Pamela Rogers, teacher convicted of sex with 13-year-old, wants...

Full story: The Tennessean 7
A former Tennessee teacher who was convicted of having sex with a 13-year-old student is fighting for another shot at parole. Full Story
shirley

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2009
i think she deserves another shot at it she made a mistake we all do let her go home
friendorlover

Knoxville, TN

#2 Aug 14, 2009
I agree Pamela Rogers should be given another chance,She should be let go from prison,Its not fair that Debra Lavafe gets off almost scott free.
I think Ms Rogers has done enough time,im not just saying this because im a man and i see beauty
Everyone deserves another chance..Hopefully if Ms Rogers is given a new chance at a free life,she will respect it..sincerly friendorlover@yahoo.com
rudd

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2009
we all make mistakeslet her go home to her family
unknown

Gallatin, TN

#4 Oct 25, 2009
in that case my GF is in prison for something she didnt do and i think when she goes up for parole she needs to be let out ,but dont think it will happen
Naomi

Nashville, TN

#5 Mar 5, 2011
I know Pamela and she is a great woman... Sometimes we just get lost and than we don't know how to stop or fix our mistakes.... But what would Jesus do he would forgive her and let her go..
Pamela would never do nothern like that again she has learned her lesson....
fbi

Washington, DC

#6 Apr 15, 2012
To Pam: stop doing kids and do me..
kimberly bidwell

Spring Hill, FL

#7 Apr 16, 2012
Pam is a dear freind of mine. I have seen her grow as a woman inside the prison walls. Yes, she does deserve to be free. She is not some child molester like the tabloids made her out to be. She is a good person and deserves to have a life not behind those fences. Go for it Pammy I am proud of you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Prison for Women Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 male guards at state women's prison fired (Sep '08) Oct '14 Anonymous 11
Inmate Caught Trying To Scale Fence At Tenn. Pr... Sep '14 poppinq 1
inmates at women prison Sep '14 poppinq 1
Dept. of Corrections investigates 6 staff members (Mar '09) Aug '14 kelly 33
Sevier County woman caught during attempted pri... (Jun '14) Jun '14 shammcok 1
Women in Prison due to the lack of Abuse Laws i... (Dec '11) Jun '13 Diane Welch 3
Former prison guard gets 5 years probation (Nov '12) Dec '12 oh really 3
More from around the web