Who are the Simon City Royals?

Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1901 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

sir snow biloxi ms

Moorhead, MN

#43 Apr 5, 2009
i was just set free from prison a month ago . im from memphis tn. aka da dirty dime i havent met but ome bro since ive been out were is all my rks at holla at me
royal by marriage

United States

#44 Apr 6, 2009
i may not know very much about the royals but my soon to be husband is a part of that brotherhood and iv never seen him do anything but be a good, giving, loving, and generous person. people that say they are nothing but a bunch of punks or no-goods dont know what da fuk theyre talking bout!! love for now!!

love,life,loyalty
Simptown Chick from MS

Decatur, MS

#45 Apr 9, 2009
I'm not in a gang, but I know a lot about ROYAL$ besause I grew up with them all around me. My big brothers are ROYAL$ and are highly respected by many people. Due to that fact, I have a good understanding of the way things work. ROYAL$ are a very respectable organization. I would trust my brothers' "brothers" before I would trust the rest of my family. Obviously many people think that ROYAL$ are bad people and just go around starting trouble because they're in a "gang". Well, they only think that because they're uneducated and appearantly ignorant to the truth.... Point: Get ya shit strait people!!
SIR OAKLEY

Pinola, MS

#46 Apr 10, 2009
Im a standing member in pearl river .looking for some family .find me on myspace.......ONE LOVE.
sir killa k

Southaven, MS

#47 Apr 11, 2009
1-19-3-18
look i agree wit what yall are sayin but ima bang mine its Almighty folk ova here an yall better know that cross is boss and it aint no pity in simon city and toddy and mike brewer wouldn't want us to pussy up its war when it comes down to it and ima bang mine

chapter:MCL (but under Chicago Almighty ruling)
Farwell-N-Clark

Crown Point, IN

#48 Apr 12, 2009
There is no need to prove our allegiance,
there is no need to justify our behavior,
There is no need to complain about our ways,
There is only the need to love our nation and kill our enemies.

Since: Mar 09

Anaheim, CA

#49 Apr 17, 2009
killa k... holla at me on myspace... "memphisroyals"...*3 * ROYAL LOV3 *6*
BigBlackAllah

Laurel, MS

#50 Apr 19, 2009
Hahaha!You SCR-k white boys aint shit but our prison bitches.I love sticking my big black dick in you crackers asses and mouths raw after you sell my dope!Haha!AB are peckerwoods but at least they stick with they own kind.Bitches!
right

United States

#51 Apr 20, 2009
What do you care about what the a b are doing? you sound like you dont know what YOU stand for.
Royals are on the street, and a b isnt really on the street. just because we seem to be all of a certain spectrum dont mean we dont ride together jerk. the only thing your going to do when you see a ROYAL is stare because someone can outclass you and a real ROYAL would take take death before theyd lose face. Take time and pray that Christ forgives you too...moe
gator_dot_thorpe _at_yahoo

United States

#52 Apr 21, 2009
I am a ranking royal from madison wisconsin who is now in tennessee. i got out of the penn in sept 2008 and due to the Royal family i now have a taxi business, and am going to college, help us grow... remember what we stand for... R.ecruit O.ur .... sorry cant put it all. hit me i need some close family here? and family in east tennessee need a driving job
SIR TRU 6

United States

#53 Apr 22, 2009
I will not apologize for any royals actions. i will only discipline them if i am involved. i will never ride against them for any cause or reason. uneducated are to be enlightened. to all SCR you brothers and sisters should enlighten to all SCR about our true objective of bettering ourselves and our nation. communion is a must. the recent actions of the younger generation have casts a bad reflection upon us because of no organized leadership. STRUCTURE
Old Skool Chicago CPW

Bettendorf, IA

#54 Apr 23, 2009
Attention to Kimball & Cullem. U have a rat. Name: Simon the pollock. Watch your asses. old skool brother from 80/90's. Royal Luv still have heart. kk-glk dk sck
Old Skool Chicago CPW

Bettendorf, IA

#55 Apr 23, 2009
All North Side SCR WATCH OUT THERE'S A RAT. SIMON THE POLLOCK--DEALER--RAT ON EVERYONE. DROPPED 2 GUYS ALREADY. HE OWNS BIZ AT 3411 PULASKI. ROYAL LUV. IF YOU SHORTYS CANT TAKE CARE OF THIS, OLD SKOOLERS WILL. P.S. ROYAL LUV 4-EVER TILL DEATH
GunslingerRK

Pinola, MS

#56 Apr 23, 2009
What's up bros. and sis.,feelin everything you all discussin. Too many soldiers and no generals. Still lookin 4 some1 to get up with on a few things. If anybody is willin 2 enlighten a bro I'm in the Tupelo are regardless what this thing says, give me a myspace or email address I can contact u at.U can from then contact me thru a meeting or phone call to verify my authenticity. I just did 5 years in Walnut Grove so any bros. in Ms who've done time can understand my problem.
fred brown

Littleton, CO

#57 Apr 24, 2009
Royal Queen wrote:
Both of these comments are sorely incorrect and uninformed. I am a Royal Queen, and have sired many new members and assisted their growth. The first thing that I teach them, is as I was taught....we are a ORGANIZATION, NOT A GANG. And for the "brother" to comment as he did above is what keeps our Brotherhood in the dark ages, refusing to acknowledge us as anything less than criminals. I have worked in the professional field for over 20 yrs, raised two children alone and watched this Glorious Nation rise and fall many times....all the falls related to ignorance. Please stop before you judge and look at the members, not the history. As members, step away from the violence and step into the Growth and help Develop us into something respectable. A great man once said that we are doomed to relive our past if we do not learn from them. Violence only begats violence, but a strong mind can stop wars.
All Loves
I like everything u stand 4 im scr in ark i belive n do n what is right 2 be loyal and not ignorant i am the 1 intro this out here i would like 2 chat w u my email is [email protected] ur made 2 be a quenn

Since: Apr 09

Meridian, MS

#58 Apr 30, 2009
I'm Sir Screw of Mississippi Combat Legion, and a royal knight, I come to standing members that reside abroad outside my state, seeking information.If you know your concepts and teachings for our glorious nation and can apply them, then please respond or seek me out. I'm a royal knight to the fullest extent,and carry myself in royal fashion everyday. I have no time for pettiness or for the uninformed mind. Serious members only need respond. I'm faithful to our cause and I honor our struggle. This nation has instilled dedication, determination and discipline in me,and in return has gotten an outstanding, quality and productive member. My motives are pure. I leave as I came with P.M.L. with T.M.L. ad N.E.L. for our glorious nation. Seeking contact in the motherland. Royal love to all our outstanding Knights and Queens.
To Sir SCrew

United States

#59 May 1, 2009
Why do you seek intellect from the motherland? Why not from your superior? What is your contact info?

Since: Apr 09

Meridian, MS

#60 May 1, 2009
P.M.L. Brother, I seek a contact from the motherland, because I no longer have contact with my superior, he has since retired from his post and is no longer active. I am interested in what is known to us as the almighty simon city royal nation. Have they absorbed the simon city royals in Chicago or do they act independantly? That is the info i seek. If so " and this to me is speculative" I'd like to more about them. What laws govern their nation, and to what extent if any their influence will have on the simon city nation that reside in our mississippi chapter. You can email me at [email protected] if you wish. I leave as i came with P.M.L., T.M.L. and N.E.L. for this mighty simon city nation.
Sir Screw

United States

#61 May 2, 2009
The north is looking out for Mississippi. TRUST in us. WE Decree this new Era.
Sir Pretty T

Carthage, TN

#62 May 4, 2009
P.M.L. T.M.L. Brothers need to stop arguing. If you are a brother educated by our 11 5 your not gonna have a problem. If you have a problem you need to after more LIT. T.P. if you dont have Royal Love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State Prisons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DHS released nearly 20,000 criminal immigrants ... 11 hr spud 4
News NY 'shock camps' a different kind of prison (Sep '12) May 29 tiaa 8
News Corrections Officials Investigating Deadly Forc... (Nov '12) May 28 Righteousness 4
News Quigley Gets State Prison for Selling Heroin May 27 Jason 18
News Philipsburg Contractor Gets State Prison for No... May 26 Eagerbeaver 6
News Brothers plead guilty to beating homeless immig... May 21 USA today 5
News Muslims connect with their Adirondack neighbors... May 20 RealTech 2
More from around the web