Agreed. Hays should be closed down until such t...

Feb 14, 2013 Full story: Rome News

ENOUGH, ALREADY! Gov. Nathan Deal should simply close Hays State Prison in Chattooga County temporarily and scatter/disperse most of the current population elsewhere while the continuing mess is sorted out.

Full Story
sandra

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2013
Hays is a rough prison under staffed we as the public don't know all that really happens in there. Something needs to be done. Let some come home that's done enough time for the crime which some was given too much. Look at the crooked police in Atlanta out on bond already. Is that fair?
sandra

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2013
I have a family member at Hays I worry all tje time that I will get a call saying something has happened. I hear a lot thar goes on that's kept hush hush swept under the rug not to be found out. Hays needs to be gotten under control. ASAP
judge

Atlanta, GA

#3 Feb 28, 2013
i feel the same way i have some one down there to and they said the same thing when some one get hurt they want let no one see that person it need to be close down cause if something happen to my family in there i will not stop until something happen
sickofit

Faribault, MN

#4 Feb 28, 2013
If we stopped the unconstitution war on drugs and released all people in on drug charges only. our prsions would be 2/3 empty....SAVE US BILLIONS.Hundreds of billions really.
a love one who care

Atlanta, GA

#5 Feb 28, 2013
we need to do something about this prison am thinking about writting the president and see what he can do if we all write him he can do somthing about it they cant do classes to get there time down the ones who want to change everone who have someone in hay state prison we need to stand as one for our love one who in there its a bad prison so what u think and writting the president and see what can be done and we need to pray for them to let do something

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State Prisons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In Brief: Man to serve up to 80 years in Erie C... 3 hr Sam Colt 3
Harrisville man heads to prison for 2012 Pitcai... Thu connie 41
Who are the Simon City Royals? (Oct '08) Thu YoYoBratt 1,750
Sona released on bail pending appeal of robocal... Dec 18 why need 4 Max se... 1
Massena man sentenced to 15 years to life in pr... Dec 17 Electrical Engineer 19
Prisoner Advocate Elaine Brown on Georgia Priso... (Mar '11) Dec 17 kelly 29
1 inmate dead, 16 injured in Delano prison riot (Apr '09) Dec 16 Modman 84
More from around the web