Turkey to Boost Naval Presence over Gaza Flotilla Row with Israel

There are 20 comments on the Sep 21, 2011, Sofia News Agency story titled Turkey to Boost Naval Presence over Gaza Flotilla Row with Israel. In it, Sofia News Agency reports that:

A Palestinian policeman from the Navy kneels in front of an Egyptian and a Turkish flag during a memorial ceremony for eight Turkish citizens and an American citizen of Turkish descent who were killed 31 May 2010 by Israeli commandos in a raid on a Gaza-b Turkey is set to boost its naval presence in the Eastern Mediterranean to head off Israeli ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sofia News Agency.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bobby

Richmond, Australia

#1 Sep 21, 2011
There is no shortage of fanatics who want wars, but he will finish the same way as all Jew-haters
news

Plainfield, IL

#2 Sep 21, 2011
Bobby wrote:
There is no shortage of fanatics who want wars, but he will finish the same way as all Jew-haters
another one looking for love? Stop assuming people hate you for being a Jew and like the Greeks look for pity or justify your aggression. Could it be they hate your actions? Could it be that your actions cause pain and suffering and ignore the needs of others and instead of acknowledging the truth, you focus on the fact you are not that loved and play the victim?
wonder

Collierville, TN

#3 Sep 21, 2011
,,,,wonder if europe and nato still gonna boost turkey the same in the future like they done in the past,,,,,,,,,,
Saint Uzi the First

Tel Aviv, Israel

#4 Sep 21, 2011
news wrote:
<quoted text>
another one looking for love? Stop assuming people hate you for being a Jew and like the Greeks look for pity or justify your aggression. Could it be they hate your actions? Could it be that your actions cause pain and suffering and ignore the needs of others and instead of acknowledging the truth, you focus on the fact you are not that loved and play the victim?
Entitled to feel like a victim if 8000 missiles are fired at you by your "loving" neighbor. When was the last time a missile hit your home?? Clueless.
Tin Yerimin Tin Vraka

Jaś, Brazil

#5 Sep 21, 2011
news wrote:
<quoted text>
As i remember you used to claim to be married to a jewish man.
Did you get a divorce?

“In the ages of the wolf ”

Since: Dec 10

The world was a place to live.

#6 Sep 21, 2011
Saint Uzi the First wrote:
<quoted text>
Entitled to feel like a victim if 8000 missiles are fired at you by your "loving" neighbor. When was the last time a missile hit your home?? Clueless.
When was last time -free international waters at 9 innocent-unweapon Turk people were killed!

Don't cry child-woman-unweapon-innocent people's blood drinkers!
Time is divine justice time!
Everything has an account!
Greek Australian

Australia

#8 Sep 21, 2011
Alaturc OttomanSon wrote:
<quoted text>
When was last time -free international waters at 9 innocent-unweapon Turk people were killed!
Don't cry child-woman-unweapon-innocent people's blood drinkers!
Time is divine justice time!
Everything has an account!
Nobody asked them to attack armed commandoes...

If they offered no physical threat they would still be alive today..

Turkey is using this incident to fuel the people's long kept secret..

You are just another Jew and Christian hating Islamic nation...
Israel is powerfull

Vancouver, Canada

#9 Sep 21, 2011

Blabla blabla.
Turkey can boost everything it has in its arsenal.Who cares the end result will always be the same.Turkey will lose.

Many Thank sssssssssss.
israel jerusalem

Israel

#10 Sep 21, 2011
we dont fear from any muslim no from the turkish and no from the arabs (come on we waiting for you)
Turkey is to Blame

Kansas City, MO

#11 Sep 21, 2011
I said it once I say it again.

The issue here is very clear.

The Turks organized a flotila whose only purpose was to provoke Israel.

There is a whole stoack of evidence that the ''passengers'' on the Mavi Marmara had only one goal that is to kill Israelis.

The people who want Israel to appologize should be ashamed .

They have probably no understanding of how things work in that part of the world .

Turkey who bombs innocent Kurds , who occupies illegely part of Cyprus they have a lot of huzpah in asking Israel to appologize!

Israel has won from this incident, REMOVED A SNAKE OFF ITS BACK!

Period!
Tc In London

Loughton, UK

#12 Sep 21, 2011
Israel is powerfull wrote:
Blabla blabla.
Turkey can boost everything it has in its arsenal.Who cares the end result will always be the same.Turkey will lose.
Many Thank sssssssssss.
when did you win a war against turks?? and you say its allways the same

or do you mean killing 9 unarmed people on a peace ship a win???

like you do with the palestinians who throw stones at you and you fire back with automatic weapons against kids

do you call that also a win?????

now look at this you moron
Tc In London

Loughton, UK

#13 Sep 21, 2011
Greek Australian wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody asked them to attack armed commandoes...
If they offered no physical threat they would still be alive today..
Turkey is using this incident to fuel the people's long kept secret..
You are just another Jew and Christian hating Islamic nation...
from history lessons wasnt it christians that sent 8 million jews to there deaths?????

i think christians hates jews more than moslems???
Greek Australian

Australia

#14 Sep 21, 2011
Tc In London wrote:
<quoted text>
when did you win a war against turks?? and you say its allways the same
or do you mean killing 9 unarmed people on a peace ship a win???
like you do with the palestinians who throw stones at you and you fire back with automatic weapons against kids
do you call that also a win?????
now look at this you moron
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =d3DngdT2uSQXX
Turks are the biggest hypocrites on this planet....

