Defence chief warns Israel will mount 'swift and painful' attack on Gaza

Dec 29, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Sydney Morning Herald

JERUSALEM: A new Israeli offensive against Gaza will be launched ''sooner or later'' and will be ''swift and painful'', Israel's most senior military officer has warned.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

who wrote:
Well it has been a good three years since the IDF went on the rampage in Gaza.
http://articles.cnn.com/2009-07-02/world/isra...
I wonder how many defenseless civilians they'll butcher this time around.
Hey retard, read my lips, dont shoot at me so I wont have to return fire and kill you. Its that simple. I wish for the new year that your town/city get hit with 7000 arab missiles aimed at CIVILIANS ONLY and you"ll be one of the casualties.
Happy New Year to the rest.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

ezdzit wrote:
Seems like Israel openly threatening to conduct another "Operation Cast Lead" in Gaza again is more than enough grounds for the UN General Assembly to go over the US blocked SC and authorize a UN peacekeeping mission in Palestine.
Let the IDF try to go through the Russian and Turkish military to murder unarmed old men, women, and children this time....
Russia and Turkey can kiss our collective asses. If Gaza feels like attacking Israel every other day with missiles we got news for you and them. You will be killed. This is not nazi Germany nor Communist Russia nor any other arab state where you can kill jews and go to sleep at night quietly. Go and fuck yourself.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

hohoho wrote:
Where's Hitler when you need him?
hahha hahaha your hero Shitler is in the place that you and your kind should be ASAP. Your big hero killed about 60 million people and commited suicide. COPY YOUR LEADER, nazislamist piece of shit.
who

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey retard, read my lips, dont shoot at me so I wont have to return fire and kill you. Its that simple. I wish for the new year that your town/city get hit with 7000 arab missiles aimed at CIVILIANS ONLY and you"ll be one of the casualties.
Nothing justifies the killing of 416 children in Gaza....F*ck you and your IDF, c*cksuker.
Uzi

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

2011's First Christmas Joke
Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly
gates.

'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said,'You must each possess
something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He
flicked it on.'It represents a candle', he said.

'You may pass through the pearly gates.' Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He
shook them and said,'They're bells.'

Saint Peter said,'You may pass through the pearly gates'.

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and
finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked,'And just
what do those symbolize?'

The man replied,'These are Carols.'

And So The Christmas Season Begins......

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia and Turkey can kiss our collective asses. If Gaza feels like attacking Israel every other day with missiles we got news for you and them. You will be killed. This is not nazi Germany nor Communist Russia nor any other arab state where you can kill jews and go to sleep at night quietly. Go and fuck yourself.
LOL

