China's obsession with plastic surger...

China's obsession with plastic surgery grows

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 22, 2010, titled China's obsession with plastic surgery grows. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

A patient is seen as she goes through the so-called "double eyelid surgery", which adds a crease to the eyelids to make the eyes appear larger, in a plastic surgery clinic in Shanghai.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Nov 10

Monte Vista, Colorado

#1 Dec 22, 2010
You mean the Chinese are spending their newfound middle class money on vanity? God I'm glad such vapid mindlessness hasn't taken root in America.

“Irony, metaphor, film @ eleven”

Since: Feb 08

Old Mesilla/New Las Cruces

#2 Dec 22, 2010
If it makes them happy, nip and tuck away.
I'd get a little if I could. Sure would.

It will still leave
two billion people there who look much alike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eyelid Surgery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 Types of Eyelid Procedures for Youthful and A... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
News 5 Popular Places For Plastic Surgeries (Oct '14) Oct '14 maryjaneprincton 1
News The Top Plastic Surgery Procedure in 2013 Was..... (Mar '14) Mar '14 vicky laster 2
News Women far outnumber men for undergoing plastic ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Joe 1
News America's "reality" is white and male (Sep '13) Sep '13 Gun Nut 1
News Why Do We Describe Asian Eyes As 'Almond-Shaped'? (Sep '13) Sep '13 ASIANDUDE 4
News South Korean girls' obsession with double eyeli... (Nov '12) Dec '12 Human Revolution 15
More from around the web