Evelyn

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

i am willing to be a candidate for a free tummy tuck producers email me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sam

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

i would like 2 be a candidate for a free tummy tuck & boob job please email me with ne out come thank u.
Lisa maree

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2009

That would sincerely change my life... Please let me know if there is a way
Amy

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2009

I Had gastric bypass 3yrs ago and would love to get rid of the extra skin I think then I could feel better about my weight loss please consider me for a free tummy tuck and maybe a breast ogmentation.. thank you!!
Lourdes

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

I am loosing my husbad of 19 years because my belly does not look good any more after 5 kids.

It can be very depresing when you see your husband leaving you for some one with a flat belly
michelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

Thats my dream to have a flat smooth tummy my tummy has been a mess since i was 19 yrs old and keep getting worse after the other 3 kids..my youngest said i look 30(im 35)but with a 80yr old tummy...Im divorced and have 4 kids now..So if anyone know of a great doctor who is will to help out a mom in need please send him/her my way
thank you
Michelle
michelle.lemery@yahoo.com
L Miranda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

My kids are grown and I want a new start at life and would like to be more active. Right now I desperately need lipo, breast lift/implant, tummy tuck and face rejuvenation. I am about to start a new chapter in my life and want to feel confident to move on and maybe find happiness. I will never be able to afford it myself. I would be eternally grateful for the help
Monica IN FLORIDA

Yulee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

Hi, wow in one word would come from lips if someone gave me a free tummy tuck, I'm 31 going on 20:) and want to look like I feel. I've tried to do this on my own, but going through a divorce I no longer have credit. My husband of 12 years walked out on me and our three kids to be with a another Navy person. SO not only am I going through this, but I have to date now! I don;t like to see myself naked why in the world would I get naked for anyone! It would change my life only cause I could for once feel normal! So anyone giving free tummy tucks in FL I would take it!:) Please pick me!
Kimberly Turner

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

I am wanting to seriously say that my story is just a bit unique then You would normally hear but I am strongly wishing and hoping I can be considered for a Tummy tuck. I am 34 yrs old and married with a 15 yr old son and I live in The Woodlands Tx. near Houston Tx. and I have hoped and prayed that there would be a site that would help those in need financially to be able to get one of these surgery's done. My husband and I have been trying to have children since this is my second marriage and unfortunately I have not been able to get pregnant since him and I were married almost 6 yrs ago and He has been in the Military and recently got out because we never had the chance to get to know each other the way a married couple is supposed to grow, and I know that You will hear many women on here that are looking for the same as me but, I have wanted to start a singing career that I have always wanted since I was singing as a small child at 5 yrs of age and I have struggled in this industry And I have always had to be looked down upon because I can't feel confidant enough to show my body to company's wanting to promote me, and I know that if I were chosen to get this procedure done to my body , I could broaden my horizons and my dreams could come true and My husband would be so proud that I could accomplish my goal as an artist. I Have struggled yearly on my weight gain and yo yo dieting and I am a small women and very petite but this part of my body is not becoming and my sex life with my husband would just be better and I would feel so confident in my body my life and my future singing career. If you would please just take the time to consider this I would be more than grateful to you and Promise this outcome would be a positive one and I know I would feel finally more confident in my own body once and for all. Thank you for taking time to read this and I hope to be able to hear from you real soon.
Kimberly Turner

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Please consider my post.
I am wanting to seriously say that my story is just a bit unique then You would normally hear but I am strongly wishing and hoping I can be considered for a Tummy tuck. I am 34 yrs old and married with a 15 yr old son and I live in The Woodlands Tx. near Houston Tx. and I have hoped and prayed that there would be a site that would help those in need financially to be able to get one of these surgery's done. My husband and I have been trying to have children since this is my second marriage and unfortunately I have not been able to get pregnant since him and I were married almost 6 yrs ago and I am unable to have any more, so I really want a a body makeover.My husband has been in the Military and recently got out because we never had the chance to get to know each other the way a married couple is supposed to grow, We have been apart 3 yrs out of the 6 yrs together and I haven't really got to have a real marriage with him, we got married at the justice of the peace , never had a real wedding and never had a honey moon and we never had the finances to do that, A tummy tuck and breast lift would be a great way to boost my life in a great way, and I know that You will hear many women on here that are looking for the same as me but, I have wanted to start a singing career that I have always wanted since I was singing as a small child at 5 yrs of age and I have struggled in this industry And I have always had to be looked down upon because I can't feel confidant enough to show my body to company's wanting to promote me, and I know that if I were chosen to get this procedure done to my body , I could broaden my horizons and my dreams could come true and My husband would be so proud that I could accomplish my goal as an artist. I Have struggled yearly on my weight gain and yo yo dieting and I am a small women and very petite but this part of my body is not becoming and my sex life with my husband would just be better and I would feel so confident in my body my life and my future singing career. If you would please just take the time to consider this I would be more than grateful to you and Promise this outcome would be a positive one and I know I would feel finally more confident in my own body once and for all. Thank you for taking time to read this and I hope to be able to hear from you real soon.
nicky