You Israeli zionazis have been killing Palestinians and stealing their gold, cash, bank accounts, property, houses, farms, livestock, businesses, land, water, and natural resources for 65 years. What excuse did you use before they started using rockets to fight back? Hmmmm....???
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh those pore Israeli families...ge, perhaps they can find solace in the fact they kill off Palestinians at a 100:1 ratio..or that the root of all the problems, the occupation, has created several large resitance groups which will continue to resist until they decide to vote in a government that is not committed to land grabs and continual war.
Stupid and ignorant!! Hey clown, give us info that is news worthy and not Palestinian Propaganda sites. When Israel attacks Hamas it is retaliation for attacks on them dummy!! Hamas used women and children as human shields. So when Women and children die, you clowns start foaming at the mouth!! They only Attack HAMAS or those responsible for suicide and rocket attack on Israel Dummy!! Israel does not attack for no reason and never has. It is only after they have been provoked!! Learn your History and stop making yourself look like a fool!!
What I don't like is the continued bashing of Israel that you clowns love to do. You're all a bunch of crazed Muslims with nothing better to do than to use your childish mentality to demean the ONLY country in the Middle East that doesn’t take OUR Foreign Aid and bank the money in private accounts while their people suffer (Remember Arafat??), support terrorists, harbor terrorists, buy arms for terrorists or use it for building Mosques as they incite hatred toward the good old USA. The outright lies, distortions and propaganda are what I'm going after. The Jews’ willingness to compromise on territory was demonstrated not only by their acquiescence in the UN’s 1947 partition plan, which gave them a state with squiggly, indefensible borders, but even by their earlier acceptance of the 1937 Peel Commission partition plan, which gave them nothing more than a part of the Galilee and a tiny strip along the coast. Yet the Arab nations, refusing to accept any Jewish sovereignty in Palestine even if it was the size of a postage stamp, unanimously rejected the 1937 Peel plan, and nine years later they violently rejected the UN’s partition plan as well. When the Arabs resorted to arms in order to wipe out the Jews and destroy the Jewish state, they accepted the verdict of arms. They lost that verdict in 1948, and they lost it again in 1967, when Jordan, which had annexed the West Bank in 1948 (without any objections from Palestinian Arabs that their sovereign nationhood was being violated), attacked Israel from the West Bank during the Six Day War despite Israel’s urgent pleas that it stay out of the conflict. Israel in self-defense then captured the West Bank. The Arabs thus have no grounds to complain either about Israel’s existence (achieved in ’48) or about its expanded sovereignty from the river to the sea (achieved in ’67).
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You Israeli zionazis have been killing Palestinians and stealing their gold, cash, bank accounts, property, houses, farms, livestock, businesses, land, water, and natural resources for 65 years. What excuse did you use before they started using rockets to fight back? Hmmmm....???
Stupid and ignorant LIAR!! Hey clown, give us info that is news worthy and not Palestinian Propaganda sites. When Israel attacks Hamas it is retaliation for attacks on them dummy!! Hamas used women and children as human shields. So when Women and children die, you clowns start foaming at the mouth!! They only Attack HAMAS or those responsible for suicide and rocket attack on Israel Dummy!! Israel does not attack for no reason and never has. It is only after they have been provoked!! Learn your History and stop making yourself look like a fool!!
What I don't like is the continued bashing of Israel that you clowns love to do. You're all a bunch of crazed Muslims with nothing better to do than to use your childish mentality to demean the ONLY country in the Middle East that doesn’t take OUR Foreign Aid and bank the money in private accounts while their people suffer (Remember Arafat??), support terrorists, harbor terrorists, buy arms for terrorists or use it for building Mosques as they incite hatred toward the good old USA. The outright lies, distortions and propaganda are what I'm going after. The Jews’ willingness to compromise on territory was demonstrated not only by their acquiescence in the UN’s 1947 partition plan, which gave them a state with squiggly, indefensible borders, but even by their earlier acceptance of the 1937 Peel Commission partition plan, which gave them nothing more than a part of the Galilee and a tiny strip along the coast. Yet the Arab nations, refusing to accept any Jewish sovereignty in Palestine even if it was the size of a postage stamp, unanimously rejected the 1937 Peel plan, and nine years later they violently rejected the UN’s partition plan as well. When the Arabs resorted to arms in order to wipe out the Jews and destroy the Jewish state, they accepted the verdict of arms. They lost that verdict in 1948, and they lost it again in 1967, when Jordan, which had annexed the West Bank in 1948 (without any objections from Palestinian Arabs that their sovereign nationhood was being violated), attacked Israel from the West Bank during the Six Day War despite Israel’s urgent pleas that it stay out of the conflict. Israel in self-defense then captured the West Bank. The Arabs thus have no grounds to complain either about Israel’s existence (achieved in ’48) or about its expanded sovereignty from the river to the sea (achieved in ’67).
The Arabs have muddied the world for decades with their furious protest that their land has been “stolen” from them. One might take seriously such a statement if it came from a pacifist people such as the Tibetans, who had quietly inhabited their land for ages before it was seized by the Communist Chinese in 1950. The claim is laughable coming from the Arabs, who in the early Middle Ages conquered and reduced to slavery and penury ancient peoples and civilizations stretching from the borders of Persia to the Atlantic; who in 1947 rejected an Arab state in Palestine alongside a Jewish state and sought to obliterate the nascent Jewish state; who never called for a distinct Palestinian Arab state until the creation of the terrorist PLO in 1964—sixteen years after the founding of the state of Israel; and who to this moment continue to seek Israel’s destruction, an object that would be enormously advanced by the creation of the Arab state they demand. The Arab claim to sovereign rights west of the Jordan is only humored today because of a fatal combination of world need for Arab oil, leftist Political Correctness that has cast the Israelis as “oppressors,” and, of course, good old Jew-hatred.
Steven Hassan

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Judged:

Yoav wrote:
<quoted text>
Well trust me there would be a lot more Jewish support for the Palestinian cause if Muslims would stop violently attacking Jews in Europe. With the savage murder of Ilan Halimi, you took a non-Zionist French Jew, and turned his family into ardent Zionists who eventually had their son buried in Israel.
Well, the reality is after treating folks of the jewish faith relativly decently for 1000 years, then having thier brothers in Palestine get shit on since the late 40's, one can understand where the hatred comes from. What is that line...Israel is our (the us)only allie in the ME, but we never had any enemies until 48?
Steven Hassan

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Judged:

Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee gus, stop taking thier land and oppressing them and maybe they willnot have to resist...it is a simple concept.
Yoav

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the reality is after treating folks of the jewish faith relativly decently for 1000 years, then having thier brothers in Palestine get shit on since the late 40's, one can understand where the hatred comes from. What is that line...Israel is our (the us)only allie in the ME, but we never had any enemies until 48?
"Relatively decently"????

