Who are the Simon City Royals?

Oct 4, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Journal Times

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Comments (Page 76)

Showing posts 1,501 - 1,520 of1,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sir magic

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Fast Eddy Old School 1972 wrote:
IF YOU AINT FOUGHT THE WARS IN CHI-TOWN IN THE 70'S AND 80'S U REALLY DON'T KNOW OUR HISTORY.. PLEASE DON'T DISGRACE ALL THE MEN WHO GAVE THER LIVES OVER THE YEARS!! YOU JUST DON'T KNOW OUR HISTORY ..REAL GANGSTERS .. "OLD SCHOOL" I'M 52 HOW FAR BACK YOU WANNA GO
im from the sipp and trying to find the real history can u help ?

Since: Dec 10

Biloxi, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

so dicovery channel is airing a gang documentry tomorrow night comparing the royals of south mississippi to the dixie mafia of the 60's and 70's. stark contrast in the two organizations. my workplace just got done letting go a dude who was a royal. he couldnt seem to keep his hands and nose away from drugs. sadly thats the case for alot of the royals i know. all is well with me
outlaw

Sparta, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

pogo wrote:
I'm looking for keystone / glenlake royals from 1982-1988. contact me at psychotikrecords at aol.com
hope to hear from you old friends
I was a founding member of K/G back in 77 when we moved from Peterson & pulaski thought it died off before the 80's
outlaw

Sparta, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

OldTimeR wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that sounds right, haha. The chics would hang in the bars and the rest of us would post up outside spreading the good word or find a near-by brother's crib to party at. Can't say I remember Lil" Popeye. I remember a regular Popeye. But I didn't know him, can just kinda see his face in my head (short, stocky, dark hair, dark skin, would be around 38 now). Sound like the same guy? Which branch were you from back then?
popeye would be about 51 .... RIP
Sir Roach ASCRs retire

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

outlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
popeye would be about 51 .... RIP
popeye would be 50.... he is the same age as me....
lady j

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

My interest is in how to get a gang organization to be both strong as well as respected but the community ROYAL QUEEN o would like to talk with u if at all possible please contact me on here if u still around
Clear

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

1. Stop engaging in criminal activities.
2. Don't allow people who engage in criminal activities into your organization.

^ That's it in a nutshell.
lady j wrote:
My interest is in how to get a gang organization to be both strong as well as respected but the community ROYAL QUEEN o would like to talk with u if at all possible please contact me on here if u still around
Pony boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Greetings all , I open this with pml Royals Cicero 12th and Austin almighty don't like nobody!!!
No pity so don't ask !!!
Sir Pony boy mango
Sheena

Byram, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Sara wrote:
what does pml to all 6 mean
Plenty much love

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Sir Roach ASCRs retire wrote:
<quoted text>
popeye would be 50.... he is the same age as me....
I ran with his little brother in the early eighties ,,,
CHROME

Rushville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I had fell back for awhile but Im ready to ADvance.
Were always here, we never leave. I like that. If anything we get better with time.
CHROME

Rushville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

What up FOX?
Thats what we say around my area.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

A Royal fought with a Latin King in lock up and was killed by a guard in St. Charles. A few will know who he was and for some his memory will always remain. Taken from us at a young age leaving behind children he'll never know he had.
anonymous

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Growth and Development is a GD principal for you dumbasses claiming Royals and Growth and Development. No Queens either.
chichi town royals

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

there is only 1 kind of royal almighty Simon city royal nation Chicago Illinois is where it originated from we from the jungle Central Parking Wilson motherland and and we still out here run up get gonna try your luck in the jungle Central Parking Wilson Brenmar and Spalding Irving in Bernard Lawndale in Montrose Kimball on column Ridgeway and column North Side riders till we die royalty royal folkks hood all of it almighty SGDK LKK SCK LBK FSK GLK MLDK 22K CVLK RUN UP ASCRN KK DK CK
chichi town royals

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

almighty Simon city royal nations
chichi town royals

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

we are real Royals from Chicago the 1 and only almighty Simon City royal nation from day 1 this is the truth get righthalf of Mississippi is getting right now you should too royalty
chi town royals

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

ASCRN
C-ZER CHROME

Rushville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Hail the Royale
Sir Roach ASCRs retire

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

chichi town royals wrote:
there is only 1 kind of royal almighty Simon city royal nation Chicago Illinois is where it originated from we from the jungle Central Parking Wilson motherland and and we still out here run up get gonna try your luck in the jungle Central Parking Wilson Brenmar and Spalding Irving in Bernard Lawndale in Montrose Kimball on column Ridgeway and column North Side riders till we die royalty royal folkks hood all of it almighty SGDK LKK SCK LBK FSK GLK MLDK 22K CVLK RUN UP ASCRN KK DK CK
AMEN BROTHER

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,501 - 1,520 of1,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••