Who are the Simon City Royals?

Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1838 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

SIR DIABLO

Moss Point, MS

#215 Aug 13, 2009
Im tryin my best to be respectful bout this shit but yall keep talkin shit.If yall was real u would try to help other brothers and not talk trash.Im so sick of yall tryin to act like we fake.I dont know what kind of Royals yall met but we far from fake round here.You have to be chosen here 2,thats why i said I had a chance to be gangsta and my superior chose me cuz I was real.Yall talk all the shit u want I would love to meet yall to get this shit straight we aint fuckin fake bra.19-3-18
ponyboy

United States

#216 Aug 13, 2009
First off shorty I live in memphis tn my email is [email protected] any time you want to meet me holla ......now in the event you don't know who I am ill take this time to inlighten you I'm the city prince as of today one has more rank than me on the steets however when the keys to this mob are given to me no one will out rank me I've given my life to this nation and I could care less where your from, every one that claims to be s.c.r. falls under me and mine I'm a guest down here and I don't expect you to know exactly what that means because it seems everyone down south that claims to be a royal don't know the laws or concepts and that's not ok but I can look past a lot its what's in a mans heart that impresses me and in case you don't get it yet I'm the one you brothers need to impress......I'm not sure if what you know you've read off the web or in a book and which ever the case it don't matter bimbo,tuffy.arab were before my time but I still love and respect them as so should you bam bam and toddy brewer brought me up and if you ever need any answers all you need is to ask illl give you the means to find out just who I am you can contact the ......I.A. in the prisons don't take my word for it id hate for you to be disappointed I just want you brothers to stop living a lie and know some truth.....no pity in this almighty simon city pony boy mango city prince.
Os king

United States

#217 Aug 13, 2009
Man I'm from the coast and ya ther is a some false claiming but it's cause we ain't orginizied enough as a family and then we go for getting more represented and orginized in the nation I think we need a straitin up on enforcers
ONE love
ponyboy

United States

#218 Aug 14, 2009
We need a lot.of things the problem is all these guys want to yell scr but when it comes time for them to handle nation busniess.they flake. These bros don't even know what honta is
royalknight from biloxi

Pocatello, ID

#219 Aug 14, 2009
god damnit....look...#1.royal knights are a prison based gang not a ms street gang.2.b.o.s. is the original faction of bgds who were under larry hoover.3.royal lit in ms is half fantasy half truth.4.the history of scr in ms is bullshit.all scr comes from almighty history.m/cl is called"chapter 13" the 13 is for m and the m is for the sipp.we only function in parchman and the penatentiarys.mississippi get your shit str8 i was in biloxi before there was any royals and white boys was renegade igd.and quit using little quirks from our literature on these post to make yourself sond educated...it says we "accept" the teachings of the six,not live by em. fuckkk!!!!!!!!real royal knight.
ponyboy

United States

#220 Aug 14, 2009
..Well that makes sence. Its hard for us{o.g. brothers} to except yous as part of our fold when none of yous guys know what you talking. About you use our name and expect us to honor you for that not how it works....we shed blood for this and its hard for us to let people in hint hint that's why our books been closed cuz guys like that say I'm a royal no sponcer no laws no lit if you were rich and someone said I'm your brother would you give him money? So why should we......we will open the book of life than I wonder who will be in line then..........because untill that day if your name ain't in the book your not a royal not.scr now royal knights seem to me to be there own nation under the insane family which are our brothers with that said no pity Rs to the stars mighty mighty don't like no body
menace

Cleveland, MS

#221 Aug 14, 2009
sorry been on the road just got back from baton rouge like i was saying i didn't mean any disrespect just saying brothers in miss. need to take the time and have an opened mind and realize that if we are ever gonna progress as a unified nation of simon city royals you gonna have to foget all your history and every thing you know and accept that you are only not been mislead from day one in your beliefs by who ever you got you blessing from but you are misleading yourselves by your unwillingness to accept the truth that is almighty simon city royals because how can one thing have two different names and be printed on two different pages i found out for myself i had been living a lie. it was hard for me at first to beleive . you have to open your mind only then can we become one but you guys maken it hard for us to progress and become a unified nation under one banner if any of you have held rank under mcl guidelines you know that you can not add to or alter any teachings or folosifies handed down from the board but isn't that what they have done to manipulate you from the truth and that is punishable by death
ponyboy

United States

#222 Aug 15, 2009
Greetings brothers .....this wil be my last post for a while I hope all of you find your way as for myself I'm going to work and take care of my family ill be watchin and I hope to see growth I want all of you guys to know. For what ever the reason you were misled you thought in your hearts it was the right thing just to belive in something. Don't make it so us brothers from chicago would love to see our nation grow but in the correct manner so when you get it right R.O.Y.A.L.S. AMOR PONY BOY ..........STILL. WATCHIN/////////

Since: Aug 09

United States

#223 Aug 16, 2009
Hello brothers! This is stright jacket rank c.o.s. at the very least you brothers should be violated. you come on here telling nation bus now I was going to keep my mouth shut but you fruit cakes don't know how to talk in code. PONY greetings comrad I send my love and respect what I. Have to say is my brother is right if your name ain't in the book you ain't one of us and if you ain't with me we be at war I got my rank from yrs of service.. I will not respect a flake that says I'm a royal I got blessed in there are 26 members that have the power to bless someone in chances are you didn't get a blessing from them I know for a fact 22 of them are in chicago and cail that's my jjob so sipp you need to get your shit stright
menace

