Ex-con from Ivy Bend area is charged ...

Ex-con from Ivy Bend area is charged with two murders in Morgan County

There are 32 comments on the KYTV Springfield story from Dec 7, 2012, titled Ex-con from Ivy Bend area is charged with two murders in Morgan County. In it, KYTV Springfield reports that:

A convicted burglar who lives a mile away from two elderly murder victims is charged with breaking into their home and beating them to death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYTV Springfield.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

United States

#21 Dec 12, 2012
I hope they throw away the key this time. Ron Blowers is nothing but trouble... They do need to get the rest of the trouble makers out of the bend!!
typical

Ballwin, MO

#22 Dec 14, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hang on there" I started to agree with you till you came up with the names BROWN/MADDYS..that broke the straw. I know Ron. I think he was sit up. hes not a bad person. well as far as Brown & maddy goes thats a whole new story. and by God they all know what right or wrong. Teddy & ray ray RJ, they are the trouble in the bend. they wont work. they want to steal from people who worked for what they have. and if you know them you know they are drugies and DEALERS. when i was young i was poor too. but i didnt do any thing they do. BECAUSE I KNEW BETTER.so being poor is no excuse. they are just plain rotten. and good liars. and their mom Carol was the biggest problem. so was their granddad Jenkins. maybe now the people in the bend will stick together and run all the scumb out. I know Rons parents is good parents. good people. this is killing them. my heart goes out to them. also the children of the slain people.. terible just terible...
Are you serious? I would almost think this post is by a gay child molestor that lives in the bend and buys stolen things from the thieves. For 1 this is about drugs and Ron Blowers. I'm sure most who know Ron knows that he was respectful, but had a bad drug problem. It is sad. It's also sad that people are trying to make things up and link the Browns/Maddys with that horrible incident. And I agree. Ivy Bend should take things in thier own hands and run off the druggies and thieves. Do it and don't post crap on the internet about hear say. And leave the grandparents (Jenkins) out of it. Those people have helped the community out a lot. Helped the water department and youth center. So shame on you crap talking typical benders. And quit sticking up for Ron. He is a murderer. Drugs or no drugs he is responsible!
Longing for 1940s America

Maywood, IL

#23 Dec 14, 2012
Teddy mainly minds his own business and has never been one of the thieves in Ivy Bend and Ray hasn't even lived down there for a couple years. No need to pretend they are all RJ.

Ron Blowers was known and convicted of being a thief before this ever happened. That's why he was in prison a couple weeks before. When can anyone ever remember Ron not being up to no good, maybe when he was 9?

If you want to run somebody off, how about you start with that queer child predator.
ivy bend red

West Lafayette, IN

#24 Dec 14, 2012
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? I would almost think this post is by a gay child molestor that lives in the bend and buys stolen things from the thieves. For 1 this is about drugs and Ron Blowers. I'm sure most who know Ron knows that he was respectful, but had a bad drug problem. It is sad. It's also sad that people are trying to make things up and link the Browns/Maddys with that horrible incident. And I agree. Ivy Bend should take things in thier own hands and run off the druggies and thieves. Do it and don't post crap on the internet about hear say. And leave the grandparents (Jenkins) out of it. Those people have helped the community out a lot. Helped the water department and youth center. So shame on you crap talking typical benders. And quit sticking up for Ron. He is a murderer. Drugs or no drugs he is responsible!
Is the gay child molester you are referring toknow as "Gay Mike"?
mei

United States

#25 Jan 1, 2013
Thank god to be away from the bend. Nappy ass people yo!
Concerned previous Bender

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Feb 12, 2013
I went to school with Ron and was fairly good friends with him at one point in time. He lied, cheated, stole and beat people up for no reason. He was addicted to drugs and an alacholic. He needed help for a very long time and due to failure on his parents for not getting him the help he needed as a young teenager he became a murdering adult responsible for his own actions. The evidence speeks for its self. Its terrible that 2 people had to die a horrible death befor he could get the mental help needed. I hope this sends a message to all the troubled teens that do/did live in the bend or hung out with them.(the Mattie boys, Tim, Chris B, Wes Judd, Ryan R, The puckett boys, Tj& Randy Presley (another murder) Brandon & Brian (brothers)along with several other now troubled young adults.
know the facts

