California's execution machine could crank up

Oct 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: San Jose Mercury News

In this Sept. 21, 2010 file photo, the view a condemned inmate would have from a table inside the death chamber is shown during a tour of the new lethal injection facility at San Quentin State Prison in San Quentin, Calif.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

AMN

Since: Sep 08

Fair Oaks, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Judged:

old age kills more death row inmates in CA than state induced injections - this must change....
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Judged:

The Government says it will "seek" the death penalty for the guy who recently murdered 8 people in "Lilly White" Seal Beach. In the unlikely event that the guy is actually executed, that should satisfy the high paid taxpayer supported "justice" system that the White community is acting in good faith to fill its quota.

Ronald
Duude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Brown will never allow an execution during his watch. He's always been against the death penalty. Watch for the clemency.
Duude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Judged:

AMN wrote:
old age kills more death row inmates in CA than state induced injections - this must change....
Actually, I think heart disease is the leading cause of death on California's death row.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2011

Duude wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I think heart disease is the leading cause of death on California's death row.
Duude.

That, or just plain old age. Look at the GOOD side, though. For every bloodthirsty murderer or sadistic rapist who is "sentenced" to death, tens of lifetime jobs are created for expensive Government licensed taxpayer funded defense lawyers.

Ronald
Batman

Greenbrae, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Judged:

some bleeding heart sociopath loving liberal from berkley was on kcbs thinking finally imposing justice 27 years after all the bogus endless appeals have run out would result in people being upset cuz they would be running them thru so fast

so fast??

27 years of taxpayer supported criminal defense lawyers filing endless bogus appeals pimping the system for a living aided and abetted by federal 9th circuit judges with lifetime appointments imposed their twisted version of morality and denying justice to victums

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent San Quentin State Prison Discussions

Search the San Quentin State Prison Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Where and what is the infamous Willie Green at? (Feb '09) Feb '14 Mrs garcia 3
Worred Nov '13 Zee Jay 1
Was Texas Prosecutor's Murder an 'Aryan Brother... (Feb '13) Apr '13 exodus 21 24 6
Hero and Zero (Sep '12) Sep '12 cu82b4 2
San Quentin inmates perform Shakespearean trage... (Jun '12) Jun '12 trelone 1
Prosecutors seek to resume California execu... (May '12) May '12 David Owen 1
Where's Theo Frank Buried? (Apr '12) Apr '12 Kurtz 1
•••
•••
•••
•••