A killer's appeal for compassion

Mar 16, 2013 Full story: petaluma360.com 24

A third of a century after Ernest "Kentucky" Pendergrass left Sonoma County's mouth agape by killing his ex-girlfriend with a shotgun, the former hard-drinking trucker and civic notable hopes to leave prison alive.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Knowsalot

Vacaville, CA

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Give him another chance.
ZIM

Martinsburg, WV

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Eye for an Eye a Tooth for a Tooth, is what i was always taught !
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#3 Mar 17, 2013
ZIM wrote:
Eye for an Eye a Tooth for a Tooth, is what i was always taught !
Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy."

Since: Oct 08

Vacaville, CA

#4 Mar 18, 2013
God - "Thou shalt not kill"
God trumps Matthew.

Vacaville, CA

#5 Mar 18, 2013
His daughter would "love to have him home". The families of the two people he killed would also like to have THEIR loved ones home with them. Let him rot in prison...where he belongs.
Mike

San Jose, CA

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Emjoe wrote:
His daughter would "love to have him home". The families of the two people he killed would also like to have THEIR loved ones home with them. Let him rot in prison...where he belongs.
I see you still hate the blacks . LOL

Vacaville, CA

#7 Mar 18, 2013
I see SOMEONE never actually opened up the link to the article to see that Ernest "Kentucky" Pendergrass...is a white guy. Dumba55!
Drinksalot

Castro Valley, CA

#8 Mar 18, 2013
Emjoe wrote:
I see SOMEONE never actually opened up the link to the article to see that Ernest "Kentucky" Pendergrass...is a white guy. Dumba55!
Emjoe, AKA Emslow, AKA Gomer Pyle.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you still hate the blacks . LOL
He does. Pray for Emjoe.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#10 Mar 18, 2013
Emjoe wrote:
God - "Thou shalt not kill"
God trumps Matthew.
So you think God in the Book of Exodus isn't God if the word is spoken by Jesus Christ at the sermon on the mount? "God trumps Matthew."

The Book of Matthew chapter 5 quotes Jesus. So Jesus isn't God? Is that what you learned at Providence College? Really?
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#13 Mar 18, 2013
RandMan17 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jer-Jer! It's pretty funny to see you over here preaching about Jesus and crap when I saw you just today on the main forum making fun of a woman with terminal cancer and it's not the first time you've done it. Why don't you tell everybody what a POS hypocrite you are and then, when you're finished with that, you can stuff your preaching BS straight up your fat... Well, you can fill in the rest. Or are you too stupid to figure that out?
If you ARE to dumb to comprehend that, just ask your buddy, Jesus, to explain it to you, Scumbag. Did you know ArtGal just had a lung removed? I'll bet you think that's a real laugh riot, don't you? Did you forget to taunt her about that? There's always tomorrow, right?
You have no socially remdeeming qualities whatsoever, you disgusting POS scumbag. Maybe you'll get to experience what she's going through someday. The irony won't be lost on me, that's for sure.
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are they which are persecuted for brighteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#14 Mar 18, 2013
RandMan17 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jer-Jer! It's pretty funny to see you over here preaching about Jesus and crap when I saw you just today on the main forum making fun of a woman with terminal cancer and it's not the first time you've done it. Why don't you tell everybody what a POS hypocrite you are and then, when you're finished with that, you can stuff your preaching BS straight up your fat... Well, you can fill in the rest. Or are you too stupid to figure that out?
If you ARE to dumb to comprehend that, just ask your buddy, Jesus, to explain it to you, Scumbag. Did you know ArtGal just had a lung removed? I'll bet you think that's a real laugh riot, don't you? Did you forget to taunt her about that? There's always tomorrow, right?
You have no socially remdeeming qualities whatsoever, you disgusting POS scumbag. Maybe you'll get to experience what she's going through someday. The irony won't be lost on me, that's for sure.
Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#16 Mar 19, 2013
Matthew 5:39 "But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also."
TC Transvestite

Vacaville, CA

#20 Mar 19, 2013
We heard you were having a party in your mouth and everybody was coming. Sure, we'll be right over.
Rickster

San Jose, CA

#22 Mar 19, 2013
RandMan17 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, hello there, my little pineapple princess. Are you coming over again tonight after Dumbass goes to the gym to hang out in the locker room? Ready to climb Mt. Peenie again?
Sure lover boy.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#23 Mar 19, 2013
RandMan17 wrote:
<quoted text>...worthy of a response...
Yet here you are.
Sofa

San Jose, CA

#24 Mar 19, 2013
RandMan17 wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, Jer-Jer. That wasn't even funny the first 40 or 50 times you used it. Even a deviant, perverse, POS, hypocritical, cowardly, overweight, retarded knothead like you can come up with better material than that. Please try harder if you expect your stupid posts to be even remotely worthy of a response. If you can't think of anything clever yourself, consider hiring a junior high kid to help you.
Get some sleep you drunkin fat pig.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#26 Mar 19, 2013
This will comfort you Randal.

Matthew 17:14-20 "And when they came to the crowd, a man came up to him and, kneeling before him, said,“Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is mentally ill and he suffers terribly. For often he falls into the fire, and often into the water. And I brought him to your disciples, and they could not heal him.”

And Jesus answered,“O faithless and twisted generation, how long am I to be with you? How long am I to bear with you? Bring him here to me.” And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him, and the boy was healed instantly..."

I pray for you this evening that your hate and envy of others passes.

Since: Aug 10

Concord, CA

#30 Mar 20, 2013
26 posts and Bly 18 are still here. I guess the whiners are are still in full swing.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

#31 Mar 20, 2013
And if you don't behave you will be deleted...again. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State Prisons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prisoner receives max sentence for assaulting c... 9 hr my guess 25
Inmate stabs corrections officer at North Branc... (Sep '13) Wed Clayton 7
Who are the Simon City Royals? (Oct '08) Tue sir cello 1,744
Mitchellville women's prison names new warden (Sep '09) Tue Unknown 25
Massena man sentenced to 15 years to life in pr... Nov 24 might never get out 7
Granite fears closure of Oklahoma State Reforma... (Apr '09) Nov 21 big time 62
Inmate found dead at Lebanon Correctional Insti... (Apr '12) Nov 21 Angelina Lynn cin... 42

State Prisons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE