G-Shot Helps G-Spot

G-Shot Helps G-Spot

There are 14 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Jun 18, 2008, titled G-Shot Helps G-Spot. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

There is a revolutionary new medical procedure to improve women's sex lives. Sometimes love lives need more than hand-holding and Barry White music and now women have a new option to help them in the bedroom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

Martha B

Suisun City, CA

#1 Jul 2, 2008
A friend of mine had this and was so satisfied, she has been trying to get me to try it. Since I was alreay going in to have my breasts enlarged, I decided to have the g-shot too. My orgasms became very powerful and frequent and easy to have. Very addictive. I feel horny all day and ready for sex any time. I love it. Any woman who enjoys orgasms and is already in a supportive sexual relationship should try this. You should both be open about alternatives to intercourse like masturbation and oral because you're going to need it. Increased masturbation after this procedure is normal and expected. It's also important that he respects your decision to have the g-shot. He should understand and support your increased need to orgasm and masturbate.

Martheb123@yahoo.com
Azakia

Christchurch, New Zealand

#2 Jul 3, 2008
Interesting how many women seem to get their breasts enlarged at the same time as their G-shot (I guess it's the give and receive idea - hahaha). Anyway, since this generation is going to be the so called 'guinea pig generation' as far as trialing G-shots go, I'd recommend only having it once or so a year. But it's your choice.
Hey Norton

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jul 3, 2008
Martha B wrote:
A friend of mine had this and was so satisfied, she has been trying to get me to try it. Since I was alreay going in to have my breasts enlarged, I decided to have the g-shot too. My orgasms became very powerful and frequent and easy to have. Very addictive. I feel horny all day and ready for sex any time. I love it. Any woman who enjoys orgasms and is already in a supportive sexual relationship should try this. You should both be open about alternatives to intercourse like masturbation and oral because you're going to need it. Increased masturbation after this procedure is normal and expected. It's also important that he respects your decision to have the g-shot. He should understand and support your increased need to orgasm and masturbate.
Martheb123@yahoo.com
Can I come over this weekend?
ThePlayer

Atsugi, Japan

#6 Jul 3, 2008
Here is a little known secret.

Once you locate your G-spot, continual stimulation of it will make it more prominent, by itself.

You don't usually need anything artificial. Just enlightened fingers or a penis, that knows how to feel for and rubs it during every sex session.

Since: Jul 08

Miami, FL

#7 Jul 3, 2008
G-Shot???? Comon, give me a break.
Oh People

United States

#8 Jul 3, 2008
Can someone loan me $1800, please???
LaQueefa

Springfield, NJ

#9 Jul 3, 2008
fo gizzle
Make me smile

Pompano Beach, FL

#10 Jul 3, 2008
I read that it just makes your g-spot larger and only last about 4 months.
jebus pee pee yosef ali

Allenton, MI

#12 Jul 3, 2008
Make me smile wrote:
I read that it just makes your g-spot larger and only last about 4 months.
.
After four months your cooter falls off and you die.
ThePlayer

Atsugi, Japan

#13 Jul 3, 2008
Oh People wrote:
Can someone loan me $1800, please???
Or find guy that knows how to locate your G-spot and stimulate it.

However, there is a debate that some women do not have a G-spot. Studies have been done, where significant anatomical difference between women have been found.

Some women do not have Skene's Glands, which is a structure inside the vagina that relates to the G-spot.
Oh People

Pineville, PA

#15 Jul 4, 2008
ThePlayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Or find guy that knows how to locate your G-spot and stimulate it.
However, there is a debate that some women do not have a G-spot. Studies have been done, where significant anatomical difference between women have been found.
Some women do not have Skene's Glands, which is a structure inside the vagina that relates to the G-spot.
Oh, G-Spot is absolutely front and center, no man required...just figure more is better :-)
m kumar

Hyderabad, India

#16 Feb 4, 2009
i wanna to touch it. can u provide
Becky Sharp

Bronx, NY

#17 Mar 8, 2009
Did anybody have a bad experience? Or a non-experience? I'd love to know.
Chris

Redding, CA

#18 Apr 17, 2009
Becky Sharp wrote:
Did anybody have a bad experience? Or a non-experience? I'd love to know.
Can somebody explain to me why I cannot find anybody who is willing to say "Yes! It works" OR "What a bunch of crap, It doesn't work!"??

I mean, you would think that it would be so awesome that women would be shouting from the mountain tops. I have been to 30 websites and read 25 articles and I have found 1 woman in the UK and apparently the first commenter on this article who say it works. 2 women? Come on? Sounds like a bunch of bs. If it works, I'm totally getting it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Collagen Injection Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smoking causes wrinkles (Feb '17) Apr '17 Stink Stink 21
News The Best Skin-Care Routine for Your 50s (Oct '16) Oct '16 Nostril Amiri Cry... 3
News 7 Lipstick Mistakes That Are Aging You (Sep '15) Sep '15 mosquitoguy 1
News The Vampire Facelift (Oct '10) Nov '14 Calvin James 2
News Makeup Tips Cheaper Than Plastic Surgery (Dec '08) Feb '14 celine 2
News Pump Up Your Beauty Routine (Jan '14) Jan '14 ssoumia 1
News Which Lip Plumpers Are Effective? (Sep '13) Sep '13 saddison94 1