Cleveland, MS

#224 Aug 16, 2009
well i didnt see them A.B.T.D.P. BUT I KNOW THEY WERE THERE.to my knees,to my chest,to the stars with R's
Facts

United States

#225 Aug 17, 2009
I hope you R serious about every 1 being under you homeboy. You need to change your perspective bro. We are one. Not one is 106% so I dont feel any 1 is above the other ok? Let us find TRUST. One
ponyboy

United States

#227 Aug 17, 2009
Ill tell you how to find out just who I am but will you take the steps? And it don't matter if I'm in L.A. or tampa fl if you yell royal your one of mine if your name ain't in the book I know you not let me ask you how can 2 things have the same name but be different? PONY BOY MANGO still watchin
ponyboy

United States

#228 Aug 17, 2009
I'm going to bed check back 2morrow
Sure

United States

#229 Aug 17, 2009
What book do you speak of pawn? The book has been written. The book has been signed. Guess who the author is. Its us. Not you.
Sincerely,
CZR
mizfit

Columbus, MS

#231 Aug 17, 2009
i am a royal i just got out of federal prison and wanted to say PML to all of my brothers and sisters most of you seem to be rightous.i dont understand this almighty shit thats being thrown around here in biloxi we have some true love i wish the same for the rest of my family one love,queen mizfit
menace

Cleveland, MS

#232 Aug 17, 2009
ALL PERSONNEL of the family must acknowledge the authoritative commands handed down to them by there superiors.insubordination will not be tolerated. the book has been written the ignorance and simple mindedness of some people. we you didn't write shit if so it would probably be a book on how to carve ducks.i'm fucking through on this sight man the people who come down from the mountains and get there hands on computers amazes me pony disco straight jacket i serve in memory of nation not to sit on here and listen to these jokers i can't take any more ignorant comments the last one SURE got under my skin ill C.I.T.Y. but these guys are to far gone .cross of three loyal to thee. not a bunch of retards sorry for the disrespect but with those kinds of comments what can i say .i'm out never see me on here again.breaking law number one talking to these guys period.R's to the stars.
ponyboy

United States

#234 Aug 18, 2009
You ducks are so lame.. sure?facts?what kind of nickname is that the only book you signed is how to act like a gd. And fyi the GDS law is they can fuck each other in the ass and I'm sure when you wrote that last text that's what was going on I don't expect you to know what the book of life is you live in a fantasy gang where your bitches write law when ever you want to meet a real gangster hook up with me I'm the ROYAL in law I'm the ROYAL in history I'm the ROYAL that will put you in a hole you better call around and find out who I am before you say one more word
ponyboy

United States

#236 Aug 18, 2009
Menace you can't let someone free park in your head.do you forget that you were in the dark at one time words are like the wind ,forever blowing but without much meaning.but love,respect,and friendship,are forever depending on who your talking to remember this the streets are dark Rs to the stars almighty don't respcet nobody no pity in the holy city
menace

Cleveland, MS

#237 Aug 18, 2009
i feel you on that brother.but at the same time loyalty.we are loyal to one another or we are dead to one another. all the treasonary acts i have seen these guys commit is unacceptable by any standard.its just frustrating these guys don't think for one second before the speak.my name may not be in the book but i hold in my hand the A.S.C.R.N.manifesto of the state of tennessee and i go by the set 18 laws and the 28 bylaws of the state of tennessee and obide by the constitution of the ASCRN not the some made up prison bullshit set by some unknown that speaks of hate against the white race.i "serve in memory of nation" not a made up branch of posers and to continue to talk with these misfits is a disgrace against our Almighty,Supremacy,Culture,Rel igion.i swore by god a holly oath to render unconditional loyalty to all my brothers not to some rogue branch of idiots R's to the stars
menace

Cleveland, MS

#238 Aug 18, 2009
i was part of the M.C.L. until i was inlightend by the truth if i'm gonna be a part of something I wanted to be apart of the truth i did't take a beating to be fake.but if thats what you guys want so be it. i got put down on the streets both times not in jail for protection i stand alone in theses streets because there are no almighty brothers around me all my brothers are in memphis and the day i deny my almighty is the day i deny GOD himself NEVER be the truth speak the truth know the truth. if you aint almighty you aint nobody. to my knees, to my chest, to the stars with R's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State Prisons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mountain View officer resigns (Sep '08) Wed BigMike 8
News California to stop isolating gang leaders in pr... Wed Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News A look at recent politically tainted trials in ... Aug 31 DYING NAZI RUSSIA 8
News Appeal due for Melanie McGuire (Sep '09) Aug 31 BNorr 68
News Deputy fatally shot from behind at Houston gas ... Aug 30 More farts 33
News Outbreak of stomach ailments at Ionia prison Aug 30 Kelly 2
News State Senate committee opens hearing on prison ... Aug 28 Are you serious 2
More from around the web