Who are the Simon City Royals?

Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1961 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

1k sir cello

Huntington, IN

#610 Jul 30, 2010
Gator wrote:
ASCR wisconsin first knight reppin
your the first knight of wisco??? Thats funny! Maybe someone should tell that to sir pup in sept when he gets out from his bid....holla at me. [email protected]
shake

Sioux City, IA

#611 Jul 30, 2010
i knew this older dude who claimed he was a royal. dude was prolly atleast 40yrs old and said he had rank. met him cause he did tattoos and yet when i wanted him to do something for me he says i cant do that cause iam with the royal nation and doing a few stars and filling the in with blue ink would make him go into a murder spree. this was atleast 5yrs ago. i just thought it was real weird that this dude was trying to get money and yet wasnt down to make an easy 50bucks for 30 minutes worth of tattoo work.
Skiny

Gulfport, MS

#612 Aug 1, 2010
sir menage wrote:
As deck commander of Memphis I send pml because tml is nel now and for all times royal love
there is no such rank as deck commander and pretty sure you not plugged in memphis man you guys kill me cross is boss
New Breed

Defuniak Springs, FL

#613 Aug 1, 2010
its beyond prison and though it is a organization, there are still members who use its strength to advantage and act like nothing more than gang members. so is the knowledge learned misleading. because of it being passed from one member to another it becomes flawed. i have been from gulfport ms to chicago il and many many places between. i have seen first hand these things.
knowing true L.L.L.K.W.U. i tell you this, there is alot more to ROYAL than most will ever know.
one thing that has remained the same everywhere i have been. the since of family, the welcoming that is true to the L.L.L.
New Breed

Defuniak Springs, FL

#614 Aug 1, 2010
Ms. Fla. Ill. La. together we stand together we fall. I been there done that. Everywhere i have been i have seen the differance. Speaking on the M/CL. Go getters for real in the penn and on the streets. But t-p, litt. is twisted. go get your knowledge from the books. it goes deeper than the books. stop thinking that SCRN is all white. Go to Chicago, East Chicago Illonois, Gary Indiana and tell them black and hispanic Knights they aint Royal. i would love to see that.
flake

United States

#615 Aug 2, 2010
Royals in all them places don't call themselves "knights" - ever - so you're talking out your ass
Ezdale

Windsor, CA

#616 Aug 3, 2010
Ain't no pity in Simon City.Com e in pimpin' go out limpin'!!
I want in

Brandon, MS

#617 Aug 3, 2010
I want in. I rep SCR cause my friends bro is Smash.
ROACH chicago

United States

#618 Aug 6, 2010
sirmm wrote:
<quoted text> sir screw this is sir medicine man hit me at [email protected] so we can get together i leave as i came with pml tml nel for this glorious simon city nation
Roach retired 1972-2007 well i see they still got tat fake knigt it goinon down there.... it is Almighty Simon City Royals and nuttin else....
ROACH chicago

United States

#619 Aug 6, 2010
SIR CHARLIE MANSON wrote:
I AM A ROYAL FROM ROCKFORD ILLINOIS AND I HAVE READ ALL THE COMMENTS ON THIS SIGHT AND ALL I GOTTA SAY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS ARE UNITY AND LOYALTY. REMEMBER WHO IS GONNA WATCH OUY FOR YOU WHEN YOUR ASSES ARE LOCKED UP IN ONE OF THOSE SHIT HOLE JOINTS.
my brother if u read most of these post it is fake... specially the ones in mississippi... i was down there and they praise hoover and carry the six.... they dont rep a real ASCRs.. and they think that there i such a person s kevin brewer who started the royals.. they wont listen to the truth
Skiny

Gulfport, MS

#620 Aug 6, 2010
New Breed wrote:
its beyond prison and though it is a organization, there are still members who use its strength to advantage and act like nothing more than gang members. so is the knowledge learned misleading. because of it being passed from one member to another it becomes flawed. i have been from gulfport ms to chicago il and many many places between. i have seen first hand these things.
knowing true L.L.L.K.W.U. i tell you this, there is alot more to ROYAL than most will ever know.
one thing that has remained the same everywhere i have been. the since of family, the welcoming that is true to the L.L.L.
there isnt any LLLKWU that is old 360 gangster disiple shit under the 360 tail there IS NO WHITE AFILLIATION black power and the struggle of the oppression of the white man plus in 360 creed says all points are important but with out them as a whole they are nothing and yalls lit says hoover only granted you guys KWU so where the rest if you aint got all you nothin rite so where the LLL we dont carry or ride under the six we carry six pillars that happen to be the same as the 720 witch is growth and development not gangster disiple which has nothing to do with royals we govern our own subordinate to no we are part of an alliance not a unity ALMIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYAL NATION Rs TO THE STARS
keep it white

