Alleged Pa. prison abuse shakes push ...

Alleged Pa. prison abuse shakes push for professionalism

There are 1 comment on the ScrippsNews story from Oct 3, 2011, titled Alleged Pa. prison abuse shakes push for professionalism. In it, ScrippsNews reports that:

The arrest last week of a corrections officer at Pittsburgh's state prison -- and the information that as many as 11 additional employees could be criminally charged -- is viewed by many in the industry as a blow against two decades worth of efforts to professionalize the image of corrections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ScrippsNews.

an old friend

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Oct 10, 2011
Anyone who has known Harry for more than a month knows this is garbage. 92 counts before it is noticed. Come on, people, wake up. I only hope and pray that his bosses wake up and do their job. He is a family man who is 59 with a bad heart. I know this man and never in a million years will believe the charges against him. If you are a true friend of his you will stand beside him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

State Correctional Institution - Pittsburgh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SCI Pittsburgh (Dec '10) Dec '10 Sue 1
More from around the web