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Feb 20, 2013
BOTTOM LINE IS HE KILLED TWO PEOPLE,I KNEW THE P.O.S TOO AND LET ME TELL YOU THERE WAS KNOW GOOD COMMING FROM THAT MAN,HE STOLE AND LIED ALL THE TIME!! I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HIM AND SEEN ALL THE SHIT HE PULLED AND AT PEOPLES HOUSES TRUBBLE ALWAYS FOUND HIM!! THE FACTS ARE THAT HE DID NOT JUST MURDER THAT CUPPLE BUT KILLED THEM IN SUCH WAYS IT WAS LIKE A HORROR MOVIE,DRUGS OR BAD PARENTING WHAT EVER IT MAY BE,STILL HAS NO TAKE AWAY FROM WHAT HE DID,RON WAS NOT SET UP HE DONE IT,AND YES RON AND HIS PACK OF SCUMBAG FRIENDS RAN THE BEND ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT,SO MIGHT ASK WHERE WAS HIS "GOOD PARENTS" THEN???? HUH? NOT KEEPING AN EYE ON THERE TRUBBLE MAKING KID THATS FOR SURE!!! AND BIRD OF A FEATHER DO FLOCK TOGATHER TJ AND RON BOTH MURDERS AND HUNG OUT ALL THE TIME,SICK MINDS DO THANK SO MUCH ALIKE!!! ALL OF U SICKING UP FOR RON,MAKE ME SO SICK,MIGHT AS WELL STICK UP FOR THE BABY KILLER TOO....YOU ALL THINK HE WAS SET UP TOO???? GET A CLUE PEOPLE!!! GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WHO HAVE PITTY ON THE MURDERS SUCH AS RON AND TJ!!
My Opinion

Vilonia, AR

#28 Feb 21, 2013
Concerned previous Bender wrote:
I went to school with Ron and was fairly good friends with him at one point in time. He lied, cheated, stole and beat people up for no reason. He was addicted to drugs and an alacholic. He needed help for a very long time and due to failure on his parents for not getting him the help he needed as a young teenager he became a murdering adult responsible for his own actions. The evidence speeks for its self. Its terrible that 2 people had to die a horrible death befor he could get the mental help needed. I hope this sends a message to all the troubled teens that do/did live in the bend or hung out with them.(the Mattie boys, Tim, Chris B, Wes Judd, Ryan R, The puckett boys, Tj& Randy Presley (another murder) Brandon & Brian (brothers)along with several other now troubled young adults.
Before you are so big and brave to run your mouth and name names on here and point fingers about people....you should probably man-up and put your name! Leave names out if you aren't a big enough person to use your own name.
Wtf

United States

#29 Feb 22, 2013
My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text> Before you are so big and brave to run your mouth and name names on here and point fingers about people....you should probably man-up and put your name! Leave names out if you aren't a big enough person to use your own name.
. Shut the hell up! Where is your name?

Since: Mar 12

United States

#30 Feb 23, 2013
the Maddie Boys might have a prob. but atleast they are not going around and doing dumb crap like TJ and Ron. I know people have a problem w/ the Maddy boy's, But they have not done me wrong..
know the facts

Piedmont, MO

#31 Mar 3, 2013
yea i dont see ur name anywhere so y dont u just put ur name up and we will see what kind of a person u r..
ivy bend resident

United States

#32 Jan 1, 2014
WTF!!!! anyone ever heard of slander? do u even know any of these youth?ron and tj are murderers thats the only names that should be used here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State Prisons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A look at recent politically tainted trials in ... 4 hr DYING NAZI RUSSIA 8
News Appeal due for Melanie McGuire (Sep '09) 9 hr BNorr 68
News Deputy fatally shot from behind at Houston gas ... 19 hr More farts 33
News Outbreak of stomach ailments at Ionia prison Sun Kelly 2
News State Senate committee opens hearing on prison ... Aug 28 Are you serious 2
News Ukrainian filmmaker sentenced to 20 years by Ru... Aug 26 PolakPotrafi 6
News Man Who Did Time For Mob Related Murder In Trou... Aug 25 FUBO 16
More from around the web