Ron Paul: U.S. financial support of I...

Ron Paul: U.S. financial support of Israel the driving force in Gaza conflict

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Nov 26, 2012, titled Ron Paul: U.S. financial support of Israel the driving force in Gaza conflict. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The issue of America's past, present, and continuing support of Israel is one of the most controversial foreign programs the U.S. government facilitates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

JDC

El Paso, TX

#1 Nov 26, 2012
SO why do we give aid to Israel, a country very able to care and defend herself?

And then we turn around and give even billions more to the enemies of Israel.

All with money borrowed from China and financed by our kids.

And ironically the GOP that opposes welfare...supports welfare to Israel and others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaza, Gaza Strip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israel to receive first Turkish visit since Mar... 1 hr SpaceBlues 1
Demographics unsustainable 10 hr punktlich05 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Sun TRD 70,159
News Global Human Rights Groups Protest Slaughter in... (Jan '09) Sat Uzi 3
News Netanyahu years see surge in West Bank settlements (Dec '14) Aug 1 bolshevik jewish ... 3
News Israel leaving Gaza; Hamas calls cease fire (Jan '09) Jul '15 Omar Nassar 235
News Racist Israel cuts off Gaza Jul '15 Uzi 7
More from around the web