Caldwell prison scrambles to receive female inmates

Apr 7, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Paducah Sun Online Edition

FREDONIA, Ky. a ' The arrival of the first female prisoners at the Western Kentucky Correctional Complex has brought a few surprises, but has been smooth overall, according to the deputy warden.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Oct 16, 2011
Lost Her

Aberdeen, OH

#1 Apr 16, 2010
With the move communication has been shut off I take it.How could I check to see If A female in otter creek is now in your facility?
Prior OCCC inmate

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Jun 27, 2010
Lost Her wrote:
With the move communication has been shut off I take it.How could I check to see If A female in otter creek is now in your facility?
Who are you looking for...I may know
BigPapa79

Antioch, IL

#3 Oct 14, 2011
and now officers at WKCC are sleeping with the inmates there and with each other its a wh**re house there now. several officers been fired over it, one female inmate got pregnant, and a few women officers got fired over it even after her supervisor got her pregnant...

“A mother, A wife, A sister”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 16, 2011
BigPapa79 wrote:
and now officers at WKCC are sleeping with the inmates there and with each other its a wh**re house there now. several officers been fired over it, one female inmate got pregnant, and a few women officers got fired over it even after her supervisor got her pregnant...
I'd report this to the news. Nothing like shutting down a "breeding" ground of STDs and children born without mothers or fathers!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Western Kentucky Correctional Complex Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Group of corrections officers lobbies for pay hike (Feb '14) Feb '14 Tim fritz 2
Kentucky removing women from private Otter Cree... (Jan '10) Jan '14 Hmmm 22
Parole Hearing Deferred Until Monday In Turpin ... (Feb '11) Aug '13 Kori Rupar 4
Board denies parole for Elizabeth Turpin in hus... (Feb '11) Dec '12 tricia 11
had interview, clean drug test, waiting on back... (May '12) May '12 new employee hope... 1
Parole board can't reach decision on Elizabeth ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 no turpin parole 1
Hearing set for woman in love triangle murder (Feb '11) Feb '11 thetruth 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Western Kentucky Correctional Complex People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••