I have often heard you and others quote 1974 as a historic victory for Turkey...

Yet, you condemn the Jew for their stance against the terrorist PLO!!!!

Get a grip TC...the 9 unarmed people attacked armed commandoes...

They were killed in self defense, and good riddance...

Bottom line...and I've said this before... Turkey is scared as can be of Israel, USA, and Russia....

Stick to picking on easy targets like Cyorus and the Kurds( who regularly kick your asses by the way)..

Stick to flying over unarmed Greek villages on island in the Agean...

Don't play with the big boys... You'll get torn apart...

We learnt that in 1974... I think its your turn...
Greek Australian

Australia

#15 Sep 21, 2011
Tc In London wrote:
<quoted text>
from history lessons wasnt it christians that sent 8 million jews to there deaths?????
No!!!!

It was radical right wing Nazis, which we , the Europeans, fought....

Where was Turkey? Where were the other Muslim countries?

How many Christian countries have attacked Israel?

Who fought the 6 day war?

All Muslims defend the Palestinian...this is a fact!!!
Toothless Dogs Bark

Anonymous Proxy

#17 Sep 21, 2011
Erdogan threw Kamal Ataturk under the bus. Full islamization of Turkey is steadily gaining pace. In light of these structural changes, Turkey's NATO membership should be at least reevaluated and possibly rescinded.

The Erdogan government's outrageous provocation of Israel could'nt have been prevented because it was well planned from Turkey.

Israel warned the Turkish government not to let the Mava Marmaris depart with its meagre cargo of "humanitarian aid", and Turkish Islamist extremists armed to the teeth with clubs, wrist rockets that fire deadly projectiles, switchblades and military-style night vision equipment.

As long as Turkey continues to occupy northern Cyprus and deny the Armenian genocide, it should be treated with disdain when it makes claims of moral leadership in the region.
greek

Roselle, NJ

#18 Sep 21, 2011
Tc In London wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler killed 6 million Jews 10 million Christians and 20 million Russians.You figure NAZIs were Christians,that's your problem
Mkz6

Flushing, NY

#19 Sep 21, 2011
Turkish navy will not get involve by GaZa Israeli Airforce wil sink every ship ,like the drilling the chicken out .
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#20 Sep 21, 2011
Mkz6 wrote:
Turkish navy will not get involve by GaZa Israeli Airforce wil sink every ship ,like the drilling the chicken out .
they have such a ass?
Israel is powerfull

Vancouver, Canada

#21 Sep 21, 2011
Mkz6 wrote:
My friend we will do it together.Both greek and israeli fighters will hit turkey so hard that it will fall to its knees.The greek and Israeli airforce will make history together.We will not start the war but believe me we will finish it once an for all.

Many Thank ssssssssssss

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#22 Sep 21, 2011
Israel is powerfull wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend we will do it together.Both greek and israeli fighters will hit turkey so hard that it will fall to its knees.The greek and Israeli airforce will make history together.We will not start the war but believe me we will finish it once an for all.
Many Thank ssssssssssss
clown
Erdogan never said we will attack south cyprus in this conditions...They drill in their waters but they don't have enough balls to come and drill in our waters which they claim their waters...Stupids i repeat Erdogan never said we will attack south cyprus...Now we are starting the process of drilling .They play their game we play our game...Also Erdogan warned all oil companies...Do you know what does it mean..Let me say it ..Erdogan challenges the most powerful sector in this world...Do you know for oil how many people have been killed???.Do u think that with your small brain and with a few information you will act better then a goverment?? you stupids ignorant..

huh We r not a country anymore begging down infront of coksquers like you doing everytime...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaza, Gaza Strip Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 45 min TRD 69,714
News Thousands Of South Floridians Attend Pro-israel... (Jan '09) Sat Cold Front 6
News Racist Israel cuts off Gaza Apr 23 Cold Front 3
News Call it what it is: A massacre (Jan '09) Apr 17 vib_ram 5,023
News Israel 'gagged reports' Sotloff was its citizen Apr 8 _Learsi 1
Yeshua Messiah of Israel and only Begotten, pre... Mar 28 Donna Lee 2
News Me-roar: Gaza Strip family buys 2 lion cubs as ... Mar '15 Christian Fumblem... 5
More from around the web