Steve, my parents are Tunisian Jews, that fairy tale isn't going to work on me. You read works on the history of Sefardi Jews in Arab countries and you will see the broad consensus that Jews were treated with hostile tolerance at best and violent pogroms at the worst.

I won't let Zionists whitewash their insane war crimes, but I'm not going to listen to fairy tales from the other side either.
Steven Hassan

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Judged:

Yoav wrote:
<quoted text>
"Relatively decently"????
Steve, my parents are Tunisian Jews, that fairy tale isn't going to work on me. You read works on the history of Sefardi Jews in Arab countries and you will see the broad consensus that Jews were treated with hostile tolerance at best and violent pogroms at the worst.
I won't let Zionists whitewash their insane war crimes, but I'm not going to listen to fairy tales from the other side either.
Well lets see..the Christians, when they were in power pretty much had a policy of killing off all jewish folks. When teh Muslims were in power, they did fairly well. History shows this to be true. And if your parents came from Tunisia, it is a good bet thier ancestors came from spain...and what happened to all the Jewish folks in Spain once the Muslims were kicked out??

And then lets look at what the Jewish folks did when they were in power...if the Bible is even partially correct (and I am not saying it is) the Israelites were nothing more than genocidal maniacs.
Yoav

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Judged:

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets see..the Christians, when they were in power pretty much had a policy of killing off all jewish folks. When teh Muslims were in power, they did fairly well. History shows this to be true. And if your parents came from Tunisia, it is a good bet thier ancestors came from spain...and what happened to all the Jewish folks in Spain once the Muslims were kicked out??
And then lets look at what the Jewish folks did when they were in power...if the Bible is even partially correct (and I am not saying it is) the Israelites were nothing more than genocidal maniacs.
Steve, you are correct in saying that Christian Europe was a worse experience for Jews. But the reality is that the vast majority of Sefardi Jews were opposed to Zionism in the 1920s, especially the Sefardi Jews of Palestine. Political Zionism was an entirely Ashkenazi enterprise. Arab leaders requested that Zionist leaders delay declaring a Jewish state because, in their own words, it would risk the safety of Jews in all Arab lands. So in my opinion, Arabs eliminated a potential ally in the fight against Zionism by refusing to see a distinction between European Zionists and Sefardi-Mizrahi Jews. So I'm sorry, I am not going to accept Muslim hatred of me, when I have just as much reason to hate them.

Anyway, I'm still against Zionism and I want justice for the Palestinians.
Steven Hassan

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2012

Judged:

Yoav wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve, you are correct in saying that Christian Europe was a worse experience for Jews. But the reality is that the vast majority of Sefardi Jews were opposed to Zionism in the 1920s, especially the Sefardi Jews of Palestine. Political Zionism was an entirely Ashkenazi enterprise. Arab leaders requested that Zionist leaders delay declaring a Jewish state because, in their own words, it would risk the safety of Jews in all Arab lands. So in my opinion, Arabs eliminated a potential ally in the fight against Zionism by refusing to see a distinction between European Zionists and Sefardi-Mizrahi Jews. So I'm sorry, I am not going to accept Muslim hatred of me, when I have just as much reason to hate them.
Anyway, I'm still against Zionism and I want justice for the Palestinians.
Agreed, and I tip my hat to you for remaining free of the political movement which has tainted a great religion.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn your history!! Nobody can seriously argue that Israel has not been committed to fruitful negotiations, or the painful concessions which they invariably entail. Generous offers of Palestinian statehood were forthcoming from Ehud Barak in 2000 and Ehud Olmert in 2008, and they were met with rejection on both occasions.
Even Benjamin Netanyahu - a "hawk" by many people's standards - made the unprecedented step of freezing settlement construction for ten months, though that too failed to entice the Palestinian negotiators.
To all but those blinded by their hatred for the Jewish state, it is abundantly clear that the Palestinian Authority - not Israel - has killed the Oslo Accords.
Thus, Israel is both legally and morally unbound by its previous obligations. And in the absence of a framework for peace to which the Palestinians are willing to adhere, it is the prerogative of the Israeli people to act in their own best interests.
For their part, Palestinians will have to live with the consequences of their leaders' transgression.
http://www.thecommentator.com/article/477/the ...
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Judged:

