Warren Jeffs extradited to Texas

Aug 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Deseret News

Gov. Gary Herbert has signed a warrant to extradite polygamous sect leader Warren Jeffs back to Texas, officials announced Tuesday.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Sep 17, 2010
Judy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Warren Jeff lawyer spent a lot of time on his case.. gee they had proof.. but that lawyer did not give my son. the best advise. he is doing time, with no proof whats so ever. other then what people said..
this is not a far deal. this was going on during the time my son had her.
fincenMIB

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Judged:

BIG LOVE Polygamy Audio of Real FLDS Prophet W. Jeffs
ebay item #200514914272

Just let Warren Jeffs convict himself! He generated and sold over 1000 such audios to his faithful to purchase. Producing 1000 different audios sold to 1,000 members and making 15-20 a month was good business, but now that he is going on trial in Texas, there is to much out there to redefine the truth now.

In his own words he admits he is breaking the law, but tells his faithful that he is protected by God!
Well

Heber City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

Judy wrote:
Warren Jeff lawyer spent a lot of time on his case.. gee they had proof.. but that lawyer did not give my son. the best advise. he is doing time, with no proof whats so ever. other then what people said..
this is not a far deal. this was going on during the time my son had her.
Testimony (what people said under oath) is considered evidence, which is another word for proof.
Judy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Judged:

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Testimony (what people said under oath) is considered evidence, which is another word for proof.

Oath means nothing, they will tell you what they want them to say to look good in front of the people. GET REAL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Utah State Prison Discussions

Search the Utah State Prison Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pictures drawn with crayons no longer allowed i... (Oct '13) Oct '13 R Cline 1
What are your thoughts/opinions? (Oct '13) Oct '13 R Cline 1
Effort to possibly relocate Utah's prison hits ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 R Cline 1
Arrest made in 18-year-old cold case murder (Sep '13) Sep '13 Sweet Pea 1
Surviving Life After Solitary Confinement (Aug '13) Aug '13 maryteresa 1
Dozens of female inmates in Utah released early... (Aug '13) Aug '13 JOHN COBB 1
Undersheriff surprised Uintah County Jail escap... (Sep '12) Sep '12 jjj 1
•••
•••