prison in Torres Unit in Hondo Texas

Posted in the State Prisons Forum

wondering

Richardson, TX

#1 Aug 13, 2009
Has anyone heard about the old man killed in the Hondo prison a couple of weeks ago. The guards claimed it was a bad seisure...but the autopsy showed blunt trauma to head...and now everyone is trying to keep it quiet. The 2 guards were terminated, but why would they be, if it were just a bad seisure???
truth

United States

#2 Aug 13, 2009
it will be on fox news san antonio tonight at 9 pm... it was confirmed true
pitbull

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 19, 2012
sometimes they terminate cause they consider you guilty rather than finding out the truth.
pitbull

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 19, 2012
sometimes the supervisors are worse and harder than the inmates for hard working correction officers just tring to feed a family.
Bellard

Hurst, TX

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Well my Son been there for a year, I haven't heard any Complaint so I thought Hondo were ok...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State Prisons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prisoner receives max sentence for assaulting c... 1 hr Lolly pop 23
Who are the Simon City Royals? (Oct '08) 10 hr sir cello 1,744
Mitchellville women's prison names new warden (Sep '09) 18 hr Unknown 25
Massena man sentenced to 15 years to life in pr... Mon might never get out 7
Granite fears closure of Oklahoma State Reforma... (Apr '09) Nov 21 big time 62
Inmate found dead at Lebanon Correctional Insti... (Apr '12) Nov 21 Angelina Lynn cin... 42
Attorney General petitions for man to be committed (May '09) Nov 20 concern aunt 5

State Prisons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE