Who are the Simon City Royals?

Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1825 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1725 Mar 10, 2013
Sir roach I didn't know you retired. don't seem like many old school are left and an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. As I read these post my heart goes out to those who are no longer here. andthose who have just popped out of sight. RIP to lil roach and chitown
sir RJ

Milltown, NJ

#1726 Mar 11, 2013
ROYAL LOVE...
MS King

Meridian, MS

#1727 Mar 12, 2013
Sir ZiG ZaG wrote:
<quoted text>
Latin kings in mississippi are the leftovers that all the other orginizations wont accept or either a mad swan blood they wont let scream so they join up with them

Latin kings in MS are those who don't get down for protection in prison....royals exist becuz the disciples allowed them to rep certain parts of the 6 and the disciples use and abuse most but not all royals in prison in MS if not for there alliance with the disciples they wouldn't exist -period point blank. Royals are not listed on the original 21 out of chi-town it's just a gang of mostly junkies and white trash who can't join any real organization and be gangsters so therefore Simon city welcomes every white trash flunky who has nothing else to turn to.
74BOS

Athens, GA

#1728 Mar 14, 2013
sir goldy wrote:
<quoted text>pml for real chity chity bang bang big ole six royal knights yall chi town,florida,tenesee,&any other royal claiming allmighty come down here to philadelphia ms and i will show u how a real MIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYAL will bust yo ass pml,tml,nel till the world blow up family killa bitch folk love mcl love
Wut up folk, Im not trynna violate the first law of S&S, but I keep hearing folk sayin PEL and NTML, when I tell them 16.13.12. and i jus seen it on yo post and was just trynna get enlightened on what this meant. If u dont wanna talk over the blog you can roperjames_1@yahoo.com
joe salvane

Palatine, IL

#1729 Mar 15, 2013
keystone glenlake yes i was member and remember a lot these guy include stomper popeye english six pak frenchy etc. most of these scr went and start kenmore leland uptown simon city royals.a block away winthrop ainslie lk. i was also around paulina cornelia and yes i do remember miss cue and wimpys. popeye got killed in prison.
CHROME

Beardstown, IL

#1730 Mar 16, 2013
MS King wrote:
<quoted text>
Latin kings in MS are those who don't get down for protection in prison....royals exist becuz the disciples allowed them to rep certain parts of the 6 and the disciples use and abuse most but not all royals in prison in MS if not for there alliance with the disciples they wouldn't exist -period point blank. Royals are not listed on the original 21 out of chi-town it's just a gang of mostly junkies and white trash who can't join any real organization and be gangsters so therefore Simon city welcomes every white trash flunky who has nothing else to turn to.
I know doctors that are royals..I know paramedics, lawyers, and judges who are royals. We have connections. What are you talking about. Flunkies and trash? Im seeing people worth millions...Woods, and Johnson...H....I know this shit is not for people to talk about like you buddy. I know King means wannabe Royalty from the left. Thats what Ive heard..you guys are mad cuz royalty used to be your word. Fuck off...and Royals are Famous.
CHROME

Beardstown, IL

#1731 Mar 16, 2013
Most Royals dont know that the disciples depend on them to fight caucasion battles.
Babii B

Hattiesburg, MS

#1732 Mar 17, 2013
chrome, down here in long beach gulfport and pass chrisitan mississippi we aint a GD's crash dummy. we ride with them not under them. PML cuz TML is NEL
Babii B

Hattiesburg, MS

#1733 Mar 17, 2013
Sir Savage wrote:
I want to start out by saying One Love for this Nation!! I'm SCR from the 228! I just wanted to stop by an she the Royal Love to all my. Brothers and sisters, I have been through some rough times and the Family was there to have my backk. I greatly appreciate all the love and support that the Family has given me. Yes I am of the younger generation of Royal, but I am not one who is out causing mayhem. I am here to better our Nation, and to watch us Grow and Develope. One Love to all the brothers and sisters. Royal up to the stars, 19-3-18! All love for SCR
wassup savage hit me and ya sister up soon fam PML cuz TML is NEL
koz park

United States

#1734 Mar 19, 2013
Much love to the true simon city royals of chicago. Remember when me and my brother joined in stone park scr. Later we moved conviently right next to koz park. Remember when hotza ran the nation and yonkers was koz chief.Ain't no pity!
PROFESSOR

United States

#1735 Mar 24, 2013
GAYLORDS!!!
Sir Roach ASCRs retire

Jonesboro, AR

#1736 Mar 24, 2013
joe salvane wrote:
keystone glenlake yes i was member and remember a lot these guy include stomper popeye english six pak frenchy etc. most of these scr went and start kenmore leland uptown simon city royals.a block away winthrop ainslie lk. i was also around paulina cornelia and yes i do remember miss cue and wimpys. popeye got killed in prison.
and lets dont forget those other good bros... ghost, bozo, rat goofy, lil goof, punk boy, lil roach and chi all from cpw and cw
Sir Roach ASCRs retire

