Who are the Simon City Royals?

Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1983 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

powder

Pontotoc, MS

#590 Jul 8, 2010
my email is [email protected] i changed adresses i am a ranking officer who wants to get up with all my bros in the tupelo area hit me up. no bs though

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#591 Jul 8, 2010
if u had rank in the pin does not mean u hold rank out here brother i stay n picayune
RoyalKnightInTex as

Rockport, TX

#592 Jul 11, 2010
TML to all my folks out there. I see a lot of MS folks postin on here. So, I just wanted to show all yall some Royal Love. I am a knight outta Columbus, MS. I now reside in Texas, where I am still just tryin to make it through the struggle. I can tell by the way some of yall brothers talk, yall probablly went through the grove. Yup, I been there did my time and know about that struggle. Alot of the ROYALS up north may think us southern Knights don't know what it is like to fight for this cause. But, in the grove, we were the only orginization of white folks willing to stand on our own feet. Out numbered 3 to 1 and more on most zones. But, my bro's and myself never got run over. I spilled lot's of blood for my nation. And, until the day I leave this life, I will always have the highest form of love and respect for our great nation. Royal Love!!! Sir C-Money
STUPIDMOTHERFUCK ER

Gulfport, MS

#593 Jul 13, 2010
Gator wrote:
Y'all brothers do kno da police can get on dis shit an c everything y'all talkin bout huh??? Dumb as he'll
shut up that aint what you was sayin when you ran for the tower when them brothers got on that ass in rankin
SIR CHARLIE MANSON

Wayne, IL

#594 Jul 14, 2010
I AM A ROYAL FROM ROCKFORD ILLINOIS AND I HAVE READ ALL THE COMMENTS ON THIS SIGHT AND ALL I GOTTA SAY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS ARE UNITY AND LOYALTY. REMEMBER WHO IS GONNA WATCH OUY FOR YOU WHEN YOUR ASSES ARE LOCKED UP IN ONE OF THOSE SHIT HOLE JOINTS.
LKK- RoyalKnight

Goodman, MS

#595 Jul 16, 2010
This is why we fall.. this is why we parish.. this is why we cant gain control.. because knights from the south and north cant get along because there is to many imposters.. and by imposters I mean chumps claimin when then aint. Put an end to this.. R>E>P Blue til im Thru and fuck yal that aint True
jack

Houston, TX

#596 Jul 16, 2010
That guy Dave frm Missip wrote:
They also have chapters in Miami and other parts of Florida. As well as West VA, and Memphis Tenn... Ive read much info on these punks before. They are spreading all over the place like roaches, or are atleast trying.....
chicagogangs.org the Royal page has a pretty detailed history on them. They are a chicago gang originally and white. They formed in the 70's...
Roaches the aint no punks to mess with.
jack

Houston, TX

#597 Jul 16, 2010
they aint no you to mess with they got your roaches punk
sir lucky

Columbus, GA

#598 Jul 17, 2010
sir killa k wrote:
1-19-3-18
look i agree wit what yall are sayin but ima bang mine its Almighty folk ova here an yall better know that cross is boss and it aint no pity in simon city and toddy and mike brewer wouldn't want us to pussy up its war when it comes down to it and ima bang mine
chapter:MCL (but under Chicago Almighty ruling)
whats up bro im from horn lake and theres nothing almighty about me im all royal knight these bros need to go back and there there history we ride under the 6 not the 5 i jus thought id try and let bros know that
wow

United States

#599 Jul 17, 2010
shocked to hear all you bangers here talking smack
STUPIDMOTHERFUCK ER

Gulfport, MS

#600 Jul 17, 2010
sir lucky wrote:
<quoted text>whats up bro im from horn lake and theres nothing almighty about me im all royal knight these bros need to go back and there there history we ride under the 6 not the 5 i jus thought id try and let bros know that
look man you no nothing almighty does not mean we ride undr the 2 we dont ride under the six didnt you here what bra said we are co founders of the folk nation subordinate to no one we do have 6 pillars organizaional goals witch happen to be the same as 720 thats good that your a royal knight but not simon city royal because if you were simon city royal you would be almighty you can be a calhoun city royal cross is boss
\
Sir Cannon

Waterloo, Canada

#601 Jul 21, 2010
I am a royal knight, Sir Cannon is my name, and all this talk seems to be offending the first law any of you should know, if you can't be progressive you will be put down, watch your tongues...we are watching you...royal love
Sir Cannon

Waterloo, Canada

#602 Jul 21, 2010
Black to all you who disrespect, I don't care what you may think you claim...nationwide our true family is strong if you don't know that bite your tongue
Sir Cannon

Waterloo, Canada

#603 Jul 21, 2010
I just finished reading every one of these posts and I can't stop thinking of two things, one is the next one who says anything about gang or bang and trys to claim royal love, I will find u. Our nation isn't about bangin or talking...we are here to prosper and be righteous, and yeah we go to jail but if you do what you were told bail or bond will be posted 4 u, and as far as laws go everything can change, don't sit here givin numbers you dumb fucks cuz I bet before we are done there will be 666,666,666 and if you can't remember em all let me see your hand boy Sir B I'm sorry these kids jus don't know, no pity for em...I will pray they lay nex to the kings by my two feet, I am tru blue fuck u
Skiny

Gulfport, MS

#604 Jul 23, 2010
rockilla gorilla wrote:
<quoted text> words so tru we need to unite as 1 preech sister respect our young almighty leader simon amor
Lol be glad thise queen dont have a dick cause you wouldnt be able to get a word in edge wise with it in your mouth....Preach on? that dumb bitch works at a laundry mat and washes the RK clothes Its ALMIGHTY SIMON CITY ROYAL and ALMIGHTY DONT LIKE NOBODY ...You retarded redneck royal wanna be's from the country stop beatin ya so called brothers in with wagon wheels and givin em birth certificates made out of notebook paper and GDN literature and callin em royals cause unless they got a plug with the city its an open and shut case their not royals,so its a wrap on that fuck boy..All this weak ass internet talk go to the chi get a plug den speak on somethin 18-12-15-14-12
sir menage

United States

#605 Jul 26, 2010
As deck commander of Memphis I send pml because tml is nel now and for all times royal love
sir805

United States

#606 Jul 26, 2010
and a few on the west coast to dont forget the few out here what it do napa
sir805

United States

#607 Jul 26, 2010
and nel to the ms bros who kept me on my feet for thoes six years in that fukd prison system i still havent forgot about you buddah come home soon
GPT 19-3-18

Spartanburg, SC

#608 Jul 29, 2010
First and Foremost, PML, TML, BUT NEL to all the royals reading this. I've been reading some post on here and agree with alot and disagree with alot. I'm from Gulfport, MS but have moved from the area, and the brothers down there are putting together a movement. The problem is they're moving the wrong way. Without knowledge there can be no understanding and therefore no one will ever better themself. Without any structure or organization you have a bunch of knights running around flagged down doing petty shit (pettiness will not be tolerated) however no ones violating them. U have brothers running around strung out on crack, coke, X... u name it. U cant keep a clear mind that way. no one is trying to better the community. no one is helpping a brother in need out. I've watched brothers come home from bids, i've clothed them, fed them, gave them a roof and got betrayed when they just turned around and did the same shit and went back. Then the R's with the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of growth and development wonder why where frowned upon. TO ALL THE YOUNG BUCKS READING THIS. BETTER YOURSELF, BRING POSITIVE ATTENTION TO THE NATION, GET A EDUCATION, AND ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU'RE A MAN BEFORE ANYTHING. DO U NOT WHAT SOMEONE ELSE IS DOING. DOWN SINCE DAY 1, DOWN TILL THE WORLD BLOWS -ROYAL LOVE-
shake

Sioux City, IA

#609 Jul 30, 2010
i knew this older dude who claimed he was a royal. dude was prolly atleast 40yrs old and said he had rank. met him cause he did tattoos and yet when i wanted him to do something for me he says i cant do that cause iam with the royal nation and doing a few stars and filling the in with blue ink would make him go into a murder spree. this was atleast 5yrs ago. i just thought it was real weird that this dude was trying to get money and yet wasnt down to make an easy 50bucks for 30 minutes worth of tattoo work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State Prisons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cruel and Unusual? Dying in solitary in a New Y... (Dec '08) 2 hr Taxpayer1111 120
News Stanley Williams appointed as Warden at Smith S... (May '11) Fri Yellow rose 11
News Inmate's TV privileges withheld (Jan '09) Oct 17 Not in jail 100
News S.C.C. Continues Investigation Surrounding Riot (Jan '09) Oct 16 Vee garcia 3
News Ex-WVa. mayor pleads guilty to smuggling tobacc... (Dec '09) Oct 15 Thnkboutit 12
News Former inmate pleads not guilty (Mar '13) Oct 14 Okay 3
News Man convicted in Morgantown beating seeks parole (Jul '13) Oct 14 Sry2bthe1 5
More from around the web