3 guards injured at prison; Morgan County complex on lockdown

May 2, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Knoxville News Sentinel

The Morgan County Correctional Complex remains on lockdown today after a weekend fight that injured three guards, authorities said.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Nov 29, 2013

“Chance and a little reason”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#1 May 2, 2011
Larry, Curly and Moe up to their old tricks. The idiot-fest will likely be documented in lies. It's expensive, but nobody's fault -- right?
necx employee

Elizabethton, TN

#2 May 5, 2011
I have friends there but not access to Tomis to find out their names.Who were the officers?I have heard of five names.
noname

United States

#3 May 6, 2011
they must have did something to the inmates, they mistreat my husband and others
ohhmyyy

Knoxville, TN

#4 May 7, 2011
It's been a week and the lockdown continues...
JPA

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2012
noname....your husband shouldnt have broke the law and he wouldnt be in PRISON!!!!!!!!!!
JPA

United States

#6 Feb 20, 2012
noname..........if your husband didnt break the law he wouldnt be in PRISON!!!!!!!!!!
noname

Jasper, TN

#7 Apr 11, 2012
my husband didn't break the law, some one he gave a ride to had. people need to be more careful who they try to help. not all guards are bad alot are good people the bad ones give all a bad name.

“Chance and a little reason”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#8 Apr 16, 2012
noname wrote:
my husband didn't break the law, some one he gave a ride to had. people need to be more careful who they try to help. not all guards are bad alot are good people the bad ones give all a bad name.
He was charged with felonious carpooling?
noname

Jasper, TN

#9 Apr 16, 2012
MoCo Prag wrote:
<quoted text>
He was charged with felonious carpooling?
thank you, not everybody right when it comes to thinking everybody in prison is guilty, some are not wrong place wrong time for alot of them, or trying to help someone. thanks again
doe resident

Elizabethton, TN

#10 May 18, 2012
It seems that if they did not have a previous record then they could have been aquitted of any crime or knowledge of such.Even the ones who were in the wrong place at the wrong time were there by choice.Even if they did not pull the trigger or took the money it was their intention to support the one who did!
Sue Bob

Hartsville, TN

#11 Apr 5, 2013
I'm supposed to start working at this prison in a few weeks. Seems like this job has been open forever....no one wants it. They wanted me to start next week but I can't. Makes me a little nervous about what I'm walking into. Lockdown means what???No one can leave?
necx employee

Johnson City, TN

#12 Nov 29, 2013
Mr. Sexton is a good boss.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State Prisons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal indictment alleges prison guards assaul... (Jun '13) Sun citizen 2
Sex offender placed under conditional discharge... Aug 31 derp 8
Appeal due for Melanie McGuire (Sep '09) Aug 30 DFC40 51
Mt. McGregor in Wilton among 4 prisons eyed for... Aug 30 citizen c 3
California may have to move 3,000 inmates at ri... (May '13) Aug 30 cerv 4
OCCC escapee walked through open gate, official... Aug 29 Joe Balls 2
Department of Corrections graduates 18 new staf... Aug 29 not dirty 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••