let those go who do belong in prison

let those go who do belong in prison

kisha white

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 21, 2009
u got people that dont belong up in prison......people need 2 go overe inmate case befor killin peoples.....they need 2 stop killin inmates....i look at it like if it was one of ur father, brother, son what will ya do huh....just turn the table around i beleave the only person should kill someone is god.....so it good foe ya 2 kill someone but it not good foe some 1 els 2 kill someboby huh.....see ya can get away from it...but god is lookin at u......free my people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Quentin State Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prosecutors seek to resume California execu... (May '12) Jun '15 Sneaky Pete 3
News On This Day: Johnny Cash Plays at Folsom Prison (Jan '09) Mar '15 drstat2 18
Where and what is the infamous Willie Green at? (Feb '09) Feb '14 Mrs garcia 3
Worred (Nov '13) Nov '13 Zee Jay 1
News Was Texas Prosecutor's Murder an 'Aryan Brother... (Feb '13) Apr '13 exodus 21 24 6
News Hero and Zero (Sep '12) Sep '12 cu82b4 2
News San Quentin inmates perform Shakespearean trage... (Jun '12) Jun '12 trelone 1
More from around the web