Jonesboro, AR

#1737 Mar 24, 2013
YoYoBratt wrote:
Sir roach I didn't know you retired. don't seem like many old school are left and an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. As I read these post my heart goes out to those who are no longer here. andthose who have just popped out of sight. RIP to lil roach and chitown

yup retired after 30 yrs in 2009... just readin on here bout these phony so called Royals that dont know anything bout wut is or was....
BRANDON AKA B

Slidell, LA

#1738 Mar 25, 2013
ok dawg lemme tell all yall somethin ya heard me im 17 years old dawg and all ima say is dis if yall were real fuckking royals brother or sisters you wouldnt be posting shit likke this online were anybody can fuckking see it here you are o ima queen dis and dat bruh wtf.....a cop can see all dis fakke ass shit.you say this is wat brings dwn this great nation nah dawg people likke yall do posting this shit our lit and pictures and all this on the internet is just giving the cops erthing they need yall are who brings us to shit writing and all youre not suppose to let youreself be kknown dawg yall are all fuckking fakke son and if yall nikkas gota problem Any of yall nikKAS CAN GET IT cuz anyone posting shit likke this on here is not a brother or sister their considered an imposter and can all get smashed on site.ALMIGHTY nikkA B QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS CALL CHPT 13 B IS MY NAME HO
Sir nuck

Nashville, TN

#1739 Mar 26, 2013
To all my brothers in jail and out!! Keep your head up and use your head!! If u real u already know what u should be doing!! It1.

Location hidden

#1740 Mar 27, 2013
Sir Roach ASCRs retire wrote:
<quoted text>
yup retired after 30 yrs in 2009... just readin on here bout these phony so called Royals that dont know anything bout wut is or was....
30 yrs dang you old and yeah been reading all the phonys on here. Need a good laugh once in awhile lol

Location hidden

#1741 Mar 27, 2013
Mr. Branden I just want to tell you with your no english speaking self. People on here are not doin anything to have to fear if the cops are reading this and most of them are here keepin an old legend alive. Some haven't been aroundlong but some have been around long time and we honor the old timer and remember those who are no longer with us. The biggest fake I have seen is you all gung ho about cops and hiding shit. You think it is all hell and hate these are brothers and sisters who love and respect one another and you don't like it you can shove your nikka shit up your arse
Biggies Royal Queen

Opp, AL

#1742 Mar 27, 2013
You'd be surprised where a SCR will sprout up! My baby been locked up for a long time and I'm still showing much love and respect for those that been with us through his mama's death and the entire collapse of his family. I been holding my own knowing brothers and sisters will be there if need be while I'm in Alabama waiting on him to be released from the MDOC. That's what this organization stands for, not all the bs these wannabes keep spewing!

Location hidden

#1743 Mar 28, 2013
Biggies Royal Queen wrote:
You'd be surprised where a SCR will sprout up! My baby been locked up for a long time and I'm still showing much love and respect for those that been with us through his mama's death and the entire collapse of his family. I been holding my own knowing brothers and sisters will be there if need be while I'm in Alabama waiting on him to be released from the MDOC. That's what this organization stands for, not all the bs these wannabes keep spewing!
You say it Queen. My Royal was lost in lock up in 1980. His brother was a SCR and was lost 2005 and one is still here just retired. We show our love and respect to those here and support to those locked up. Arse hole wanna be's who think they need to hide form cops be scared to be seen are just children playing a game not knowing the true meaning of brother and sister hood
sir disturbed

United States

#1744 Mar 28, 2013
KnowledgeisPower wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of tennessee are you in?
whats up brother im also a royal knight in tennessee I moved here 3 yrs ago when I git out the pen. Hit me up bro mikewalters1812@gmail.com. I leave as I came wit pml cuz tml is nel for royals under these clear blue skies...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State Prisons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News For sale: Former prison with mountain view, sle... Wed Fundie Concernd B... 4
News Prison worker charged with aiding escapees appe... Wed bob 7
News McCrary Indicted for Failing to Register Jun 29 lick 93
News Dangerous men, careful plans and a bold escape ... Jun 29 Fart escaped 2
News The Latest: Inmate shot after trooper sees susp... Jun 28 Miss Id 1
News Schmuck guilty of drug charges Jun 28 Logic 1
News Manson follower Bruce Davis gets parole; prosec... (Oct '12) Jun 28 artlok 15
More from around the web