Serial killer gets life term in Ohio ...

Serial killer gets life term in Ohio prison death

There are 6 comments on the WBNS story from Jul 13, 2013, titled Serial killer gets life term in Ohio prison death. In it, WBNS reports that:

A man already serving a life sentence for killing three teenage girls and a Bible studies teacher in Ohio 14 years ago has received another life term for strangling a fellow inmate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

Ohio Wrangler

Mogadore, OH

#1 Jul 13, 2013
Why would the prison system put a known serial killer in a cell with anyone? That makes the prison system guilty of aiding a murderer to find another victim.

Will they now house him by himself, with no contact with any other inmates? Now that a young man is dead due to their stupidity.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Overcrowded and underfunded. It is what happens when we lock up so many people. This will continue to happen untill we pay more or lock up less people.
martha

Sidney, OH

#3 Jul 17, 2013
How about quit plea bargaining with these pieces of crap and utilize the death penalty! This man has killed four people and gets to live on!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4 Aug 13, 2013
All I can say is please put Ariel Castro in the same cell with Mike Hensley.
Elizabeth

Sidney, OH

#5 Aug 27, 2013
I was informed that Mike Hensley was murdered in prison last Thursday, However I can not find anything on the news about it. Anyone on here have any info?
martha

Sidney, OH

#6 Aug 28, 2013
Really doubt that is true or it would of been head lines in Sidney daily.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State Prisons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Continue reading "Edna Mahan inmates get life l... (Mar '09) Wed Rosie 16
News MD--Drug Gang-Plea (Dec '08) May 26 tony 52
News Who are the Simon City Royals? (Oct '08) May 26 YoYoBratt 1,805
News Salas gets eight years for threats to judge, wi... (Sep '08) May 25 Hawk 2
News Going Private?: Snyder, Republicans put new foc... (May '11) May 22 hon2505 6
News Warden fired at max-security western Md. prison (Feb '14) May 21 Wetnet 18
News Welcome to hell': Inside Canada's most decrepit... May 20 Russia Arctic res... 1
More from around the web