Turkey and Hamas grow close

Turkey and Hamas grow close

There are 28 comments on the York Dispatch story from Feb 2, 2012, titled Turkey and Hamas grow close. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

Ties between Turkey, NATO's biggest Muslim member, and Hamas, the Islamic militant group that says Israel should not exist, are blossoming.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“i still have a hope ”

Since: Jan 12

Amman, Jordan

#22 Feb 4, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and yes, arabs are totally confused about most things in this world. How do you like your young King????
yes in general they like him
he knew how to deal with the opposition he killed nobody like the others ..so he succeded to get the people trust
kuk

Zonguldak, Turkey

#24 Feb 4, 2012
samar_sss wrote:
<quoted text>
yes in general they like him
he knew how to deal with the opposition he killed nobody like the others ..so he succeded to get the people trust
bla bla bla.good king perfect king.you should appraise him more not tobe prison.
York Rescue Mission

Houston, TX

#25 Feb 6, 2012
The essential points made by the definition are that we have no control over the southern border with the United States, the illegal menace is still at large long term effects of prolonged flow of illegal's into our nation especially drugs, gangs, and murder.. let me add here over stays are being identified as illegal broken the law, we have approved enough money to deport these over stays about 400,0000 especially those who are felon deal with fugitives, and those picked up at the border. those people come here caring nothing about our laws, family, and occupation or social status, they become a burden to the tax payer people. people deported seem to come back again and commit crimes for instance sex offender crimes, we have to realize that illegal's are not all coming here to work.
E-verify
Uzi

Tel Aviv, Israel

#26 Feb 6, 2012
samar_sss wrote:
<quoted text>
yes in general they like him
he knew how to deal with the opposition he killed nobody like the others ..so he succeded to get the people trust
He sure looks like a good man and I hope he will be no less than his father who was loved by most Isrealis most of the time.
By the way, my cousin and family going tomorrow to Jordan for a 4 day vacation starting out of Eilat into Petra and then on to the north. Others I know had a very good time in Jordan.
Some days our shopping mall is full of Jordanian tourists buying mostly electrical appliances. Must cost much more over the border.
Greetings .
Uzi

Tel Aviv, Israel

#27 Feb 6, 2012
kuk wrote:
<quoted text>
bla bla bla.good king perfect king.you should appraise him more not tobe prison.
Turkey, not everybody is an idiot and killer massacre maker like er the DOG en.
Uzi

Tel Aviv, Israel

#28 Feb 6, 2012
York Rescue Mission wrote:
The essential points made by the definition are that we have no control over the southern border with the United States, the illegal menace is still at large long term effects of prolonged flow of illegal's into our nation especially drugs, gangs, and murder.. let me add here over stays are being identified as illegal broken the law, we have approved enough money to deport these over stays about 400,0000 especially those who are felon deal with fugitives, and those picked up at the border. those people come here caring nothing about our laws, family, and occupation or social status, they become a burden to the tax payer people. people deported seem to come back again and commit crimes for instance sex offender crimes, we have to realize that illegal's are not all coming here to work.
E-verify
Obama the closet muslim and the destroyer of America wont help you with this. He must be voted out and sent back to his shithole in Kenya. How can America stop arab terrorists from crossing the border when you got already 12 million illegals if not much more.
Airports they check you your shoes too but you can walk across the Mexican or Canadian border w/o any problem.
God Bless America.
Deport them all including the muslim savages.
Sahakian

Malden, MA

#30 Feb 6, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama the closet muslim and the destroyer of America wont help you with this. He must be voted out and sent back to his shithole in Kenya. How can America stop arab terrorists from crossing the border when you got already 12 million illegals if not much more.
Airports they check you your shoes too but you can walk across the Mexican or Canadian border w/o any problem.
God Bless America.
Deport them all including the muslim savages.
As long as US population like to pay cheap produce, picked by Mexican workers you will see open borders.
Reality is that no white American will work minimal pay under hot sun picking tomatoes,strawberries,lettuces etc.
US economy is dependent on cheap migrant workers.
Real damage to US is not from poor Mexicans but wealthy corporations who milk the system dry.
Try reading "occupy" movement to understand why 4 million Americans have lost their houses while criminals got billions of bail out money.
The system was well intrenched before Obama.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#31 Feb 6, 2012
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama the closet muslim and the destroyer of America wont help you with this. He must be voted out and sent back to his shithole in Kenya. How can America stop arab terrorists from crossing the border when you got already 12 million illegals if not much more.
Airports they check you your shoes too but you can walk across the Mexican or Canadian border w/o any problem.
God Bless America.
Deport them all including the muslim savages.
LOL!! Uzi, an Israeli, is telling Americans what to do in America!!! Why do Israelis think they can dictate to Americans what they should do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaza, Gaza Strip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 70,142
News Israel 'gagged reports' Sotloff was its citizen Wed zionist media cabal 9
News Racist Israel cuts off Gaza Jun 30 Uzi 5
Gaza Music Thread Jun 23 Musikologist 9
News Israel leaving Gaza; Hamas calls cease fire (Jan '09) Jun 8 Cold Front 234
News Palestinian Authority: ISIS is Developing a Bas... May '15 Cold Front 2
News Swedish Fishing Trawler "Marianne" Leaves Swede... May '15 indict TOM COTTON 1
More from around the web