Who are the Simon City Royals?

Oct 4, 2008 Full story: The Journal Times 1,726

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Full Story
Disco R

West Hollywood, CA

#21 Jan 28, 2009
royals from biloxi ms wrote:
unlike our chicago "almighty" faction we are allies with the gdn down here.....we allign ourselfs wit the folks nation and we are quite different from other chapters
There are ALMIGHTY ROYALS in the South (not just Chicago) and all ROYALS are FOLKS.
the truth

Panama City, FL

#22 Jan 31, 2009
i'm in panama city there is'nt any brothers here did time in mississippi and got down for mine.if i wasen't on parole i would love to go back to ms. get with some bro.s i've been a bro.for 6 years
got all the way out there with a bro., sir.dirty....p.m.l...much love for sir hard time....if you know who .i'm, talking about sir. shorty mac sir chucky sir j white from your bro. sir pete aka. the truth
gdnforlife

Pelham, AL

#23 Feb 6, 2009
gdn is what you all should consider. being enlightened is something everone should desire. gdn is an organization that breeds quality as well as productivity. s.c.r. has pros and cons which leaves room for error. i hate to admit it but s.c.r. hasnt made it to alabama or birmingham to be exact. maybe one day it will ,until then 65.
SiR-Kilo R No Pity

Norfolk, VA

#24 Feb 6, 2009
most Royal folkkz be in miami, and dade. also fort lauderdale bRa. never heard any bRos from panama city.

AllMighty luv nobudy
royal lov3
KiKi

Huntsville, AL

#26 Feb 16, 2009
royals from biloxi ms wrote:
9-19-3-18 m/cl chptr.13's r.k.
The Simon City Royals is nothing but a GANG, Street Thugs! I lived in Chicago in the 70's and my brother WAS a SCR. I know first hand what this so called organization is all about. Violence, drugs, and money. Nothing else. If you are raising your children in this environment, you are making a sad and terrible mistake! This life will either lead to death or life in and out of prison. There are no other choices for someone who is in a gang or this type of organization as you call it. Get a Life!
wow

Jackson, MS

#27 Feb 21, 2009
this scr bullshit is just like a violent faternity for the underclass, poor, and uneducated people. these people aren't even working class. i kind of feel sorry for them. growing up around drug dealing and living in those trailor things (EW!). good job. thomas paine. impressive. i read "The Rights of Man" in like the 8th grade.
sir buzz

United States

#28 Feb 25, 2009
i went to prison in january 1997. As a "white boy" i found that i was fighting every day just
to be able to eat. a brother approached me one
morning and told me that a high ranking scr would
like to speak to me. i had been in a fight the day
before and was pretty much beat to shit, i told the guy to go screw himself. The next afternoon
a 40-45 year old man walked into my cell with a
guard with him. He was covered in tattoos and looked very mean. But, he had a sorrowful look on his face. He turned and told the guard to give
us a minute alone. You can imagine what was going through my head. He walked up, shook my hand, and said "i see you got a problem and i want to help." he explained what it took to join the simon city royals. i asked him to give me 3 days to heal and then i would do what it took. after all that was over, i never had to fight again,(at least not alone) i know the royals saved my life, or at the very least, alot of beatings. I will forever be a loyal royal knight.
Much love to my brothers and queens.18.12
rogers park

Bolingbrook, IL

#29 Mar 4, 2009
scr in chicago is over, they were a white gang
designed to protect white kids in the hood, they
are done in chicago - not even considered folks
anymore, they were big in the late 80's - the
last time you saw a scr tag, happy days was still
on tv...all is one.
SiR_MajoR_Mac

United States

#30 Mar 11, 2009
I been browsin through here n I got a few thangz to say. First off the people condemin royals y'all need to get sum bizness...to all that real ,people hate on tha church so u no how they do us. Some give us a bad name. I'm a let ya no sumthin bout me I got a rap sheet a mile long n people judge me cause I'm a white man wit a lotta tatts n gold slugs n my mouth but I'm respectable. Take care of my family da legal way now n no how to talk wit people. I'm a tell u somethin bout a real royal we ain't out here startin a lotta nonsense but we don't bend don't break don't fold ya hear me I stand firm upon mine 601-228-662 Mississippi representa. I leave as I came wit P.M.L. T.M.L. But N.E.L. For ALL Royals... Oh yea wat up to all B.O.S. In Greene County hope y'all make it back home
sir spot 6 up

