Gaza's Hamas premier visits Turkey

Gaza's Hamas premier visits Turkey

There are 21 comments on the SFGate story from Jan 1, 2012, titled Gaza's Hamas premier visits Turkey. In it, SFGate reports that:

Ismail Haniyeh is on an official tour of the Muslim world, his first trip outside the blockaded territory since the Islamist group took over Gaza in 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

#24 Jan 4, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time you had a self-reflection!! Hey CHINESE NUTCASE, why the hell don't you go back to looking at HAMAS AMERICAN HATE and Jewish hate propaganda and remain a susceptible victim to the psy ops campaign waged by the you and the Hamas Sock Puppets states media, you Anti-Zionist, Anti-Jewish Anti-American azzwipe.. It appears if you are an armchair pontificator that has the intelligence of the shit at the bottom of a cesspit..Stop the filthy disgusting lies and propaganda! Keep flying that Hezbollah flag over that trailer trash you like to call home in CHINA. Then, mind your own Hamas business and keep your big gum flappin' mouth shut if you can't post something besides your radical nut case anti-Semite hate propaganda and LIES!
Bravo, just took the words out of my mouth.
God Bless America!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaza, Gaza Strip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Nov 27 TRD 70,190
News Palestinian official: Gaza border deal reached ... Nov 16 Abdurratln 1
News Palestinians to quit Gaza talks if Israel no-show (Aug '14) Nov 14 Abdurratln 22
News Global Human Rights Groups Protest Slaughter in... (Jan '09) Nov 13 lavon affair 4
News Netanyahu years see surge in West Bank settlements (Dec '14) Nov 13 zionism is racism 4
Gaza israel Oct '15 bumman101 1
News Israel to receive first Turkish visit since Mar... Aug '15 Chuck 2
More from around the web