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#621 Aug 7, 2010
who gives a shit if you scream "Almighty" or "Insane"?
it's time for the family to go independent in MS... Royals or none... Royal love or no love...
open your eyes before it's too late
and everyone on here posting "lit" or "knowledge" - go kill yourself f*cking idiots
ROACH chicago

United States

#622 Aug 8, 2010
Skiny wrote:
<quoted text>there isnt any LLLKWU that is old 360 gangster disiple shit under the 360 tail there IS NO WHITE AFILLIATION black power and the struggle of the oppression of the white man plus in 360 creed says all points are important but with out them as a whole they are nothing and yalls lit says hoover only granted you guys KWU so where the rest if you aint got all you nothin rite so where the LLL we dont carry or ride under the six we carry six pillars that happen to be the same as the 720 witch is growth and development not gangster disiple which has nothing to do with royals we govern our own subordinate to no we are part of an alliance not a unity ALMIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYAL NATION Rs TO THE STARS
wut up skiny....see u still hittin it strong my bother.... love to u.... ASCRs or nuttin
Royal6

Bartlesville, OK

#623 Aug 11, 2010
one thing people need to do is learn that we arent a gang, we are an organization, we fight for our nation to stay pure, i was a skinny lanky child always being picked on, i was approached by a high ranking knight, and asked if i would appreciate some help, i answered from the heart, told him it would be greatly appreciated, he told me my duties, told me the literature i was demanded to know, and obtain by heart, and what it took to be helped, i did what it took, approached my brothers, and thanked them greatly, and haven't had problems about being messed with since, i love my nation, and always will, til death do us part!
AintNOPity

Chicago, IL

#624 Aug 21, 2010
Respect to the southern Royals (miss,florida), and much love, but Chicago is were it started and Chicago remains where shit is PROVEN. If you want to understand the situation post up in Albany Park. Shit has not changed that much, Familia (PR/Future) Stones, Popes, Kings, and Royals still run it. While the Royalty has since shifted toward Albany Park, I must acknowledge the PAULINA AND CORNELIA ROYALS and all the other branches. Much respect to Lil' Rebel and Weasel and may Todd 'Dillinger' Brewer rest in peace. Regardless of old beef, I must also acknowledge ALL of the stone greasers from back in the day. Royals, Gaylords, Popes, Jousters, Playboys, Chi-West, TJO's and all the rest. Royal love.
Jackson ms royal

Jackson, MS

#625 Aug 21, 2010
All for one for all we shall rise and never fall
t-row

Thomastown, MS

#626 Aug 23, 2010
anybody come out good.
MLD

Hartland, WI

#627 Aug 24, 2010
u no the deal
Sir Crash

Prairieville, LA

#628 Aug 26, 2010
first of all.we are a business organization.we are about the growth and development of our own.anything else is unacceptable. I did 13 years in parchman prison.i was 9-3 for a while.i saw good brothers die for this nation i love.and to look at what these young bobble heads are turning it into hurts.I am what I am.and what im not i will never be.P.M.L.
david

Virginia, IL

#629 Aug 26, 2010
we all need WORK. Its healthy for you. you wake up....you work. Employees are everywhere working their asses off keeping things organized. i hate sloppy half ass Royals who wear the colors but dont use their hands and roll up their sleeves. get to work!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State Prisons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen gang Crazy White Boys connected to August ... (Oct '08) May 22 Emcee Smoke 324
News Neldon Neal gets prison term even before schedu... (Sep '08) May 17 NalinNeal 8
News New lifetime GPS tracking for old sex offenders... May 17 Geri 1
News The Latest: US Supreme Court denies stay of exe... May 17 CodeTalker 1
News Easterling Correctional inmate stabbed, airlift... May 14 Chrisrose 1
News Simpson Enters Kidnapping, Sexual Battery Plea May 14 About time 1
News DOC Investigating Disturbing Video From State P... May 10 disturbed 1
More from around the web