Shreveport, LA

#31 Mar 14, 2009
first off pml to all real bros.,,,whats giving us a bad rap is all these young wanna b's running around flaggin,bangin,what happened to the 1st rule,,ive been a member since 1999 10 years strong,they dont have any knowledge,i carry the bible in mississippi,REAL BROTHERS need to start regulating who they put down,,i earned mine these bitches blessed in or false flaggin do boys!real shit!! bout to get deep n mississippi
Disco R

Calabasas, CA

#32 Mar 14, 2009
the "first rule" don't say shit about bangin, but yeah this should be kept in the family...
Sir Menace M C L Chapter

Picayune, MS

#33 Mar 22, 2009
Im a Royal from Picayune and yes they have a lot of fake punks out here trying to claim our nation and get put down but not wanting to learn anything about us their is so much 11 5 or litt to learn to study and equipt urself with its unreal and everything is all about better ur slefs and ur nation B O S if u live by ur 13 laws u cant go wrong Royal Luv
royal queen

Warner, NH

#34 Mar 23, 2009
so if i being a female wants to get put down how would that happen? email me at downsouthgirl_14@yahoo.com and check out my myspace page its RoYaL qUeEn and 21 from calhoun city ms
jack

Hattiesburg, MS

#35 Mar 24, 2009
number 1 get off it 161312
gunslingerRK

San Francisco, CA

#36 Mar 24, 2009
Been lockdowned 4 a couple of years computer's new 2 me looking to be enlightened on a few things bro is obviously not completely on his square i completely agree with you though holla back i'd like 2 get in touch as 4 bro U got a lot 2 learn wish you luck Royal Love
ILL

United States

#37 Mar 24, 2009
Dont ask to be put down on the flipping internet...ok? Thats not the kind of family we are looking for. Second....i understand God should be first in our mission...Third...Why are so many people telling us what we "NEED" to do?
Cant we make adult dicisions as a body? What I see is a need for responsibility. Lets not "fix" others' families by telling them what they need to flip to...lets instead just embrace the future together??? One is only fake if they do NOT know their lit and are acting out of character. There are those who are violent, "which is not what our family is inclined to accept as a future" and there are those who know what our lit really intends for us> how about simply looking at it like there is a time and a place?
one
GunslingerRK

United States

#39 Mar 31, 2009
Yeah I feel you bro I just did a 5 year bid and got out last month. Of course there is always an individual(s) that is going to try to divide the unity 4 their own selfish means and goals whatever they might be. The thing is to set the example and lead those that will follow, to guide those that have strayed back to the rightous path, and to strive to better the structure and it's participants in every thing you do. Most bros. are just looking 4 elightenment.
southport-born

United States

#40 Mar 31, 2009
yo bro im from southport and i feel ya the only group here is some weak ass punks in san andrews. Man you got knowledge, hit some people up and start a new chapter PC is a untapped gold mine
southport-born

United States

#41 Mar 31, 2009
the truth wrote:
i'm in panama city there is'nt any brothers here did time in mississippi and got down for mine.if i wasen't on parole i would love to go back to ms. get with some bro.s i've been a bro.for 6 years
got all the way out there with a bro., sir.dirty....p.m.l...much love for sir hard time....if you know who .i'm, talking about sir. shorty mac sir chucky sir j white from your bro. sir pete aka. the truth
yo bro im from southport and i feel ya the only group here is some weak ass punks in san andrews. Man you got knowledge, hit some people up and start a new chapter PC is a untapped gold mine
corrections

Oak Creek, WI

#42 Apr 1, 2009
ITS ABOUT TIME THAT ALL GANGS PUT ASIDE THER PROBLEMS AND WORRY ABOUT THE IMPORTANT ISSUES IN THE WORLD.. NOT COLORS,GANGE SIGNS ,SYMBOLS AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS THAT DONT MATTER... I SEEN TO MANY KID LOCKED UP WISHING THEY WENT DOWN ANOTHER PATH...WAKE UP!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State Prisons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Con man sentenced, to enter drug rehab (Sep '08) 9 hr Victor 7
Chase Mills man, 52, pleads guilty to rape char... (Nov '08) 19 hr sincity 18
Wild Brownville party leads to two arrests 23 hr Streetrunner 3
Tuesday September 16 2014 Sun PotemPay 1
Prisoner arraigned on Bloomingburg burglary charge Sun Sur 13 Beat 1
Three State Parole Officers Under Arrest Sun Sur 13 Beat 1
Assistant DA: Norfolk man with 10 DWI convictio... Sep 24 judge it 1

State Prisons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE