Prison Inmate Awarded $12 Million for Brain Injury

There are 3 comments on the Law Firm Newswire story from Mar 22, 2013, titled Prison Inmate Awarded $12 Million for Brain Injury. In it, Law Firm Newswire reports that:

A jury in federal court has issued a verdict awarding $12 million to a prison inmate who experienced brain damage after an epileptic seizure that occurred while he was incarcerated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Law Firm Newswire.

Joel

Joliet, IL

#1 Mar 23, 2013
That's my real name up there because I don't care. Um what is a brain damaged man gonna do with $12 million? I either doubt that he's really brain damaged or doubt they gave him the entire $12 million. Kudos to the lawyer tho. Give him first class medical attention and feel better. He's still a felon! I can't pay for college but these ridiculous cases set up brain damaged millionaires? AMERICA! why learn when you can brake laws and live better?
tiffany book

Bolingbrook, IL

#2 May 17, 2013
Joel wrote:
That's my real name up there because I don't care. Um what is a brain damaged man gonna do with $12 million? I either doubt that he's really brain damaged or doubt they gave him the entire $12 million. Kudos to the lawyer tho. Give him first class medical attention and feel better. He's still a felon! I can't pay for college but these ridiculous cases set up brain damaged millionaires? AMERICA! why learn when you can brake laws and live better?
You just won the award for dumbest shyt ever posted in a blog, apparently your a doctor. Why do you need to pay for college when you apparently have the gift of knowing these types of things, you should've been swallowed by your mother or at very least shot in her face when your father was finished.
ha

Bolingbrook, IL

#3 May 17, 2013
Good I'm glad, just because your a felon doesn't mean you lose your right to have medical attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stateville Correctional Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
will inmates get access to j pay tablet services? Dec '14 concerned 1
News Lawyer's license suspended (May '13) May '13 honest man 1
News Jury awards $12M to prisoner who suffered seizure (Feb '13) Feb '13 April 1
News Police searching for escaped convict near Joliet (Dec '11) Dec '11 Sounds fishy 4
News Escaped convict reportedly caught in Rockdale (Dec '11) Dec '11 barak_er_um_er 9
News Lockport manhunt: Inmate escapes from prison van (Dec '11) Dec '11 someone 1
News State Pays Portion of Prison Water Bill (Sep '09) Jan '11 April 2
More from around the web