anti-tank fire on civilians building a security fence meant to fortify the porous border, defense officials said.
Comments
1 - 20 of 65 Comments Last updated Jun 24, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#1 Jun 18, 2012
Arabs attack civilians ?

Say it ain't so.
KeepGitmoOpen

Allentown, PA

#2 Jun 18, 2012
Not the first time and wont be the last good job Obama. What about Syria? You seem not to have as hard of a stance with them...
I wonder

Linköping, Sweden

#3 Jun 18, 2012
We pray for Gods people and their county ISRAELI God will always be with you.

Don't Tread On Me

#4 Jun 18, 2012
KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
Not the first time and wont be the last good job Obama. What about Syria? You seem not to have as hard of a stance with them...
O'blunder is scared of the Russian bear.

He likes to sit and smoke a cigar and pick drone targets while handing out food stamps to Americans.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

#5 Jun 18, 2012
I wonder wrote:
We pray for Gods people and their county ISRAELI God will always be with you.
God's people?? Where did you get that idea from.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#6 Jun 18, 2012
So the terrorist country of israel is getting a little bit of what they give the people of palestine everyday.

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#7 Jun 18, 2012
reza june wrote:
<quoted text>
God's people?? Where did you get that idea from.
How about throughout the Bible where God calls people of Israel his people. Oh and Jesus was a Jew from Israel. Bible warns about people going his country and the Jews.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#8 Jun 18, 2012
Midwest City Alumni wrote:
<quoted text>
How about throughout the Bible where God calls people of Israel his people. Oh and Jesus was a Jew from Israel. Bible warns about people going his country and the Jews.
NO sane person wants to hear that jewish psychops BS.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

London, England

#9 Jun 18, 2012
Midwest City Alumni wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, another Christian Zionist awaiting the 'End Times'. How many times have you guys changed the date?

Don't Tread On Me

#10 Jun 18, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>NO sane person wants to hear that jewish psychops BS.
Well I don't want to hear any KKKoran or bible stuff either but you are not a sane person so come up with some other excuse.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#11 Jun 18, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Well I don't want to hear any KKKoran or bible stuff either but you are not a sane person so come up with some other excuse.
You seem confused.Did I refer to a book that some religious person claims to deem one race better than the other?? NO!!

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 Jun 18, 2012
Everybody thought this "Arab Spring" was a good thing! It will get worst. My prediction of the coming "Caliphate" wasn't too far off!

Don't Tread On Me

#13 Jun 18, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>You seem confused.Did I refer to a book that some religious person claims to deem one race better than the other?? NO!!
Don't give me your BS.

You think an Israeli life is worth less then your Islamic friends.
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#14 Jun 18, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Don't give me your BS.
You think an Israeli life is worth less then your Islamic friends.
Take your jewish BS elsewhere.
Uzi

Tel Aviv, Israel

#15 Jun 19, 2012
According to savage arab muslims one Israeli is worth about 1000 stinking muslims. They said it, enjoy it.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

London, England

#16 Jun 19, 2012
Uzi wrote:
According to savage arab muslims one Israeli is worth about 1000 stinking muslims. They said it, enjoy it.
Sane moderate Jews and rational Israelis say that sick stinking radicals like yourself are the main source of trouble for all Jews and Israelis the world over. They said it, enjoy it!
johny reb

Israel

#17 Jun 19, 2012
Arab terror against israel shows the Terrorists own inability to deal with Arab social terror on a daily basis. It actually makes Israel stronger. The arab spring has shown how sick those societies truly are, mired in the middle ages. A young Arab without a job or hope or credible country can be brainwashed by spurious religion to think he is a martyr by attacking israel. they throw away their lives, instead of trying to bring democracy and equality to Gaza, Egypt and Lebanon. Israel is the only modern democratic country in the region. The Arabs should stop being jealous and start to learn from it.
pug

Justice, IL

#18 Jun 19, 2012
The religion of peace

“I'm a racist's worst nightmare”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#20 Jun 19, 2012
reza june wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, another Christian Zionist awaiting the 'End Times'. How many times have you guys changed the date?
The Bible says nobody knows not the day or time, not even Jesus or the angels. Only God knows, and he will come like a thief in the night. SO I personally have not changed the dates. And you know what? You got a problem with me supporting Israel, you need to take that up with God. Oh, I am sorry, sounds like you do not believe in him. Well, don't know what to tell you then
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#21 Jun 19, 2012
When did terrorists become "militants"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaza, Gaza Strip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,350
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... 5 hr Just A Number 1,823
Netanyahu says Israel will respond forcefully e... 7 hr James 160
US Vetoes UN Resolution Condemning Israel's Gaz... (Jul '06) 7 hr James 314
Palestinian president prepares new U.N. appeal Wed James 5
Qatar ready to help rebuild ravaged Gaza Wed Jeff Brightone 1
Nazi Germany and the Arab World Aug 25 James 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gaza, Gaza Strip People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••