The Oslo Accords are dead. They have been null and void since September 23rd 2011. And in the absence of a framework for peace to which the Palestinians are willing to adhere, it is the prerogative of the Israeli people to act in their own best interests. They are no more. They have ceased to be. They've expired and gone to meet their maker. Bereft of life, they rest in peace. They're pushing up the daisies. They are history. Off the twig. Kicked the bucket. They've shuffled off their mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible! These are ex-accords! Is that absolutely clear? Nobody can seriously argue that Israel has not been committed to fruitful negotiations, or the painful concessions which they invariably entail. Generous offers of Palestinian statehood were forthcoming from Ehud Barak in 2000 and Ehud Olmert in 2008, and they were met with rejection on both occasions. Even Benjamin Netanyahu - a "hawk" by many people's standards - made the unprecedented step of freezing settlement construction for ten months, though that too failed to entice the Palestinian negotiators.
To all but those blinded by their hatred for the Jewish state, it is abundantly clear that the Palestinian Authority - not Israel - has killed the Oslo Accords.
Thus, Israel is both legally and morally unbound by its previous obligations. And in the absence of a framework for peace to which the Palestinians are willing to adhere, it is the prerogative of the Israeli people to act in their own best interests.
For their part, Palestinians will have to live with the consequences of their leaders' transgression.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Judged:

The Arabs were never interested in living side-by-side with Israelis/Jews because it would mean they had to let Jews live on the land of their (Jewish) ancestors, which land the Muslims are hell-bent on stealing through ridiculous claims that it's so-called Palestinian land. The truth is that there is no such thing as Palestinian land simply because there were never a Palestinian people. As you pointed out, the Roman emperor Hadrian renamed Israel--the name being, "Provincia Syria Palaestina", and he also renamed Jerusalem, Aelia Capitolina, after he virtually destroyed Jerusalem. He rebuilt it and called it Aelia Capitolina. Also, prior to renaming the land of Israel the actual name Romans referred to the land was Provincia Judea. In other words, Rome recognized Jewish heritage and recognized that Jews essentially owned and governed the land before the Romans took it as a province. It was only after the Jews were finally defeated in an uprising/revolt (Second Jewish-Roman War), which they tried to throw out the Roman occupiers, that Jewish identity with the land was severed by Hadrian as punishment for the revolt. What followed was persecution and exiling of Jews that eventually severed to a large degree Jewish identity with the land. However, many Jews remained even though they were no longer able to maintain control or govern over the land. As a result, many peoples settled on the land and it was essentially a no man's land.

Then the murderer and fake prophet Mohammad came into the picture. He spread his violent dogma and hate for Jews, particularly after he was rejected. He taught his followers to hate Jews even more than Christians, which hatred is still as strong as ever among many Muslims. With Islam being a "Johnny come lately" religion (really a cult), 19th century Islamic dogma teaches that once Muslims dominate by numbers, certain land it is forever Muslim. Otherwise, the land can be taken by force, if possible. This is why the phony Muslim-Palestinians (who are really Arabs and people of mixed descent), claim they own the land. Make no mistake; the so-called Israeli-Palestinian conflict is really a religious war against Jews by Muslims, who make false claims about owning the land.

The truth is that there is no such thing as a Palestinian--It's all nothing but a fraud being perpetrated on Jews and the world, and the world willingly allows it to continue in the name of: 1) Jew-hate; 2) lack of leadership; 3) blatant dishonesty; and 4) ignorance (for some).
reality

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Judged:

Asshire is a phony big mouth....Proven
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TB2GI1T...
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

reality wrote:
Asshire is a phony big mouth....Proven
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TB2GI1T...
Filthy little scumbag!! What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Pittsfield Institute for the criminally Insane (PICI) that So-Called Reality alias TIMESTEN alias so-called TRUTH and alias ISAREALASS is assigned to and I found out when they have to lock up the Nut case in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Asssshire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... Serve it up good...Asssshire makes me look studid!! Wah Wah Wah... bullfriggery is bemusing....ergot poisoning.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Serve it up good...seems to be bitter; loathing jibberish ...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Asssshire ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, I HAVE SINNNED, Glue sticks.. I don't want the feeling of responsibilty for your demise... Serve it up good and Assssshire makes a fool of me, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil..., Now bullfriggery is bemusing, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell..ergot poisoning and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Now Assssssshire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil,... I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... ergot poisoning... I HAVE SINNNED.. bullfriggery is bemusing... I don't want the feeling of responsibilty for your demise...BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Asssshire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... Serve it up good...Asssshire makes me look studid!! Wah Wah Wah... bullfriggery is bemusing....ergot poisoning.. there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Serve it up good...seems to be bitter; loathing jibberish ...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Asssshire ...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, I HAVE SINNNED, Glue sticks.. I don't want the feeling of responsibilty for your demise... Serve it up good and Assssshire makes a fool of me, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil..., Now bullfriggery is bemusing, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell..ergot poisoning and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Now Assssssshire I hate you! WAH WAH WAH!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil,... I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... ergot poisoning... I HAVE SINNNED.. bullfriggery is bemusing... I don't want the feeling of responsibilty for your demise...BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Then there is silence as EYEFOOL drifts off into a Nazi La La Land stupor of wet dreams...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••