Senator proposes legislative fix to f...

Senator proposes legislative fix to for overcrowded jails

There are 1 comment on the Southwest Riverside News Network story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Senator proposes legislative fix to for overcrowded jails. In it, Southwest Riverside News Network reports that:

SB 225, introduced by Sen. Bill Emmerson, R-Hemet, would mandate that any convicted felon sentenced to more than three years behind bars serve the time in state prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southwest Riverside News Network.

Yucaipa, CA

#1 Feb 14, 2013
I think this is a dandy idea. And if California's state prisons get too crowded, let's pay Sheriff Joe to house them in tent city. Straighten up or off you go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State Prisons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who are the Simon City Royals? (Oct '08) 2 hr trolled again 1,851
News Gov. McDonnell pardons man wrongly convicted fo... (Nov '12) Sep 30 Martin garey 2
News Pittsfield man gets 18 months in jail after her... Sep 30 cops are liars an... 7
News Undersheriff surprised Uintah County Jail escap... (Sep '12) Sep 28 yrdy 3
News Wabash Valley Correctional Facility inmate foun... (Jul '13) Sep 28 Counselor liberal 23
News Upstate NY man sent to prison for burning dog's... Sep 27 Dennis S 2
News Inmate injured in assault at South Woods State ... (Jan '11) Sep 24 Mourning 73
More from around the web