Ex-guards at South Texas prison admit racketeering

Apr 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Click2Houston

Seven former guards at a South Texas state prison have pleaded guilty to charges from a large federal racketeering case.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Apr 8, 2013

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Wow what happened
LMFAO

Beeville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

They were f@!!! dirty they are a disgrace to all of those who wrk for tdcj
now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

That's real talk

Since: Apr 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Cmon...they were obviously SO DEDICATED to their jobs that they sought out only means available to be at work 24/7 wo pay!
and

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Alot of the CO's that aren't doin dirt are just effin lazy. Apparently an offender passed away of a sudden heart attack in his cell a few days ago at the McConnell unit, and now there is an investigation going on about why nothing was done to help him. The officers are supposed to check on the inmates throughout their shift, but this dude who passed away hadn't been checked on for over five hours. There are cameras to prove that no rounds had been made for a long time. Now more negligent officers will be fired and the inmate's family will probably sue the state and win. That's our tax money hard at work.
and

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Why you cryin? One less baby rapper to worry about.
and

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

I just seen a bunch o them lately talkin bout how they got a tough job and they protect us and other bull$hit. Theyre lazy as fu€k. I could give two $hits about the dead inmate. Im just pointing out that they're full of it.
hmmm

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Weak people
and

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

I can't tell officer fckn friendly, hurry up and go give em a channel check.
tdcj

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Yall are all dumb as hell. I'm an officer at the McConnell unit and until you walk our beat you have no right to call us lazy. We are constantly busy. There was no way that inmate was not checked on for over 5 hrs when we have a continuous count at 11 pm to 3 am and again at 5 then next shift arrives. Get your fact straight before you wanna their Shit out there. you have no idea what we go thru on a daily basis.
and

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

I worked TDCJ til the oilfield boom came along so i know how lazy the fools that work there can be. And i know officers that work there now. Im sure some of u actually do your job but alot of the guards are fu€kin up yalls good name. I know all about sleeping on shift, fake cell searches, and saying u counted when u really didn't. U can't lie to me, i seen it with my own eyes. And you'll know that i know what im talking about when them officers get fired.
Falcon

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

To comment on "Ands" posting, yes very true brother. What make me sick is that you get TDCJ bosses getting on here and trying to justify whatever is being said about them. Well im a retired Captain with TDCJ , 29 years of my life i gave to this agency. Through out the years ive seen bosses sleeping in pickets, falsifying count sheets, giving inmates other inmates property etc. ive seen it all. For me being able to climb up the ranks like i did was prolly the best thing i did. That way i didnt have to deal with the outcome of falsifying sumthn. By no means was i a snitch didnt believe in that. Today you have people who are promoting that have no bizness promoting. I mean seriously 18 month sgts plz wardens plz. Tdcj has become a laughing stock on its own becuz they tend to look the other way and sweep alot under the carpet. And that goes for the garza units and mcconnel units. You wardens create ur own problems ur own attention drawn to ur facility to ez going on the disciplinary action. Ive seen good bosses get fired for use of force because of a boss didnt make his statement clear for the dummies in region who review it. So to comment on that one posting of an officer who says we bust our asses well, im sure u do to an extent but for 12 hrs straight i dont think so. Bullshit sumone else. If ur so u happy with ur job then quit and go work for an oil field company. I took my years of service and used it to my advantage and now im a consultant for a major oil field company making really good money thank u lord. So to all u youngsters who think ur tdcjs number one work horse think again ur just another programed robot working for an agency who could give a rats ass about u. Im out peace to all old school 20 plus years bosses.
and

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

There you have it. The shit exists.
Falsification

Sinton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Falcon wrote:
To comment on "Ands" posting, yes very true brother. What make me sick is that you get TDCJ bosses getting on here and trying to justify whatever is being said about them. Well im a retired Captain with TDCJ , 29 years of my life i gave to this agency. Through out the years ive seen bosses sleeping in pickets, falsifying count sheets, giving inmates other inmates property etc. ive seen it all. For me being able to climb up the ranks like i did was prolly the best thing i did. That way i didnt have to deal with the outcome of falsifying sumthn. By no means was i a snitch didnt believe in that. Today you have people who are promoting that have no bizness promoting. I mean seriously 18 month sgts plz wardens plz. Tdcj has become a laughing stock on its own becuz they tend to look the other way and sweep alot under the carpet. And that goes for the garza units and mcconnel units. You wardens create ur own problems ur own attention drawn to ur facility to ez going on the disciplinary action. Ive seen good bosses get fired for use of force because of a boss didnt make his statement clear for the dummies in region who review it. So to comment on that one posting of an officer who says we bust our asses well, im sure u do to an extent but for 12 hrs straight i dont think so. Bullshit sumone else. If ur so u happy with ur job then quit and go work for an oil field company. I took my years of service and used it to my advantage and now im a consultant for a major oil field company making really good money thank u lord. So to all u youngsters who think ur tdcjs number one work horse think again ur just another programed robot working for an agency who could give a rats ass about u. Im out peace to all old school 20 plus years bosses.

Oh please...retired captain of 29 years? Whatever dude, maybe you are and maybe you aren't. Don't sit there and say you didn't once sleep in pickets, find loop holes in agency policy to make your JOB easier, get people fired, I guarantee you were a snitch. I don't care who you think you are or what you DON'T believe. I know for a fact you did just as much as a lazy "officer" ALL RANK DOES. Have you ever considered the fact that maybe officers are lazy and could care less about their jobs is because of supervisors? It starts with y'all. To be looked at as a supervisor you have to start by acting like one. I highly doubt you led by example. 29 years and you think you have seen it all? No you haven't. You climbed the ranks because you knew you could and not because you deserved it. Anyone who makes rank doesn't get it on their OWN. It's always been about WHO and what you know. You can't sit there and say out of 29 years you weren't lazy or careless once. Even wardens admit to once being a lazy CO and doing that stuff in their younger years. You are hardly one of those "good" captains who retired and is dearly missed I'm sure. So get off the noise with that bullsh*t. You know how you can tell when an inmate is lying? When they open their mouth....same goes for TDCJ and all departments....
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Anybody remember that idiot major Trinidad Zamora? Prime example of a womanizing backstabbing snitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent State Prisons Discussions

Search the State Prisons Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Inmate found dead at Lebanon Correctional Insti... (Apr '12) 1 hr one love 34
Pittsfield woman acquitted in city bar brawl 3 hr Praxis33 2
St. Petersburg man found guilty for animal cruelty Tue Wyatt 2
A Common Link Among Female Criminals: Brain Injury Tue Roblogger 1
Who are the Simon City Royals? (Oct '08) Mon george washington 1,710
5 point star Mon Suuuuwuuuu gangsta 1
Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die in... Sun Cordwainer Trout 4
•••
•••