Derby, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

What more can I say other than Yes please, my kids could have the mum back and my husband his beautiful loving wife again. x
Carolyn Zeigler

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Oh My goodness I have two girls 4yrs old and a 5 month old, I'm in desperate need of a tummy tuck, You can also give me a boob lift, I'll take that as well please, please contact me I'm desperate. thank you!!
DoMiNo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Yes email me monejohnson@hotmail.com
alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

32 years ago I had a child I went from 90 lbs to 160. I did not gain any weight until my 7th mon.
Then I started to gain . The weight has been on and off for all these years , but when I lose weight
My middle look like a ball of fat. I would like to have a flat tummy before I die thank you ..........
england

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

Not that I would ever commit the act but, I seriously feel like I would rather be dead. I hate how I feel each and every day. There is not light, no happiness, no joy. And I am a christian. I hate what my mood is doing to my family. I KNOW a tummy tuck would help me overcome my feelings of self-doubt. I have no self-esteem left. Hopeless in, near, Seattle.
Sara

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Hello my name is Sara my mom is so depressed about her stomach. I think she's beutiful no matter what but she feels she's not cause she has so much excess skin. She is a mom of six. We are all grown now and my mom is the kind of person that has alway put us first. she has never done anything for her self even taking in kids and giving them a home my mom has done so much for so many people and I am a 15 Year old that has chronic asthma all my life I have been in and out of the hospital with my mom alway by my side because of me alway being so sick my mom lost her job. All I want is something for my mom for a change please help her get a tummy tuck.
c-minnesota

Hastings, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

You have no idea how much I would like to have a tummy tuck I think it would help greatly with self
esteem issues. If willing contact me at cap10rivers@yahoo.com
Joanna C

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

Hello, I'm a 28 year old mother of 5 kids. I got married at 14 years old and had my first child soon after at 15. Not knowing how to take care of my body during and after pregnancy was extremely hard mainly on my stomach area. I was in the process of saving money until my husband hurt his back on the job and was unable to work. I had to become the main provider for all 7 of us. So, now there is hardly any room to save anything at all. I have always dreamed of wearing a bathing suit but have never been able to due to my excess skin. As a child my parents were extremely strict and did not allow me to do so and being pregnant 5 times over the past 13 years has not helped. I don't think I am asking for much but to just feel happy next to my wonderful husband who has been there for me always. It just seems that every time I get closer to my goal to save, we face a different obstacle that drains the little bit I have. I am asking for someone to fulfill my dream of wearing a bathing suit by performing a free tummy tuck operation.
Joanna C

Temple, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

Houston, TX
Megan

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

I have had two children via c-section. While I am happy with my figure and weight there is one part of my body that hurts my self esteem. It is my stomach. I am a small built woman and the belly I have currently looks like that of a woman who is 4-6 months pregnant. I get asked a least twice a week from different family members or complete strangers if I am expecting. It hurts my feelings. I used to be the type of person who could go any where or wear anything. Now I am constantly digging through my closet to find clothes that will hide my belly. Usually now I end up wearing sweat pants and t-shirts. I was once proud of my figure and loved to show it off and now I do everything I can to avoid places or situations where I may have to reveal my mid section or have an uncomfortable experience. It has become something that I am ashamed of and to be completely honest with you it has effected my whole life. It has made having intercourse with my husband less enjoyable. I am worried about engaging in certain positions that cause my stomach to jiggle and am always trying to suck it in instead of losing myself in the moment like intended. I have a healthy eating style and work out 3 times a week plus chase my 4 and 2 year old around. I am active but do not have the time to spend hours in the gym. To be honest with you I would do almost anything to have a tummy tuck. To be a little closer to being myself again instead of this woman with low self esteem. To feel sexy again. To be able to enjoying making love again. To feel like a woman. I know that surgery won't fix the inside. I am a very happy person by nature. I have a loving husband and two perfect little girls. This is something I want for me. I want to find my confidence again. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Abdominoplasty Discussions

Search the Abdominoplasty Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Candidate For Free Tummy Tuck (Oct '11) Jul 27 Julie 73
Get a free tummy tuck (Oct '08) Jul 27 Joanne 489
Woman accused of using stolen ID for plastic su... (Apr '08) Jul 10 Dr_Zorderz 271
Botox Tops Nip and Tuck in Los Angeles as Anti-... (Dec '08) Jun '14 celine 4
Radio personality describes weight loss journey May '14 Robyn Summers 1
tummy tuck Mar '14 shirley 1
Transsexual computer programmer Hinoi Tonkin en... (Dec '13) Dec '13 TerryE 2
•••
•••