michele azalone

Huntington, IN

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Was anyone else tazered at tci between 20o9 to 2010? I can not remember names due to canotonic state from medication.They put me in the hole for a year due to my mentall illness. I would cycle because i was afraid to talk for fear of what they might do to me next. anzmic@yahoo.com
Michele Anzalone

Wales, WI

#2 Oct 30, 2012
It was 3am when I wrote that thread through my cell phone. I drank coffee the day before which stimulated my voice. This morning I was having flashbacks of how degrading it is to be an inmate in the Monarch building at TCl from April 2009 until my discharge date May 12, 2010. My Dr. has been trying to get me to talk about my experiences in the hole for months but I have not had much recollection.
When they consider you have broken a prison rule they throw you in different parts of the hole depending on the circumstance. Inside the Monarch building its tragic what happens to disabled people. If the management team decides that a personís punishment is up, they take a person to the next level where they can start earning back good time etc. The problem with mentally ill people such as my-self is that we face adversity because are condition worsens and we end up not seeing the light of day literally and unable to regain privileges back due to thinking problems associated with trauma in the Monarch building.
For instance, Iím the first to admit that I have impulse control issues so I become disorderly at times which cause me to break a prison rule and be in the Monarch building. When taserd, tethered and thrown in the shower after taking Geodon my brain shuts down. How is a disabled person suppose to recover in the inside? That is why if youíre a civl right activist please help these women whom are unable to voice what goes on behind bars because they are on the wrong medication which can cause memory loss etc.
Michele Anzalone

Wales, WI

#3 Oct 30, 2012
By disorderly I mean loud, boisterous and argumentative. Not violent. Undersatanding they have to take precautions but abuse doesnít rehabilitate anyone. Iím a habitual traffic offender with 4 dui, felony alluding an officer and bail jumpings which landing me at TCI.
Michele Anzalone

Wales, WI

#4 Oct 30, 2012
Features of catatonia may also be seen in Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome (NMS) which is an uncommon (but potentially lethal) reaction to some medications used to treat major mental illnesses. NMS is considered a medical emergency since 25% of untreated cases result in death. Catatonia can also be present in individuals suffering from a number of other physical and emotional conditions such as drug intoxication, depression, and schizophrenia. It is most commonly associated with mood disorders.
Michele Anzalone

Wales, WI

#5 Oct 30, 2012
I used to be a CNA my license lapsed in 2009. These women are on an absorb amount of medication. The second month I arrived at TCI they said my lithium levels where toxic. In 18 months I was on three different drugs while other women were on multiple medications administered by unqualified people.There wasn't name tags of certification of any source. The mentally ill are to trust that correctional officers also have a medical background.
Michele Anzalone

Wales, WI

#6 Oct 30, 2012
Are the police not to serve and protect?
Michele Anzalone

Wales, WI

#7 Oct 30, 2012
The role of the police is not to serve
and protect the people. It is to
serve and protect the system that
rules over the people. To enforce
the relations of exploitation and
oppression, the conditions of
poverty, misery and degradation
into which the system has cast
people and is determined to
keep people in. The law and
order the police are about, with
all of their brutality and murder,
is the law and the order that
enforces all this oppression
and madness.
Bob Avakian
Chairman of the
Revolutionary Communist Party, USA
Michele Anzalone

Wales, WI

#8 Oct 30, 2012
Is communism a problem America faces centuries from now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Taycheedah Correctional Institution Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inmate throws feces, gets more time (Jul '09) Feb '17 Phart Twenty 36
2008 jimmie brown sexual assaults (Sep '10) Apr '16 Old man 30
captain chris cooper (Nov '11) Dec '14 ScrewTCI 4
GED graduation ceramonies at taycheedah (May '11) May '11 kevin eric fernandez 1
News Local leaders have mixed reactions to budget plan (Apr '11) Apr '11 BzyLzy 1
News Ex-Playboy bunny convicted of murder dies in Ore. (Nov '10) Nov '10 Bambi 1
News Ex-Playboy Bunny Convicted Of Murder Dies In Ore. (Nov '10) Nov '10 Bambi 1